Photo

Why do people call Lewis the First Black Driver...?

• Please log in to reply
504 replies to this topic

#501 F1Johnny

F1Johnny

• 5,526 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 21:53

Originally posted by ex Rhodie racer
Johnny, I´m not dodging your question. If you had read my first post on this subject you would already know the answer, so I really don´t see any sense in answering what is basically a loaded question that would only perpetuate this discussion.
Can we drop this thing now?

We can drop it. But looking back at your earlier posts in the thread, it is difficult not to form a particular opinion of your views. Views which I strongly disagree with and with further extrapolation I strongly object to. But to each their own. We all have different views on life and the world.

Advertisement

#502 ex Rhodie racer

ex Rhodie racer

• 3,002 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 22:08

Originally posted by F1Johnny

We can drop it. But looking back at your earlier posts in the thread, it is difficult not to form a particular opinion of your views. Views which I strongly disagree with and with further extrapolation I strongly object to. But to each their own. We all have different views on life and the world.

Thank you. :up:

#503 pingu666

pingu666

• 8,458 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 01:08

imo people have a right tobe racist, but silently in their own heads, not activly hating on others. people are often more catious around minority groups too, as they dont want to offend them

#504 big x

big x

• 446 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 23:05

Posted Image

Lewis is mixed race not black.This is Carman his Mum.

#505 rolf123

rolf123

• 2,331 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 23:06

Amazing, he looks nothing like her. I can't even spot any similar features at all! Milkman perhaps? ;)