Jump to content


Photo

GTR on the 360???


  • Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Arrows4Ever

Arrows4Ever
  • Member

  • 831 posts
  • Joined: June 03

Posted 16 March 2007 - 20:32

What's up with that???
:confused:
Is that project dead before it even came out....
:confused:
http://www.gamespot....ndex.html?q=GTR

http://www.simbin.se...=titles&title=6

I even wrote to development[a]simbin.com to ask and never got any sort of feedback...
It was mentionned on the page:
For more information or questions on development matters:
development[a]simbin.com

So much for optimism... :down:

Advertisement

#2 Arrows4Ever

Arrows4Ever
  • Member

  • 831 posts
  • Joined: June 03

Posted 20 March 2007 - 17:06

Originally posted by Arrows4Ever
What's up with that???
:confused:
Is that project dead before it even came out....
:confused:
http://www.gamespot....ndex.html?q=GTR

http://www.simbin.se...=titles&title=6

I even wrote to development[a]simbin.com to ask and never got any sort of feedback...
It was mentionned on the page:
For more information or questions on development matters:
development[a]simbin.com

So much for optimism... :down:


DAMN...no one even cares about this game???...or simply nobody knows jacksh_ about them...

Wasn't this game(or these games for that matter as simbin released both critically acclaimed GTR 1 and GTR 2 games on the PC) a huge success???

I thought the thought of this game on the 360(combining GTR 1 and 2 together) would stir some interest somewhere...
I don't see any hype around this title!!!
:confused: :drunk: :stoned: :drunk: :confused:

#3 babbel

babbel
  • Racing Sims Host

  • 2,330 posts
  • Joined: March 99

Posted 20 March 2007 - 20:12

I'm looking forward to Forza 2 but I never really got into the GTR games

#4 Viktor

Viktor
  • Member

  • 3,391 posts
  • Joined: February 99

Posted 07 May 2007 - 19:24

THQ has apperently let this game go and SimBin will now have to find a new publisher for the 360 version of the game :(

/Viktor

#5 Arrows4Ever

Arrows4Ever
  • Member

  • 831 posts
  • Joined: June 03

Posted 16 October 2007 - 18:38

It seems to be on a second wind... :up:

http://www.simbin.se/games/gtr360.htm

But still no release date!!! :mad:

#6 Arrows4Ever

Arrows4Ever
  • Member

  • 831 posts
  • Joined: June 03

Posted 16 October 2007 - 18:41

Originally posted by Viktor
THQ has apperently let this game go and SimBin will now have to find a new publisher for the 360 version of the game :(

/Viktor


They seem to be with EIDOS on the RACE WTCC series.
Could they go the same way with GTR???

#7 karlth

karlth
  • Member

  • 16,254 posts
  • Joined: August 99

Posted 16 October 2007 - 20:42

Simbin split last year into Simbin and Blimey Games.

Based on what I've seen so far the talent went to Blimey.

#8 Arrows4Ever

Arrows4Ever
  • Member

  • 831 posts
  • Joined: June 03

Posted 17 October 2007 - 00:34

Originally posted by karlth
Simbin split last year into Simbin and Blimey Games.

Based on what I've seen so far the talent went to Blimey.


Oh!!! :cry:

#9 Arrows4Ever

Arrows4Ever
  • Member

  • 831 posts
  • Joined: June 03

Posted 05 January 2008 - 19:00

It's been dead for a few months.
A damn shame if you ask me...

http://www.computera...e.php?id=163323