Guess the Grid in Hungary
Posted 01 August 2006 - 11:22
ROUND 13 - GUESS THE GRID IN HUNGARY
Here are the Rules and Scoring system for Round 13:
1. List your guess of the top 10 qualifiers (ON THE GRID) at Hungaroring. This year this will mean the actual top 10 qualifying order of Saturday qualifying session BEFORE penalties are taken into account.
2. Please follow the below instructions for the way in which to post your guesses.
How to place your guesses:
When posting your guesses please post them in the following manner - put your user name and then your selections as follows (these are examples only)
gerry nassar rosb/raik/msch/mont/barr/fisi/webb/butt/alon/rsch
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE OBSERVE THE ENTRY FORMAT:
Please do it in this way so that the scores can calculated quicker. Make sure that you use only the first FOUR LETTERS in the drivers SURNAME . For the Schumacher brothers - you can type them as MSCH and RSCH . To differentiate between Montoya and Monterio - use Mont for Montoya and TMon for Monterio.
3. Post your guesses anytime before Full Field Friday First Practice(FFFP) . You can change your guesses as many time as you like as long as its done before THURSDAY First practice. Any posts or changes made after THURSDAY first practice will be INVALID! Please get them in by Full Field THURSDAY First Practice (FFFP) at the latest as it makes it easier to calculate the scores. Late entries made on the friday will have to receive approval from myself to be allowed in the game. So you will have to plead for mercy - though I may even accept bribes.;) Entries received after THURSDAY will not be accepted in any circumstance.
4. Scores will be calculated as follows:
* + 3 points for being spot on . (ie. Selecting Button in 4th and he actually qualifies 4th)
* + 2 points for being one position away from where the driver actually qualifies (ie. Selecting Raikonnen in 3rd and he qualifies either 2nd or 4th)
* + 1 point for having a driver you selected qualifying anywhere in the top 10 (not spot on or one away) ie. Selecting Michael Schumacher 5th but he qualifies 9th
* + 5 points if you manage to correctly pick all positions in the top 10. (Note – no one has done this in the last 4 years)
AND JUST TO CLARIFY some confusion - for example if you pick Massa 10th and he qualifies 11th you get 2 points, ie 1 position away. The fact that he is out of the top 10 makes you lose no points because you picked him one away at 10th.
5. The grid the result will be calculated on is that which is announced by the FIA immediately after saturday qualifying. Therefore any subsequent penalties will not be taken into account.
6. If a driver you selected is replaced during qualifying – his replacement will be substituted in his place in your guesses unless you change it before Full Field Friday First Practice.
7. Results will be calculated soon after Qualifying is completed. Look out for a results thread to be posted by Jforce. This thread will feature the round’s results, a championship table, commentary etc. The results thread can then be used as a results discussion thread by you all.
If you have any questions - PM me and I'll respond as soon as I can.
PLEASE NOTE: If a driver you choose unable to qualify and race for whatever reason - you can ammend your selections as long as it is before Friday First Practice. If you dont get a chance to ammend your guesses - then we will calculate your score based on whowever replaces him
THE MORE PLAYERS WE HAVE - THE BETTER! SO FEEL FREE TO JOIN IN ANYTIME THROUGHOUT THE YEAR - THOUGH TO MAXIMISE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP - START FROM ROUND 1!!
Here are my Guesses:
gerry nassar msch/raik/mass/alon/webb/dela/fisi/butt/trul/rosb
Posted 01 August 2006 - 12:24
Posted 01 August 2006 - 12:43
Posted 01 August 2006 - 15:48
Posted 01 August 2006 - 16:08
Posted 01 August 2006 - 19:07
Posted 01 August 2006 - 19:34
Posted 02 August 2006 - 19:49
Posted 02 August 2006 - 19:57
Posted 02 August 2006 - 20:10
Posted 02 August 2006 - 20:40
Posted 02 August 2006 - 22:01
Posted 03 August 2006 - 15:57
Posted 03 August 2006 - 22:35
Posted 03 August 2006 - 23:12
Posted 04 August 2006 - 02:59
Posted 04 August 2006 - 07:52