Photo

Personal photos of Australian motor racing '50s to '70s

• Please log in to reply
8962 replies to this topic

#4901 David McKinney

David McKinney

• 14,156 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 05:57

The No.57 T41 Cooper will be the ex-Mildren car which later went to Arthur Griffiths in Queensland, but if the photo was taken in 1959 it would already have passed to John Roxburgh

I think the No.79 car in the first of the two T41 pictures is the ex-Davison/Glass HWM-Jaguar, which would then have been owned by Werner Greve.

Is No.11 Glyn Scott's Holden Special?

Edit: Scooped by Cooper 997 but I'll leave it anyway...

Edited by David McKinney, 08 April 2011 - 05:59.

Advertisement

#4902 eldougo

eldougo

• 6,318 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 07:23

I got so excited to see a Ralt that i should have said it is RALT 4 . The Vincent powered car with the DeDion rear end.It was owned by Noel Hall in 1958 that is only the 2nd picture i have seen of it .
THANKS RAY.

Posted Image

#4903 Stephen W

Stephen W

• 11,806 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 08:52

Back at Lowood, October 1958 perhaps:

Posted Image

Just love the 'garages' they have similar structures at Shelsley Walsh but considerably lower.

:wave:

#4904 Ray Bell

Ray Bell

• 54,241 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 09:12

eldouglas...

Did you get the other photo I e.mailed to you? I don't think I posted it, did I?

You never know, I might have more yet, there are 600 or more pics still to come! Ya gotta love Clare Russell, don't you?

#4905 eldougo

eldougo

• 6,318 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 10:25

Thanks Ray i got that other pic GREAT 3 pics of RALT 4 now ..anymore. :wave:
Posted Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Edited by eldougo, 08 April 2011 - 10:27.

#4906 Ray Bell

Ray Bell

• 54,241 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 11:14

I can only go through the album pages as I get time, there's still over 90 to go!

It's also possible that people in the Inverell club might have more...

Posted Image

Then again, I might too... with the famous Mt Tarampa in the background:

Posted Image

All courtesy of the lady in the photo below... a self-portrait, you might say:

Posted Image

#4907 Ray Bell

Ray Bell

• 54,241 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 11:30

This one has got me wondering...

Posted Image

I'm thinking the topography only suits Bathurst, but it doesn't look like Bathurst and I don't think they had their big control tower on the outside quite that early. It's not likely to be Lowood, definitely not Middle Ridge, probably not Gnoo Blas (topography again) and it's not a hillclimb.

Suggestions welcome...

Here's a better one of our photographer, by the way:

Posted Image

I think she said she was given the doll she's holding when she was three years old. That makes it a pretty Historic doll, no? She turns 91 next week.

#4908 Tim Murray

Tim Murray

• 14,637 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 11:49

She turns 91 next week.

If it's possible, Ray, please wish her a Happy 91st Birthday from us at TNF, and let her know her photos are being appreciated by people all around the world. :clap:

#4909 bradbury west

bradbury west

• 4,616 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 11:58

If it's possible, Ray, please wish her a Happy 91st Birthday from us at TNF, and let her know her photos are being appreciated by people all around the world. :clap:

I agree wholeheartedly with Tim's comments, Ray, and my thanks to you for photographing and posting them. Her generosity is wonderful for just making this material available, especially for us "over here"; different times, different places, that is what history is all about.
Roger Lund

#4910 Ray Bell

Ray Bell

• 54,241 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 12:12

I don't know when I'll be back in Tamworth again, but when I do I'll set up my laptop for her and show her a couple of pages of the pics and the comments they're getting...

I know she will be delighted. eldougo finding a pic of his car as it was originally alone makes it all worthwhile. And she made me take the photo of the trophy to prove to someone who said there never was an Inverell Hillclimb that they were wrong!

I know she has such happy memories of going to Bathurst from 1948 onwards, and to Gnoo Blas, Lowood and Middle Ridge when Keith was racing. It's obvious, too, as you go through the pics, that they had a circle of friends in the racing world and enjoyed getting together with them. There are some personal photos I've yet to post that show that.

Clare is in Glen Innes at the moment holidaying with her son, I wonder if I can find him and let him know to show her this stuff?

#4911 David McKinney

David McKinney

• 14,156 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 12:36

Mount Druitt didn't ever have a grand structure like the one in your photo, did it Ray?

#4912 Catalina Park

Catalina Park

• 5,742 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 13:08

It is the tower at Bathurst...

Posted Image
Photo found via Google.

#4913 David Shaw

David Shaw

• 1,724 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 14:15

When I saw the first picture my immediate thoughts were the tower at Bathurst, though I haven't seen a photo from that angle before.
The power lines on the left were the clincher for me.

#4914 Ray Bell

Ray Bell

• 54,241 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 21:46

I thought so, but I also had in the back of my mind the pics in John Medley's book...

Nevertheless, it's good to see a pic from that angle.

#4915 john medley

john medley

• 1,167 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 21:47

The Lionel Ayers Cooper MG was built up by George Pearse from his ex Keith Martin MK IV and was a quick thing until GP crashed it at Southport.

The car identified as " Glyn Scott's Lotus Holden" is the car that Wal Anderson built up from a replica Lotus Mk 6 chassis with Repco Holden power, another quick thing until crashed by Wally Mitchell at Bathurst. That Glyn Scott drove other Holden Specials is demonstrated in my Bathurst book pages 200, 232, 180 the last showing GS in another Wal Anderson special.

Werner Greve spelled his name Werner Greve, Brian Tebble thus( do you realize that current Elfin Heritage Centre's Bill Hemming could be one of those pictured because the Tebble TD was Bill's first competition drive -- if that is the Tebble TD?)

I looked at the 1954 AGP-winning HWM Jaguar recently( shown above when owned by Werner Greve). The chain of ownership is in dispute( see Terry's list above)

I too would like to thank the photographer and wish her happy birthday, and thank Ray for posting her pics.

#4916 ellrosso

ellrosso

• 829 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 00:08

Terrific photos Ray, all the best to her for her 91st. Great to see another collection being put out there and saved.

#4917 eldougo

eldougo

• 6,318 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 06:09

Thanks Ray another pic this is too much ,Its a bit like life some times it either a feast or a famine.

Please pass on my best wishes for next week well done Clare, 91 and still as bright as a button . :wave: :love:

#4918 Dick Willis

Dick Willis

• 799 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 10:03

Dick,

Enjoy Lakeside. Which member of the fleet are you running?

Matthew,

Is the 1983 Victorian registration of chassis 9676 likely to be a TF in 'special' or 'Abingdon' appearance? No worries about the tip off.

Stephen

Back from Lakeside, took the Whatmore Jag which attracted a lot of attention in the pits, particularly from the Whatmore family, Tim Whatmore (Charlie's son ) even had a little drive in it. I only ran it in the parade but ran Charlie Smith's Lotus 7 in the Regularity (race) Big crowd there today but unfortunatlely very few "proper" cars or cars that ran there in the early days, only the WRM and Lolus also the Tom Ross TR2, these three all driven in the parade by their original conductors.

#4919 cooper997

cooper997

• 890 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 10:57

Back from Lakeside, took the Whatmore Jag which attracted a lot of attention in the pits, particularly from the Whatmore family, Tim Whatmore (Charlie's son ) even had a little drive in it. I only ran it in the parade but ran Charlie Smith's Lotus 7 in the Regularity (race) Big crowd there today but unfortunatlely very few "proper" cars or cars that ran there in the early days, only the WRM and Lolus also the Tom Ross TR2, these three all driven in the parade by their original conductors.

Dick,

Nice gesture to let Tim have a drive. I imagine that it brought some memories of his dad's cars folding back. If you were playing in Charlie Smith's 7, that potentially means another 'original' driver was there.

Ray,

Nice to see the photo of Clare Russell, good to put a face to the lady that took all the great photos, all those years ago. And happy birthday to her, for this week.

Stephen

Advertisement

#4920 rwills

rwills

• 125 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 18:25

This thread is incredible. I've spent a huge amount of time today trawling through the old photos. Amazing.

I wonder if people have any personal pics of a couple of cars.

Firstly, Lotus 15 Chassis 623/3. History is 1959 Team Lotus (GBR), 1960 Leaton Motors (AUS), 1964 Michael Crampton (AUS), 1965 John Schroeder (AUS), 1972 Mike Ryves (AUS), 1980 John Blanden (AUS), 1982 Paul Samuels (AUS).

Secondly, Ford GT40 Chassis 1009. It raced in the 1966 Surfers Paradise 12 Hours, 1st OA, Peter Sutcliffe/Frank Matich #2 (21 Aug.) It was originally 2nd overall, but after a recount of laps completed, was declared 1st OA and winner, collecting the prize money).

Roger

#4921 David McKinney

David McKinney

• 14,156 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 18:47

You should visit more often, Roger :lol:

I believe at least one of the cars you mention is owned by an expatriate New Zealander...

#4922 Ray Bell

Ray Bell

• 54,241 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 22:24

He should... no question of that...

But he's got the bull by the horns with the Sutcliffe GT40 result at Surfers. Initially it was given the win, but protests flew and lap charts and times reconsidered and the Scuderia Veloce entry got the prizemoney.

#4923 Dick Willis

Dick Willis

• 799 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 00:21

Dick,

Nice gesture to let Tim have a drive. I imagine that it brought some memories of his dad's cars folding back. If you were playing in Charlie Smith's 7, that potentially means another 'original' driver was there.

Ray,

Nice to see the photo of Clare Russell, good to put a face to the lady that took all the great photos, all those years ago. And happy birthday to her, for this week.

Stephen

Stephen, I was a bit hasty in my previous post although I admit I am biased to pre 1960 cars which is probably why I only mentioned them. The reason Charlie let me loose in his Lotus was that he was driving Doug Anderson's Elfin Catalina which Charlie had owned in 1962/3 and he had won the Lakeside Trophy in it in 1963 I think, against a strong field.

Other cars there of note from the early sixties were the Elfin Mallala and the Centaur Waggott both now from Warwick and running in Regularity. On display too were Roger Ealand's Lotus 18 which has a lot of Queensland history, Peter Quayle's Jolus Minx, Tim Harlock's first Centaur partly restored by Tim was on display as was the Porsche Carrera which was on the cover of the first Lakeside programme, I have probably missed a few but I will refer to them later.

The Qld Governor was there and seemed to be very impressed by the whole show, she made presentations to those who raced there or made substantial contributions in 1961,
some great names amongst them ; Ken Peters, Jim Bertram, Lionel Ayers, Tom Ross, Tim Harlock, Denis Geary, Max Volkers, Bevan Fleming, Bill Pitt, Barry Tapsall, Bob Wilkinson, Ian Peters, David Harding, Coral Scott, Bill Gates, Brian Michelmore, Charlie Smith, Rolly Knowles, Keith Turner, John French, Max Allchurch, Keith Shwa, Brier Thomas, John Stanley.

#4924 Ray Bell

Ray Bell

• 54,241 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 02:31

Originally posted by Dick Willis
.....Other cars there of note from the early sixties were the Elfin Mallala and the Centaur Waggott both now from Warwick and running in Regularity.....

I'll bet the ex-Cusack car looked a treat, too!

.....The Qld Governor was there and seemed to be very impressed by the whole show, she made presentations to those who raced there or made substantial contributions in 1961, some great names amongst them; Ken Peters, Jim Bertram, Lionel Ayers, Tom Ross, Tim Harlock, Denis Geary, Max Volkers, Bevan Fleming, Bill Pitt, Barry Tapsall, Bob Wilkinson, Ian Peters, David Harding, Coral Scott, Bill Gates, Brian Michelmore, Charlie Smith, Rolly Knowles, Keith Turner, John French, Max Allchurch, Keith Shaw, Brier Thomas, John Stanley.

Any of the Sakzewskis?

How appropriate for the Governor to be there, too... the Governor was present at the first race meeting, while there was for many years the Governor's Trophy for the Gold Star race.

#4925 Dick Willis

Dick Willis

• 799 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 04:01

Thanks for prompting me Ray, another I forgot to mention was Sid Sakzewski's wife who also received a presentation. The bones of the Plymouth raced by Sid at the early meetings was also there on display.

#4926 Ray Bell

Ray Bell

• 54,241 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 04:25

Beryl, isn't it?

She, Coral Scott and a few others were the stalwarts in the VIP Room in the latter years of the circuit. It was a great place to go, especially when Sid was still healthy, their hospitality was endless.

#4927 rwills

rwills

• 125 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 07:24

He should... no question of that...

But he's got the bull by the horns with the Sutcliffe GT40 result at Surfers. Initially it was given the win, but protests flew and lap charts and times reconsidered and the Scuderia Veloce entry got the prizemoney.

Yes, of course. I knew that and there was some discussion on it in another thread. I copied and pasted the info on Surfers Paradise from an incorrect source.

Any photos would be gratefully received.

#4928 cooper997

cooper997

• 890 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 07:41

This thread is incredible. I've spent a huge amount of time today trawling through the old photos. Amazing.

I wonder if people have any personal pics of a couple of cars.

Firstly, Lotus 15 Chassis 623/3. History is 1959 Team Lotus (GBR), 1960 Leaton Motors (AUS), 1964 Michael Crampton (AUS), 1965 John Schroeder (AUS), 1972 Mike Ryves (AUS), 1980 John Blanden (AUS), 1982 Paul Samuels (AUS).

Secondly, Ford GT40 Chassis 1009. It raced in the 1966 Surfers Paradise 12 Hours, 1st OA, Peter Sutcliffe/Frank Matich #2 (21 Aug.) It was originally 2nd overall, but after a recount of laps completed, was declared 1st OA and winner, collecting the prize money).

Roger

Roger,

You'll get lost for days if you trawl through this thread. Best start for the Lotus 15 photos will be to check John Ellacott's posts. He has posted some of his stunning period colour shots of the car, even as it arrived in Oz, at the docks.

Hopefully this link will get you to John's posts.
http://forums.autosp...sult_type=posts

Stephen

#4929 cooper997

cooper997

• 890 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 08:03

Stephen, I was a bit hasty in my previous post although I admit I am biased to pre 1960 cars which is probably why I only mentioned them. The reason Charlie let me loose in his Lotus was that he was driving Doug Anderson's Elfin Catalina which Charlie had owned in 1962/3 and he had won the Lakeside Trophy in it in 1963 I think, against a strong field.

Other cars there of note from the early sixties were the Elfin Mallala and the Centaur Waggott both now from Warwick and running in Regularity. On display too were Roger Ealand's Lotus 18 which has a lot of Queensland history, Peter Quayle's Jolus Minx, Tim Harlock's first Centaur partly restored by Tim was on display as was the Porsche Carrera which was on the cover of the first Lakeside programme, I have probably missed a few but I will refer to them later.

The Qld Governor was there and seemed to be very impressed by the whole show, she made presentations to those who raced there or made substantial contributions in 1961,
some great names amongst them ; Ken Peters, Jim Bertram, Lionel Ayers, Tom Ross, Tim Harlock, Denis Geary, Max Volkers, Bevan Fleming, Bill Pitt, Barry Tapsall, Bob Wilkinson, Ian Peters, David Harding, Coral Scott, Bill Gates, Brian Michelmore, Charlie Smith, Rolly Knowles, Keith Turner, John French, Max Allchurch, Keith Shaw, Brier Thomas, John Stanley.

Dick,

That's a nice selection of drivers from Lakeside and Lowood's past. I suspect modesty would be the reason yours isn't on the list. I assume it's the Sakzewski Porsche you mention as the cover of the first Lakeside programme. That means it graced at least 2 racing programme covers, it's also on the March 27th, 1960 Lowood meeting's.

Charlie would have been enjoying being back behind the wheel of his old Elfin.

Hopefully a few more photos will start appearing on Clark Watson's Australian Festivals thread.

Stephen

#4930 Ray Bell

Ray Bell

• 54,241 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 08:17

Good thought, Stephen, but there is a problem with that...

He has to trawl through those pics of Surtees in the 2.7 Lola, Amon in the Ferrari P4, Gavin Youl in the MRD, Lukey's Cooper Bristol and Bob Jane's 300S with a roof on it before he gets to Matich, Martin, Len Deaton and the 15 shots!

#4931 Tim Murray

Tim Murray

• 14,637 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 08:41

Try entering "Lotus 15" (you need the inverted commas) into the 'Search Topic' box at the bottom left of any of the pages in the thread.

#4932 Clark Watson

Clark Watson

• 123 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 08:58

For those that are interested in a bit of Aussie motoring History The Joan Richmond Story has just hit paper as told by Dave Price.
Johny Reaburn is Distributing the book and I've put up some details on my website:

http://vfr.net.au/nostalgia

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Cheers
Clark Watson
Vintage Fibre Restorations
www.vfr.net.au

#4933 cooper997

cooper997

• 890 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 09:24

Good thought, Stephen, but there is a problem with that...

He has to trawl through those pics of Surtees in the 2.7 Lola, Amon in the Ferrari P4, Gavin Youl in the MRD, Lukey's Cooper Bristol and Bob Jane's 300S with a roof on it before he gets to Matich, Martin, Len Deaton and the 15 shots!

John's 'other' photos are a sight for sore eyes aren't they Ray! We just wish we were able to have taken those photos (or at least something like them) in period. Simply brilliant.

We must be just about ready for a new batch of Ellacott originals to grace these pages. That will make it even harder to find those pesky Lotus 15 shots without drooling!

Stephen

#4934 rwills

rwills

• 125 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 10:10

Hopefully this link will get you to John's posts.
http://forums.autosp...sult_type=posts

Stephen

Brilliant, thanks.

What incredible photos!

#4935 Ray Bell

Ray Bell

• 54,241 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 10:10

I think John feels he's near the bottom of the barrel, there are some pics he's only posted because they suit a certain topic...

While his best shots are pure magic, even some of those 'second rate' ones he doesn't want us to see are pretty good stuff.

And there's worse to come. Today I learned of a collection of slides covering perhaps 1959 to the late seventies... and I may get access to some of them.

#4936 bradbury west

bradbury west

• 4,616 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 17:49

...And there's worse to come. Today I learned of a collection of slides covering perhaps 1959 to the late seventies... and I may get access to some of them.

We'll just have to be brave chaps, Ray, grit our teeth and look at them....hard job but someone has to do it
Roger Lund

#4937 john medley

john medley

• 1,167 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 22:32

More on Joan Richmond? Where do we get the book? All those previously unseen photos?

Friends and I are in dispute about Joan Richmond's height. They who knew her and are custodians of some of her things claim she was tall: but I think I have located a driving suit of hers the custodian of which claims is 1 metre from collar to ankle . Anyone?

#4938 David McKinney

David McKinney

• 14,156 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 04:58

The suit must have shrunk - she doesn't look 4ft tall in any of the photos

#4939 Dick Willis

Dick Willis

• 799 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 07:53

Where's Matthew Magilton?...

Dick has mentioned this as an MG special.

So if it is the right one it was prolific at Lowood in most 1959 & 60 meetings, #6 J A Bonenti MG TF. But there is no mention of 'special' in any entry lists. So whether the body came later I'm not sure.

Dick also mentioned the Godfrey Special, April 12th, 1959 Lowood - event 5 'B' Grade Scratch Race.
#9 J Edwards Godfrey Special 2340cc.

The #71 Ralt has been mentioned too. June 14th, 1959 Lowood - event 6 1959 Lowood Trophy (15 lap handicap) #71 N Hall NSW Ralt 1.55 (handicap). The #35 Russell TC & #6 Bonenti TF are also listed, off a 4.10 handicap.

Stephen

You are dead right with this one Stephen, after trawling through the Lowood photos on 12/6/1960 there it was with the caption, J.A. Bonenti, MG TF. Enough to throw anyone off the trail as it doesn't mention that it is special bodied, now all we have to do is find out who made the body and where it is now !

Advertisement

#4940 Ray Bell

Ray Bell

• 54,241 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 08:00

I must apologise, gentlemen...

Today my wife left for Brisbane again, she's away just over a week. This would normally be of no moment to you folk, but this time I left my camera in her car. Therefore, further pics from Clare's photo albums will have to be postponed until then.

#4941 cooper997

cooper997

• 890 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 12:06

You are dead right with this one Stephen, after trawling through the Lowood photos on 12/6/1960 there it was with the caption, J.A. Bonenti, MG TF. Enough to throw anyone off the trail as it doesn't mention that it is special bodied, now all we have to do is find out who made the body and where it is now !

Dick,

Hopefully you didn't have to spend too many hours trawling through Brier Thomas' photos to find the confirmation. Thank you for doing that.

Maybe Matthew Magilton will have passed the Bonenti TF photo around a few of the MG lads and they might find something. Potentially a special like that would have come in for some attention from Australian motoring magazines of the day. If there is, then I'm not aware of it, but then again I wouldn't have been looking for it before.

Ray,

For your sake I hope you sent Mrs Bell to Brisbane with suitable funds and she doesn't have to hock your camera at Cash Converters to raise the funds to get home.

Stephen

#4942 Ray Bell

Ray Bell

• 54,241 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 12:26

Fortunately for the past several years Mrs Bell (hereinafter referred to as 'The Beeds') has been more or less self-funding...

And in Brisbane she is among many of her old hairdressing clients who call upon her to ply her magic with their crowning glories. "Have scissors, will travel," you might say.

Today, however, the word on her mother was not good. But she's promised to look after the camera and return it safely to me when we next embrace.

As you were...

#4943 thunder427

thunder427

• 353 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 13:22

Fortunately for the past several years Mrs Bell (hereinafter referred to as 'The Beeds') has been more or less self-funding...

And in Brisbane she is among many of her old hairdressing clients who call upon her to ply her magic with their crowning glories. "Have scissors, will travel," you might say.

Today, however, the word on her mother was not good. But she's promised to look after the camera and return it safely to me when we next embrace.

As you were...

Ray,what shutter speed is your wife ...!!!!!...sorry!, I meant your Camera...................regards thunder427 :rotfl: :rotfl:

#4944 Ray Bell

Ray Bell

• 54,241 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 16:32

Up to (or is that down to?) 1/1000 of a second...

With slower speeds to about half a second.

#4945 seldo

seldo

• 1,628 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 23:31

.....(hereinafter referred to as 'The Beeds') .....

Whooosh! (Over the top of my head....) :confused:

#4946 Ray Bell

Ray Bell

• 54,241 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 04:10

No wonder it's over your head, David...

It's a personal thing. It's the nickname I call her.

#4947 seldo

seldo

• 1,628 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 05:26

No wonder it's over your head, David...

It's a personal thing. It's the nickname I call her.

Aha. No wonder - maybe I'm not as dense as I was supecting...Don't go there...:)

#4948 Ray Bell

Ray Bell

• 54,241 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 05:29

Originally posted by seldo
Aha. No wonder - maybe I'm not as dense as I was supecting.....

But are your glasses?

#4949 ed holly

ed holly

• 200 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 04:25

Brian Darby has just uploaded another set of fabulous photos on his Aussie Road Racing website.

This time from the family of Jack Neal of Tamworth.

go to http://aussieroadracing.homestead.com/

then click on the Jack Neal Memories x 3 button.

Photos of Jack Neal Jaguar Special - Maserati 4C - Ferrari Monza 750S - an aircraft Jack built and had certified by the Australian Authorities and other "toys" and cars.

In the background are shots of the Wheeler Fortune, Anderson Holden and many others.

Edited by ed holly, 17 April 2011 - 04:26.

#4950 David McKinney

David McKinney

• 14,156 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 04:48

Why did (do) Ausralians always call that 4CM Maserati a 4C?