Photo

Merry Christmas '07

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Lukin

Lukin

• 1,983 posts

Posted 23 December 2007 - 01:36

Welcome to the 4th annual Atlasf1 Christmas thread! Egg nog to the left, candy canes to right.

It is a few days early this year (I'm not sure when I will get time in the next few days) but in any case, I hope everyone here has a cracker festive season and enjoys some downtime and cheers for another good year of technical nouse.

:wave:

Posted Image

Advertisement

#2 cheapracer

cheapracer

• 10,388 posts

Posted 23 December 2007 - 13:52

Same, I'm off in the morning to a small Chinese town to spend Xmas with my Daughter, no internet, few cars just crazy taxis and rickshaws.

All the best Guys :wave:

The story of the Christmas Angel......

Not long ago and not far away, Santa was getting ready for his annual trip, but there were problems everywhere...

Four of the elves got sick, and the trainee elves did not produce the toys as fast as the regular ones so Santa was beginning to feel the pressure of being behind schedule.

Then Mrs. Claus told Santa that her mom was coming to visit. This stressed Santa even more.

When he went to harness the reindeer he found that three of them were about to give birth and two had jumped the fence and were out heaven knows where -- more stress. And then, when he began to load the sleigh, one of the boards on the sleigh cracked and the toy bag fell to the ground, scattering all the toys.

So, frustrated, Santa went into the house for a cup of coffee and a shot of whiskey but he found that the elves had hit the liquor cupboard and there was nothing there to drink and, in his frustration, he dropped the coffee pot and it broke into hundreds of little pieces all over the kitchen floor. He went to get the broom and found that mice had eaten the straw it was made from.

Just then the doorbell rang and Santa cussed on his way to the door. He opened the door and there was a little angel with a great big Christmas tree. And the angel said: Santa, where would you like to put this Christmas tree??

And that, my friend, is how the little angel came to be on top of the Christmas tree....

#3 desmo

desmo
  • Tech Forum Host

• 29,511 posts

Posted 23 December 2007 - 19:07

Happy non-denominational, secular if it suits, holidays to all :D Today's my birthday, curse the timing!

#4 Canuck

Canuck

• 2,388 posts

Posted 23 December 2007 - 20:07

Happy Birthday Desmo! My own day was Wednesday so I can commiserate with you on the lousy timing of our parents.

Merry Christmas to the rest of you . :p

#5 race4aliving

race4aliving

• 47 posts

Posted 25 December 2007 - 02:28

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all.

#6 cheapracer

cheapracer

• 10,388 posts

Posted 28 December 2007 - 10:48

Well good to see this thread hit the top of the charts.

Scrooges? :confused:

#7 imaginesix

imaginesix

• 7,525 posts

Posted 28 December 2007 - 15:55

What, you're going to guilt-trip us into wishing you well?

#8 Bob Riebe

Bob Riebe

• 3,021 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 05:32

To those of the Eastern Orthodox branch who will be shortly celebrating the birth of our Lord--MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Be careful of the eggnog, it can lead to habitual hugging of the china.

Bob

#9 annabel

annabel

• 7 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 08:50

Happy new year to you!