Jacky Ickx. :blush:

Advertisement

#52 kayemod

kayemod

• 9,588 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 13:04

Originally posted by Vanwall
Jacky Ickx. :blush:

I think that maybe I was referring to his sister, but she was still probably better than Webber.

#53 ensign14

ensign14

• 61,932 posts

Posted 02 January 2008 - 10:43

Just to update this, on 22 October 2007 in RC I posted:

Originally posted by ensign14
...if Alan Henry's choosing again it'll prolly be the top 10 in the title, in a slightly different order... :

Autocourse's top 10 for 2007:

1. Lewis Hamilton (+1)
2. Kimi Räikönnen (-1)
3. Fernando Alonso (=)
4. Felipe Massa (=)
5. Nick Heidfeld (=)
6. Heikki Kovalainen (+1)
7. Robert Kubica (-1)
8. Nico Rosberg (+1)
9. Mark Webber (+3)
10. Jenson Button (+5)

So I wasn't far off. Especially as I assume Vettel was not included as he only did half a season which makes Button +4.

Can one of our authors ask Henry if he really thought no-one could have done a better job than Massa, for example, or did he just run out of time or something? There's a rank lack of imagination there. No consideration for Sutil? The SAguris? Even the inclusion of Button might be due to national tendencies...

#54 sterling49

sterling49

• 10,917 posts

Posted 02 January 2008 - 11:40

Ironic that Ralf is not included in the list, but I believe he considered himself one of the top three drivers currently......

#55 petefenelon

petefenelon

• 4,815 posts

Posted 02 January 2008 - 12:04

I haven't even seen an Autocourse yet, in York, Leeds or Bradford...

#56 ensign14

ensign14

• 61,932 posts

Posted 02 January 2008 - 12:07

I haven't in sunny Brum either...

#57 Rob Ryder

Rob Ryder

• 2,603 posts

Posted 02 January 2008 - 19:25

Originally posted by petefenelon
I haven't even seen an Autocourse yet, in York, Leeds or Bradford...

Arrived before Christmas... by post ;)
Rob

#58 HDonaldCapps

HDonaldCapps

• 2,482 posts

Posted 02 January 2008 - 19:49

After much hesitation, I did order this year's Autocourse -- helped by both a nice discount and the knowledge that I could pass it on to my grandson if nothing else..... No clue to when it will arrive here in the States.

#59 Rob Ryder

Rob Ryder

• 2,603 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 10:55

2008-09 edition just arrived :clap:

1. Lewis Hamilton
2. Felipe Massa
3. Fernando Alonso
4. Robert Kubica
5. Sebastian Vettel
6. Mark Webber
7. Jarno Trulli
8. Heikki Kovalainen
9. Kimi Raikkonen
10. Timo Glock

Kimi had a poor year (by his standards) but I would not have placed him down in 9th :eek:

Rob

Advertisement

#60 kayemod

kayemod

• 9,588 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 11:10

That list is hard to comprehend, Fernando and Robert in 3 & 4? Heikki in front of Kimi? Mark and Jarno in front of anyone? This is probably going to be the first year since 1972 that I don't buy it.

#61 ensign14

ensign14

• 61,932 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 11:35

At least they've finally had the cojones to deviate from the top 10 of the title race, in recent years it was farcical. I have no quarrel with Webber in 6th, he was snakebit all year. And Kimi in 9th...well, if you have a car capable of winning the title and come nowhere near, perhaps that's fair enough.

#62 Phil Rainford

Phil Rainford

• 5,302 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 11:41

Looks spot on to me....

Kind regards

Phil

#63 Henri Greuter

Henri Greuter

• 12,890 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 12:18

Originally posted by josh.lintz
1990:

1. Prost
2. Senna
3. Piquet
4. Mansell
5. Nannini
(from Autocourse 1990-91)
"In the past, it has been the custom of this annual not to to include drivers who have not completed the full season becasue of injury as potential Top Ten candidates. Leaving Nannini out of the list would be doing this Italian drive an enormous disservice, yet at the same time the fact that he has been rated so highly is in no way intended to be a sympathy vote." :up:

6. Boutsen
7. Patrese
8. Berger
9. Alesi
10. Suzuki

This one created one problem for Autocourse one year later.

Once Senna found out that he wasn't rated first and why, he was so infuriated that he refused to write the foreword for the 1991/1992 edition about the season 1991 when he had become champion. If my memory is correct one of only a very few occasions since 1970 that the champion did not write the foreword.

henri

#64 kayemod

kayemod

• 9,588 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 12:23

Originally posted by Henri Greuter

This one created one problem for Autocourse one year later.

Once Senna found out that he wasn't rated first and why, he was so infuriated that he refused to write the foreword for the 1991/1992 edition about the season 1991 when he had become champion. If my memory is correct one of only a very few occasions since 1970 that the champion did not write the foreword.

henri

I haven't looked, but did Hamilton get his dad to write this year's?

#65 Stephen W

Stephen W

• 15,573 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 12:50

Originally posted by sterling49
Ironic that Ralf is not included in the list, but I believe he considered himself one of the top three drivers currently......

I never considered Ralf Schumacher was good enough to drive the transporter never mind the race car!

I agree with Simon Arron's rating of the younger Schumacher. :lol:

#66 Ross Stonefeld

Ross Stonefeld

• 70,106 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 12:52

Ralf's greatest crime was being unpleasant, he was quite a decent racing driver.

#67 KWSN - DSM

KWSN - DSM

• 36,355 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 13:30

Originally posted by Ross Stonefeld
Ralf's greatest crime was being unpleasant, he was quite a decent racing driver.

That and being the younger brother of Michael Schumacher. Had he been Robert Shoemaker from Miles Keynes, he would be a much more popular driver, having the exact same results as the German version.

:cool:

#68 kayemod

kayemod

• 9,588 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 13:36

Originally posted by KWSN - DSM

Had he been Robert Shoemaker from Miles Keynes, he would be a much more popular driver... :cool:

I'd say that's going a bit too far, but Ross is right about his ability, at least while he was at Williams.

#69 Ross Stonefeld

Ross Stonefeld

• 70,106 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 13:43

It is a bit hard to remember that after the 1999 season he was considered one of the drivers of the year.

#70 Doug Nye

Doug Nye

• 11,531 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 18:09

These subjective listings reflect relatively little beyond the supposedly considered thoughts of the author on the day he signed-off the relevant pages. What interests me is that one's impression of a 'modern era' driver's capabilities each year have for for so long been based exclusively upon his exploits in one type of car only - his contracted Formula 1 mount. If he's with the better team then his exploits are going to shine appropriately. If he's been stuffed-up all year by poor equipment, or a shambles of an operation, it becomes harder to appreciate his personal contribution.

Once upon a time one's impressions of a driver's capabilities were coloured by looking back over a season in which each F1 driver had also shone, or flopped, in F2, Indy, sports, GT and saloon cars too... If one then sat down to write about X's position within the pecking order overall it would be darned difficult to filter out the 'background noise' of everything else he had achieved within your recent memory OTHER than in F1. Not for the first time, as the goal posts have been moved so proper perspectives have been obscured. This surely is why young shavers today trawl back through F1 statistics and cannot understand why some of us wax lyrical about great drivers who never won a World title, or who won only one or two GPs. The view is too narrow today because the reality provides so little width! :rolleyes:

DCN

#71 David McKinney

David McKinney

• 14,156 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 18:28

Originally posted by Doug Nye
This surely is why young shavers today trawl back through F1 statistics and cannot understand why some of us wax lyrical about great drivers who never won a World title, or who won only one or two GPs. The view is too narrow, today because the reality provides so little width!

Never a truer word etc etc

#72 kayemod

kayemod

• 9,588 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 18:41

All true of course Doug, but there's more to it than that. If we consider just F1, there's so little between the cars in percentage terms from the front of the grid to the back, largely due to deliberate playing field levelling of cars, engines, tracks etc by rulemakers, that there's virtually no possibility for a driver to overcome his car's deficiencies to win on talent alone. I'm thinking of course of examples like Sir Stirling's great drives at Monaco and the Nürburgring in 1961. As all of us know, SCM outdrove the opposition in a year old car with a large power deficit, and that's how he showed all and sundry by just how much he outclassed most of his peers. There have been many examples of drives like this in all classes of car throughout the history of motor racing, but technological progress and constant meddling with the rules for dubious commercial reasons, mean that the chances of anything like that happening today are zero, and that's everyone's loss.

#73 HDonaldCapps

HDonaldCapps

• 2,482 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 19:36

Originally posted by kayemod
If we consider just F1, there's so little between the cars in percentage terms from the front of the grid to the back, largely due to deliberate playing field levelling of cars, engines, tracks etc by rulemakers, that there's virtually no possibility for a driver to overcome his car's deficiencies to win on talent alone. ....but technological progress and constant meddling with the rules for dubious commercial reasons, mean that the chances of anything like that happening today are zero, and that's everyone's loss.

In essence, this an as good an indictment of the current formula one scene as you could imagine. I would differ with the analysis as to the reasons why formula one is a shambles and largely an irrelevant series to me, but that would be only to quibble, not disagree.

Bah, and humbug in my opinion.

#74 David McKinney

David McKinney

• 14,156 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 20:30

Originally posted by kayemod
that's how he showed all and sundry by just how much he outclassed most of his peers

No, that was yet another demonstration of how much etc etc
Your comment supports what Doug said

But I do agree about the artificial closeness of the fields these days

#75 Doug Nye

Doug Nye

• 11,531 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 20:38

My comments were intended more as a background to the mindset of the 'Autocourse' top-ten selectors over the years than as a primary whinge about 'things' today being just a sad shadow of the way they were when I were nobbut a lad...

DCN

#76 Bernd Rosemeyer

Bernd Rosemeyer

• 1,296 posts

Posted 25 December 2008 - 16:22

the mindset of the 'Autocourse' top-ten selectors over the years

Can anyone name the selectors over the years?

#77 P. Dron

P. Dron

• 99 posts

Posted 25 December 2008 - 17:31

Let's have a Top 10 of them.

#78 Bernd Rosemeyer

Bernd Rosemeyer

• 1,296 posts

Posted 25 December 2008 - 18:36

Originally posted by P. Dron
Let's have a Top 10 of them.

Why not? :rotfl:

#79 Simon Arron

Simon Arron

• 2,489 posts

Posted 25 December 2008 - 18:44

This surely is why young shavers today trawl back through F1 statistics and cannot understand why some of us wax lyrical about great drivers who never won a world title, or who won only one or two GPs. The view is too narrow today because the reality provides so little width!

A valid observation, Doug, but I'd like to point out that the three writers chiefly responsible for this year's Autocourse are hardly young shavers.

Alan Henry, Mark Hughes and I have an aggregate age of 156...

Originally posted by Bernd Rosemeyer
Can anyone name the selectors over the years?

Since its introduction in, I think, 1966, the top 10 has been the editor's prerogative - so you can blame AH for the last 20 or so.

Mark and I had our own top 10s published elsewhere - and our opinions both differed from Alan's. Mine, in Motorsport News, ran as follows:

1 Robert Kubica
2= Lewis Hamilton & Felipe Massa
4 Fernando Alonso
5 Sebastian Vettel
6 Mark Webber
7 Kimi Räikkönen
8 Rubens Barrichello
9 Jarno Trulli
10 Timo Glock

I tried to assess performances in the context of the available equipment, but - as Doug correctly implied - such lists often owe much to a) spontaneity and b) the imprecise science of subjectivity.

Advertisement

#80 Bernd Rosemeyer

Bernd Rosemeyer

• 1,296 posts

Posted 25 December 2008 - 19:01

Originally posted by Simon Arron
1 Robert Kubica
2= Lewis Hamilton & Felipe Massa
4 Fernando Alonso
5 Sebastian Vettel
6 Mark Webber
7 Kimi Räikkönen
8 Rubens Barrichello
9 Jarno Trulli
10 Timo Glock

I tried to assess performances in the context of the available equipment, but - as Doug correctly implied - such lists often owe much to a) spontaneity and b) the imprecise science of subjectivity.

The interesting thing is the placing of Barri ahead of the Toyota drivers. I think that Glock deserves more credit, Hungary, Singapur, Brazil and Canada were excellent drives given the equipment, whereas Barri only impressed in England. However I agree with your top five, albeit in slightly different order.

#81 kayemod

kayemod

• 9,588 posts

Posted 25 December 2008 - 19:18

More or less what I said earlier in this thread, is that drivers should be assessed on what they achieved with what they had at their disposal, and on that basis, Kubica and Alonso were my top two. I'm not suggesting that either are better than Massa or Hamilton of course, but try to imagine what Robert or Fernando would have achieved in a McLaren or Ferrari, and how far the other two might have got in a BMW or Renault. This topical discussion should really be taking place in Racing Comments of course, though sadly my 'Moss at Monaco' example would probably be rather lost on most of them. "Sir Sterling who?"

Pass the port, and seasonal greetings to fellow curmudgeons.

#82 Simon Arron

Simon Arron

• 2,489 posts

Posted 26 December 2008 - 07:54

Barrichello only impressed in England.

My previous post was not intended as a trigger for debate, but it simply isn't the case that Barrichello shone 'only' at Silverstone. That's just an illusion created by circumstance.

I spoke to him after qualifying in Shanghai, for instance, and he was adamant that the lap he'd just done was better than any he had managed throughout the whole of 2004's corresponding fixture, when he dominated the Chinese GP from pole. In the context of a Honda RA108, though, it translated to 13th on the grid.

And during the final two laps of the Brazilian GP, armed with the same Bridgestone intermediates used by all bar the Toyota duo, he was 2.516s and 1.964s quicker than any other driver (and 3.485s/3.145s swifter than Lewis Hamilton, whose need to press on was rather greater).

Honda endured a torrid campaign with an undeveloped car, but Barrichello never gave less than his best and, if you look below the surface, you'll find some engaging little cameos.

Apologies for straying away from the core subject. Here endeth the diversion.

#83 Bernd Rosemeyer

Bernd Rosemeyer

• 1,296 posts

Posted 26 December 2008 - 18:45

Simon, since you seem to be an active journalist, I tend to believe you. However, losing out to privateers like Vettel, Webber or Rosberg, doesn't display a big ability when you drive a works car. But then, drivers are difficult to compare unless they drive the same car.

#84 Doug Nye

Doug Nye

• 11,531 posts

Posted 26 December 2008 - 18:51

Originally posted by Simon Arron

A valid observation, Doug, but I'd like to point out that the three writers chiefly responsible for this year's Autocourse are hardly young shavers.

Alan Henry, Mark Hughes and I have an aggregate age of 156...

Fully aware of the age situation where 'Autocourse' is concerned Simon - my butterfly mind merely wished to cover the fact that so many internet pundits who also hold forth simply don't understand (yet) how limited their baseline reference might be...

DCN

#85 fullcourseyellow

fullcourseyellow

• 835 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 14:01

I would like to know where Nick Heidfeld is. He had some very good drives this year, so how can Kovalainen be included and Heidfeld not. Ridiculous really! :down:

#86 HDonaldCapps

HDonaldCapps

• 2,482 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 14:12

Originally posted by fullcourseyellow
I would like to know where Nick Heidfeld is. He had some very good drives this year, so how can Kovalainen be included and Heidfeld not. Ridiculous really! :down:

The point is that these lists have always been the results of opinions formed by the editor or editorial staff and should be looked upon as such. Getting your panties in a wad over it is a complete waste of time.

#87 scheivlak

scheivlak

• 16,488 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 14:18

However, losing out to privateers like Vettel, Webber or Rosberg, doesn't display a big ability when you drive a works car.

Vettel, Webber and Rosberg drove works cars as well - and quite better ones than the Honda!

In my book, there are no privateers in F1 since the FIA/FOCA days - only constructors.

#88 ensign14

ensign14

• 61,932 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 14:25

I would like to know where Nick Heidfeld is.

That's why he got that injunction against you. ):

#89 fullcourseyellow

fullcourseyellow

• 835 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 14:59

Originally posted by HDonaldCapps

The point is that these lists have always been the results of opinions formed by the editor or editorial staff and should be looked upon as such. Getting your panties in a wad over it is a complete waste of time.

I know. It's just my opinion. :

#90 fines

fines

• 9,647 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 16:54

2nd 10 Unusual Guesses 2004
2nd Atlas All-rounders 2004

A loser, then?

Sorry, couldn't resist!;) :D

#91 subh

subh

• 1,191 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 12:39

Would someone be kind enough and update this thread with the published top ten lists from the last two seasons? Thank you.

#92 midgrid

midgrid
  • RC Forum Host

• 10,149 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 15:21

1. Jenson Button
2. Lewis Hamilton
3. Sebastian Vettel
4. Mark Webber
5. Fernando Alonso
6. Rubens Barrichello
7. Robert Kubica
8. Nico Rosberg
9. Kimi Raikkonen
10. Jarno Trulli

1. Sebastian Vettel
2. Lewis Hamilton
3. Fernando Alonso
4. Mark Webber
5. Robert Kubica
6. Jenson Button
7. Nico Rosberg
8. Rubens Barrichello
9. Felipe Massa
10. Michael Schumacher

#93 midgrid

midgrid
  • RC Forum Host

• 10,149 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 16:13

1. Sebastian Vettel
2. Jenson Button
3. Fernando Alonso
4. Lewis Hamilton
5. Nico Rosberg
6. Mark Webber
7. Michael Schumacher
8. Paul di Resta
9. Adrian Sutil
10. Heikki Kovalainen

#94 ensign14

ensign14

• 61,932 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 18:15

Good to see Kova in there...not often Autocourse look outside the obvious.

#95 alansart

alansart

• 4,419 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 18:18

Good to see Kova in there...not often Autocourse look outside the obvious.

A TNF'r is involved in the selection and he knows his stuff :)

#96 Phil Rainford

Phil Rainford

• 5,302 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 18:45

And guessed correctly by Malta's newest resident :)

PAR

#97 Vicuna

Vicuna

• 1,607 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 20:06

Thank you for the 2011 top 10 Midgrid.

I can almost hear some old farts groaning with the inevitable 'this isn't nostalia' but well done for being brave enough.

#98 arttidesco

arttidesco

• 6,709 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 01:47

I notice no mention of John Cooper :cat:

#99 eldougo

eldougo

• 9,351 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 04:11

Thought it might be easy to read in this layout. :wave:
1. Clark
2. Surtees
3. Rindt
4. Stewart
5. Gurney
6. Brabham
7. Hulme
8. Hill
9. Bandini
10. McLaren

1. Clark
2. Rindt
3. Stewart
4. Brabham
5. Hulme
6. Gurney
7. Surtees
8. Hill
9. McLaren
10. Amon

1. Stewart
2. Rindt
3. Hill
4. Amon
5. Hulme
6. Surtees
7. Ickx
8. Gurney
9. Rodriguez
10. Siffert

1. Stewart
2. Rindt
3. Ickx
4. Brabham
5. Hulme
6. Amon
7. Hill
8. McLaren
9. Siffert
10. Courage

1. Stewart
2. Ickx
3. Regazzoni
4. Amon
5. Rodriguez
6. Brabham
7. Surtees
8. Hill
9. Cevert
10. Beltoise

1. Stewart
2. Ickx
3. Regazzoni
4. Amon
5. Peterson
6. Cevert
7. Hulme
8. Fittipaldi
9. Schenken
10. Gethin

1. Stewart
2. Fittipaldi
3. Ickx
4. Hulme
5. Hailwood
6. Revson
7. Peterson
8. Amon
9. Regazzoni
10. Reutemann

1. Stewart
2. Peterson
3. Fittipaldi
4. Pace
5. Hulme
6. Hunt
7. Reutemann
8. Revson
9. Lauda
10. Scheckter

1. Fittipaldi
2. Peterson
3. Reutemann
4. Scheckter
5. Lauda
6. Pace
7. Regazzoni
8. Hunt
9. Hailwood
10. Watson

1 Niki Lauda
2 Emerson Fittipaldi
3 Ronnie Peterson
4 Jody Scheckter
5 James Hunt
6 Carlos Pace
7 Carlos Reutemann
8 Clay Regazzoni
9 Tony Brise
10 Jochen Mass
11 Tom Pryce
12 Jean-Pierre Jarier

1 Niki Lauda
2 James Hunt
3 Patrick Depailler
4 Ronnie Peterson
5 Jody Scheckter
6 Mario Andretti
7 Jacques Lafitte
8 Carlos Pace
9 Clay Regazzoni
10 John Watson

1 Niki Lauda
2 James Hunt
3 Mario Andretti
4 Jody Scheckter
5 John Watson
6 Gunnar Nilsson
7 Patrick Depailler
8 jacques Lafitte
9 Carlos Reutemann
10 Jochen Mass

1 Niki Lauda
2 Mario Andretti
3 Carlos Reutemann
4 Alan Jones
5 Patrick Depailler
6 Jody Scheckter
7 Gilles Villeneuve
8 Jacques Lafitte
9 John Watson
10 Riccardo Patrese

1 Alan Jones
2 Giles Villeneuve
3 Jody Scheckter
4 Jacques Lafitte
5 carlos Reutemann
6 Jean-Pierre Jabouille
7 Clay Regazzoni
8 Rene Arnoux
9 Nelson Piquet
10 Mario Andretti

1 Alan Jones
2 Nelson Piquet
3 Gilles Villeneuve
4 Didier Pironi
5 Rene Arnoux
6 Jacques Lafitte
7 Jean-Pierre Jabouille
8 Carlos Reutemann
9 Elio de Angelis
10 Bruno Giacomelli

1 Alan Jones
2 Alain Prost
3 Gilles Villeneuve
4 Nelson Piquet
5 Carlos Reutemann
6 Didier Pironi
7 Jacques Lafitte
8 John Watson
9 Rene Arnoux
10 Elio de Angelis

1 -
2 Keke Rosberg
3 Alain Prost
4 Nelson Piquet
5 Niki Lauda
6 John Watson
7 Rene Arnoux
8 Michele Alboreto
9 Riccardo Patrese
10 Elio de Angelis

1 Nelson Piquet
2 Alain Prost
3 Patrick Tambay
4 Rene Arnoux
5 Keke Rosberg
6 John Watson
7 Eddie Cheever
8 Derek Warwick
9 Niki Lauda
10 Andrea de Cesaris

1 Alain Prost
2 Nelson Piquet
3 Niki Lauda
4 keke Rosberg
5 Elio de Angelis
6 Michele Alboreto
7 Derek Warwick
8 Ayrton Senna
9 Nigel Mansell
10 Patrick Tambay

1 Alain Prost
2 Ayrton Senna
3 Keke Rosberg
4 Nelson Piquet
5 Michele Alboreto
6 Nigel Mansell
7 Niki Lauda
8 Elio de Angelis
9 Stefan Johansson
10 Thierry Boutsen

1 Alain Prost
2 Nigel Mansell
3 Ayrton Senna
4 Nelson Piquet
5 Gerhard Berger
6 Stefan Johansson
7 Michele Alboreto
8 Keke Rosberg
9 Rene Arnoux
10 Riccardo Patrese

1 Alain Prost
2 Nigel Mansell
3 Ayrton Senna
4 gerhard Berger
5 Nelson Piquet
6 Thierry Boutsen
7 Michele Alboreto
8 Stefan Johansson
9 Riccardo Patrese
10 Jonathan Palmer

1 Ayrton Senna
2 Alain Prost
3 gerhard Berger
4 Nigel Mansell
5 Ivan Capelli
6 Thierry Boutsen
7 Alessandro Nannini
8 Michele Alboreto
9 Derek Warwick
10 Jonathan Palmer

1 Nigel Mansell
2 Ayrton Senna
3 Alain Prost
4 Riccardo Patrese
5 Gerhard Berger
6 Thierry Boutsen
7 Alessandro Nannini
8 Alex Caffi
9 Derek Warwick
10 Pierluigi Martini

1990:

1. Prost
2. Senna
3. Piquet
4. Mansell
5. Nannini
6. Boutsen
7. Patrese
8. Berger
9. Alesi
10. Suzuki

1 Senna
2 Mansell
3 Patrese
4 Prost
5 Berger
6 Piquet
7 Alesi
8 Martini
9 de Cesaris
10 Blundell

1 Mansell
2 Senna
3 Schumacher
4 Berger
5 Patrese
6 Alesi
7 Brundle
8 Hakkinen
9 Herbert
10 Alboreto

1 Senna
2 Prost
3 Schumacher
4 Alesi
5 Hill
6 Brundle
7 Fittipaldi
8 Berger
9 Blundell
10 Barrichello

1 Hill
2 Schumacher
3 Berger
4 Hakkinen
5 Coulthard
6 Alesi
7 Katayama
8 Irvine
9 Barrichello
10 Frentzen

1 Schumacher
2 Hill
3 Frentzen
4 Berger
5 Alesi
6 Coulthard
7 Herbert
8 Hakkinen
9 Irvine
10 Blundell

1 Schumacher
2 Hill
3 Villeneuve
4 Hakkinen
5 Alesi
6 Berger
7 Coulthard
8 Panis
9 Irvine
10 Frentzen

1 Villeneuve
2 M Schumacher
3 Hakkinen
4 Coulthard
5 Alesi
6 Frentzen
7 Fisichella
8 Barrichello
9 Irvine
10 Herbert

1 M Schumacher
2 Hakkinen
3 Villeneuve
4 Irvine
5 Coulthard
6 Alesi
7 Hill
8 R Schumacher
9 Fisichella
10 Wurz

1 Frentzen
2 Hakkinen
3 R Schumacher
4 Irvine
5 Barrichello
6 Coulthard
7 Villeneuve
8 Herbert
9 Fisichella
10 Trulli

1 M Schumacher
2 Hakkinen
3 Villeneuve
4 Coulthard
5 Barrichello
6 Trulli
7 Button
8 Alesi
9 R Schumacher
10 Frentzen

1 M Schumacher
2 Coulthard
3 Montoya
4 R Schumacher
5 Hakkinen
6 Barrichello
7 Heidfeld
8 Raikkonen
9 Fisichella
10 Trulli

1st M.Schumacher
2nd Raikkonen
3rd Coulthard
4th Montoya
5th Barrichello
6th R.Schumacher
7th Fisichella
8th Villeneuve
9th Button
10th Irvine

1. Michael Schumacher
2. Fernando Alonso
3. Kimi Raikkonen
4. Juan Pablo Montoya
5. Rubens Barrichello
6. Ralf Schumacher
7. Mark Webber
8. David Coulthard
9. Jenson Button
10. Cristiano da Matt

1. Michael Schumacher
2. Jenson Button
3. Kimi Raikkonen
4. Fernando Alonso
5. Rubens Barrichello
6. Juan Pablo Montoya
7. Jarno Trulli
8. Giancarlo Fisichella
9. Mark Webber
10. Takuma Sato

1. Fernando Alonso
2. Kimi Raikkonen
3. Michael Schumacher
4. Juan Pablo Montoya
5. Giancarlo Fisichella
6. Nick Heidfeld
7. Jarno Trulli
8. Jenson Button
9. David Coulthard
10. Felipe Massa

1. Fernando Alonso
2, Michael Schumacher
3. Kimi Raikkonen
4. Jenson Button
5. Felipe Massa
6. Giancarlo Fisichella
7. Jarno Trulli
8. Ruben Barrichello
9. Nico Rosberg
10. David Coulthard

2007:

1. Lewis Hamilton
2. Kimi Räikönnen
3. Fernando Alonso
4. Felipe Massa
5. Nick Heidfeld
6. Heikki Kovalainen
7. Robert Kubica
8. Nico Rosberg
9. Mark Webber
10. Jenson Button

1. Lewis Hamilton
2. Felipe Massa
3. Fernando Alonso
4. Robert Kubica
5. Sebastian Vettel
6. Mark Webber
7. Jarno Trulli
8. Heikki Kovalainen
9. Kimi Raikkonen
10. Timo Glock

1. Jenson Button
2. Lewis Hamilton
3. Sebastian Vettel
4. Mark Webber
5. Fernando Alonso
6. Rubens Barrichello
7. Robert Kubica
8. Nico Rosberg
9. Kimi Raikkonen
10. Jarno Trulli

1. Sebastian Vettel
2. Lewis Hamilton
3. Fernando Alonso
4. Mark Webber
5. Robert Kubica
6. Jenson Button
7. Nico Rosberg
8. Rubens Barrichello
9. Felipe Massa

10. Michael Schumacher

1. Sebastian Vettel
2. Jenson Button
3. Fernando Alonso
4. Lewis Hamilton
5. Nico Rosberg
6. Mark Webber
7. Michael Schumacher
8. Paul di Resta
9. Adrian Sutil
10. Heikki Kovalainen

Edited by eldougo, 17 December 2011 - 04:13.

Advertisement

#100 subh

subh

• 1,191 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 09:52

Would someone be kind enough to update us with the 2012-14 lists?  Thanks