Photo

Bandini Cars: the register requests information

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 MOB

MOB

• 36 posts

Posted 24 June 2006 - 14:57

If you have some notice, infos, pictures or question about Bandini cars we are looking for you to increase our bandini register.
thankyou very much.

Michele Orsi Bandini

mikylele42@libero.it
(messanger msn too)

Advertisement

#2 David Birchall

David Birchall

• 2,998 posts

Posted 25 June 2006 - 15:51

I can't believe this thread is about to disappear without a response.
Have you contacted John DeBoer and Stu "Dretceterini"? Either one of those would be a fountain of info, but you probably already know that....
David B

#3 dretceterini

dretceterini

• 2,991 posts

Posted 25 June 2006 - 17:20

Both John and I know a fair amount about Bandinis, but I think Mr.Bandini knows quite a bit moe than either of us. There was a book done about a Bandini festival about 5 years ago, and it is the best thing available on this marque.

#4 MOB

MOB

• 36 posts

Posted 25 June 2006 - 22:14

Thanks David, we know John de Boer, also thanks his job we discovered 46 Bandinis but 30 approximately are absent at the roll-call :confused:

I'm very happy to meet dretceterini and i am very glad because he know our book published in 2002.

i red a past post of dretc. where he published a pictures of 1100 Motto body but i now it's impossible to see.

Could you post it one more time?

:wave:

#5 dretceterini

dretceterini

• 2,991 posts

Posted 27 June 2006 - 01:56

I don't remember where I found the photo, but I will try and find it and post it again.

#6 MOB

MOB

• 36 posts

Posted 27 June 2006 - 21:17

Originally posted by dretceterini
I don't remember where I found the photo, but I will try and find it and post it again.

thankyou so much :clap: