Need new HLWITTLx host

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 int2str

int2str

• 501 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 09:20

All,

Due to personal commitments I'm not able to run the HLWITTLx competitions for a while. I need a person who will step up and take over from me for an unforeseeable amount of time.

The competition scoring is completely automated using a web site. If you take over as commissioner, I'll give you access to the admin interface and talk you through it's usage.

Please email me (andre at ironcreek dot net) if you're committed and will have the time to run the show for me.

I'd prefer somebody who's been a consistent participant in the competition to take over.

Cheers,
Andre

Advertisement

#2 LB

LB

• 13,575 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 21:39

Andre, I can't score it, least not to the extent you do, but I'll start the threads up so we have a round for Canada and then the US. After that well we will see if we can twist someones arm as I'll be offshore and even just posting online is a pain.

#3 kNt

kNt

• 1,695 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 12:25

Have you found somebody? Because I would do it, but I doubt beeing to suitable since in all the years before I missed some rounds even in the competition.

#4 LB

LB

• 13,575 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 19:55

Have you emailed him? I tried but no reply.

He has done spain on the website, and speed did 36 laps at Monaco before being lapped so scoring that sould be easy to score.

#5 kNt

kNt

• 1,695 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 12:04

Originally posted by LB
Have you emailed him? I tried but no reply.

He has done spain on the website, and speed did 36 laps at Monaco before being lapped so scoring that sould be easy to score.

No I didn't since I don't consider myself ideal to run such a game. But as you have applied there will be somebody as soon as he finds time to organize it. :up: