Photo

Anybody got Ron and Martin's home addresses

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 For sure

For sure

• 37 posts

Posted 07 February 2008 - 15:38

Does anybody have Ron Dennis and Martin Whitmarsh's home addresses?

It seems the Italian authorities would like to know....

http://www.autosport...rt.php/id/65029

Not sure if Stepney even has a home address now...I assume he is living in a hedge in outer-Mongolia or somesuch these days?

Anyway, I guess if you do have them, the Modena Magistrates would appreciate the info! :)

(oh, and if you DO actually have them, please don't post them them here, lest some of Alonso's "fans" (not his real fans, I mean the racist wankers) start sticking their stools in padded envelopes....)

Advertisement

#2 Red ITC

Red ITC

• 462 posts

Posted 07 February 2008 - 15:40

You have failed to understand the article.

#3 For sure

For sure

• 37 posts

Posted 07 February 2008 - 15:42

Originally posted by Red ITC

Granted, it is Jonathan Neale and Rob Taylor whose addresses are required....still seems odd that they cannot be served notice at the office.

#4 Fausta

Fausta

• 397 posts

Posted 07 February 2008 - 18:19

It is time to put the spy case to bed.

#5 Milt

Milt

• 1,723 posts

Posted 07 February 2008 - 18:38

Originally posted by Fausta
It is time to put the spy case to bed.

It's well past that time.
But Ferrari just can't let it go.

Giuseppe Tibis, the Modena magistrate in charge of the investigation, has "invited" lots of people to come talk to him.
If he decides to 'invite' me to come talk with him in Italy, at my expense, I'd give him the 'finger', without any hesitation.
OTOH, if he was willing to come and visit me, I'd make him welcome and even buy him a drink.
Why in hell would anybody feel obligated to take time out their schedule and pay air-fare and hotel expenses, just to talk to him ???

#6 Modern Lover

Modern Lover

• 728 posts

Posted 07 February 2008 - 18:48

Originally posted by Milt

Giuseppe Tibis, the Modena magistrate in charge of the investigation, has "invited" lots of people to come talk to him.
If he decides to 'invite' me to come talk with him in Italy, at my expense, I'd give him the 'finger', without any hesitation.
OTOH, if he was willing to come and visit me, I'd make him welcome and even buy him a drink.

Agreed. I would have to take it a step further still. Buy him a few drinks, and then invite the authorities to question him about the many dubious court decisions that have been influenced by corruption in Italian courts during the last decade. It makes just about as much sense as them still wanting to "ask a few friendly questions" to various McLaren staff over a case that the rest of the world have long since put behind them. OTOH, if he really wants to look into Italian teams involvement in F1, I am more than happy to give him a short breakdown of how the glorious Ferrari team have behaved. What a tool this Tibis is :down:

#7 Scudetto

Scudetto

• 8,227 posts

Posted 07 February 2008 - 18:48

Originally posted by Milt

: Of course. Never mind that from a sporting aspect, the spy case is over. This interviewing of McLaren personnel relates to Stepney's prosecution. It's not a matter of Ferrari letting it go, it's a matter of prosecuting a criminal act and securing the testimony of those who may pertinent evidence.

#8 Melbourne Park

Melbourne Park

• 22,919 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 07:39

Originally posted by Scudetto

: Of course. Never mind that from a sporting aspect, the spy case is over. This interviewing of McLaren personnel relates to Stepney's prosecution. It's not a matter of Ferrari letting it go, it's a matter of prosecuting a criminal act and securing the testimony of those who may pertinent evidence.

I think also that Jean Todt is a fairly relentless man, don't you?

#9 Stephan

Stephan

• 1,165 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 08:15

I know where Ron lives, I have seen his house and his cars parked outside :D

He lives very close to McLaren headquarters.

#10 glorius&victorius

glorius&victorius

• 4,327 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 08:17

Originally posted by Stephan
I know where Ron lives, I have seen his house and his cars parked outside :D

He lives very close to McLaren headquarters.

And i think it would be highly unappropriate to post his or anyone's else address without their permission.

#11 Stephan

Stephan

• 1,165 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 08:19

Originally posted by glorius&victorius

And i think it would be highly unappropriate to post his or anyone's else address without their permission.

Did I post the address? :

#12 Welsh

Welsh

• 600 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 08:48

is it

1 Letsbe Avenue??

#13 tidytracks

tidytracks

• 1,569 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 10:17

Originally posted by Welsh
is it

1 Letsbe Avenue??

hahaha, ahhh the old ones are the best :lol:

#14 Rinehart

Rinehart

• 15,144 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 10:35

Originally posted by For sure

Granted, it is Jonathan Neale and Rob Taylor whose addresses are required....still seems odd that they cannot be served notice at the office.

That's only psrt of what you have misunderstood. The other part is that none of them are legally REQUIRED to attend at this stage, they are simply INVITED. Very different.

#15 Scudetto

Scudetto

• 8,227 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 12:50

Originally posted by Melbourne Park
I think also that Jean Todt is a fairly relentless man, don't you?

Sure he is. I rather doubt he'd be where he is if he weren't. But I don't see what that has to do with allowing the judicial process to carry on, particularly where the prosecution of crimes is concerned.

#16 Chiara

Chiara

• 1,847 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 12:58

Originally posted by Scudetto

Sure he is. I rather doubt he'd be where he is if he weren't. But I don't see what that has to do with allowing the judicial process to carry on, particularly where the prosecution of crimes is concerned.

Scudetto :kiss: come on now....the Modena Magistrates just simply following through the judicial process is hardly sensational headlines is it? :p You have to throw Todt in there somewhere as the organ grinder vindictively pursuing his rivals to the ends of the earth....to make it newsworthy ;)

#17 Melbourne Park

Melbourne Park

• 22,919 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 13:08

Originally posted by Chiara

Scudetto :kiss: come on now....the Modena Magistrates just simply following through the judicial process is hardly sensational headlines is it? :p You have to throw Todt in there somewhere as the organ grinder vindictively pursuing his rivals to the ends of the earth....to make it newsworthy ;)

That's my vision! :lol: :rotfl: :up:

Awesome to have him in your corner, but once opposed, I reckon he just would never let go.

I don't think its good for F1 though. Its becoming too partisan - I don't like that. I also suspect that the media like making things worse than they are - it sells and they make money from it. I don't like all that - but I guess that is what ultimately pays the F1 bills. A shame IMO.

#18 For sure

For sure

• 37 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 17:07

Originally posted by Rinehart

That's only psrt of what you have misunderstood. The other part is that none of them are legally REQUIRED to attend at this stage, they are simply INVITED. Very different.

You are quite possibly correct....although I guess this is different to the euphamism "[person x] is 'helping' police with their enquiries".

#19 Scudetto

Scudetto

• 8,227 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 18:25

Originally posted by Melbourne Park
That's my vision! :lol: :rotfl: :up:

Awesome to have him in your corner, but once opposed, I reckon he just would never let go.

I don't think its good for F1 though. Its becoming too partisan - I don't like that. I also suspect that the media like making things worse than they are - it sells and they make money from it. I don't like all that - but I guess that is what ultimately pays the F1 bills. A shame IMO.

Where I differ from your assessment is that I think as far as F1 is concerned, the spying scandal IS overwith. So I don't view these ongoing proceedings as not "good for F1." F1 is, relatively speaking, uninvolved in these legal actions except to the extent that the crime(s) committed and the damages suffered were in an F1 context.

Chiara: :up:

Advertisement

#20 rhm

rhm

• 990 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 21:50

Originally posted by Red ITC

Posted Image