Photo

The new Koenigsegg book; is it a worthwhile purchase?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 continental

continental

• 46 posts

Posted 14 October 2006 - 20:04

Could anyone comment on the new book about Koenigsegg. It is an authorized story, so is it still worthwhile?
Regards,
Mick

Advertisement

#2 Twin Window

Twin Window
  • Nostalgia Host

• 6,611 posts

Posted 14 October 2006 - 20:12

Mick... whilst I have no idea who or what Koenigsegg is, might I ask why you didn't give Koenigsegg a capital 'K' in the thread title, yet you managed to do so in your post? On top of that, there is no clue whatsoever in the thread title with regard to what you wish to glean by starting it

I simply cannot comprehend how nor why so many posters manage to do this [and similar], as it's blatantly so avoidable...

:rolleyes:

#3 ensign14

ensign14

• 61,989 posts

Posted 14 October 2006 - 20:24

The Koenigsegg is a current Swedish supercar that to my knowledge has never raced.

So apart from not being nostalgic nor being about racing TNF is the perfect place.

#4 continental

continental

• 46 posts

Posted 14 October 2006 - 20:29

My sincere apologies to you all. :o

#5 Twin Window

Twin Window
  • Nostalgia Host

• 6,611 posts

Posted 14 October 2006 - 20:48

Please do not take my comments personally, Mick - my remarks were of a more generic nature. Unfortunately, you just happened to be 'the straw which...'!

:up:

#6 Sharman

Sharman

• 5,284 posts

Posted 14 October 2006 - 20:55

:lol: Twinny :-Or perchance did you mean the straw... it is simply amazing hjow many posters do this [or similiar} :rotfl:

Twinny you snuck in and changed it!!!!

#7 Twin Window

Twin Window
  • Nostalgia Host

• 6,611 posts

Posted 14 October 2006 - 21:02

Originally posted by ensign14

The Koenigsegg is a current Swedish supercar that to my knowledge has never raced.

Thanks, Ens.

Ok, I'll let this thread ride for a day or so, before merging it into this, more appropriate thread.