* * * * - 6 votes

iRacing.com

• Please log in to reply
2294 replies to this topic

#2101 BlinkyMcSquinty

BlinkyMcSquinty

• 862 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 05:51

The iRacing 24 Hours of Daytona had ten splits, and 1850 drivers participated.

Advertisement

#2102 MNader

MNader

• 307 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 10:27

Wow, that must have been immense

#2103 MNader

MNader

• 307 posts

Posted 08 February 2015 - 21:27

So, my GT career hasn't been flying. 

Overall i am about 2s slower than the aliens in the RUF cup car (c-spec) in Interlagos. I have never been that much off the pace in either Mx-5 or Star Mazda. It is quite fu to drive but i still itch for those lighter cars with more downforce.

3 races so far:

Race 1 (Top split): hit someone in the first corner (my mistake), after that had no engine power and was 3s slower than my usual but ended up 2 positions from last

Race 2 (Top split): incident free, finished 12th (from 18) battling for position with 5 other cars (3 of them finished infront)

Race 3 (lower split): incident free, leading 4  and just being careful to attack later knowing i am faster than the guys infront, spun and crashed in the Senna S (struggled there all week). avoided many crashes spectacularly at this race and just spun due to my own fault.

I really like the feeling of racing Porsches, but i miss the high speeds of SM

#2104 BlinkyMcSquinty

BlinkyMcSquinty

• 862 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 03:57

I suggest you cast your eyes at the HPD ARX-01c, it may be more to your tastes.

For myself, I'm thrashing about in the Skippy and having tons of fun.

#2105 ardbeg

ardbeg

• 2,876 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 08:04

I suggest you cast your eyes at the HPD ARX-01c, it may be more to your tastes.

For myself, I'm thrashing about in the Skippy and having tons of fun.

Yes, the Skippy is a very fun car to drive, but the Ford Spec in the last incarnation before I stopped racing there half a year ago or so was a an unexpected favourite. I just happened to try it and was surprised of the very sensitive turn in characteristics, I could really "feel" the car at all times. It should have more power though. The Radical remained my #1 favourite though, nimble and quick.

#2106 BlinkyMcSquinty

BlinkyMcSquinty

• 862 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 13:03

The Ford Spec and Skippy enjoy some of the largest participation. Of course they could have more power, of course they could go around corners faster. But that lack of car performance makes it more of a driver's game, and there are countless quality battles going on.

#2107 MNader

MNader

• 307 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 13:10

I did drive the Ford spec a few times. Quite fun actually despite the understeer, had same fun i did with the Mx-5 (which was a lot)

I skipped the skippy and did SM. SM is also a big series and i had some of my best ever races in it.

I don't think there was a series in iRacing which i didn't enjoy. but now my journey of figuring out which is for me has to move on. Hopefully this week will spend some time in the Lotus 49 in Brands Hatch.

I am getting a trend i may be more of a light car guy.

will give the HPD a shot as well.

For now however i have decided to spend some time in Telemetry, will get some base work done for me to help get through my data faster. maybe i could do the same with you guys here if anyone is interested?

#2108 aramos

aramos

• 1,498 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 05:38

What are the next content additions we can expect? Any new road cars coming or tracks? Nurburgring please?

#2109 Youichi

Youichi

• 3,247 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 09:12

What are the next content additions we can expect? Any new road cars coming or tracks? Nurburgring please?

Monza should be out in about 3 weeks, then there's a short oval whose name I forget (5 flags ? or the one which hosts the Snowbowl ? )

Nurburgring is expected in December.

Car wise, they are updating the Oval Trucks this year (for Season 2 ?), and at least one Aston Martin is expected.

#2110 aramos

aramos

• 1,498 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 06:11

Monza should be out in about 3 weeks, then there's a short oval whose name I forget (5 flags ? or the one which hosts the Snowbowl ? )

Nurburgring is expected in December.

Car wise, they are updating the Oval Trucks this year (for Season 2 ?), and at least one Aston Martin is expected.

Oh fantastic. I was wondering when we are going to get Aston Martin GT3 cars.

Great news about Monza, never really got to learn it in a game so bringing it to iRacing should give a good experience what its like at the limit. 

Shame Nurburgring is taking so long, I've been looking forward to that for a while. 

#2111 Youichi

Youichi

• 3,247 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 09:59

iRacing have posted a Monza preview video, and shown that they've modelled the Oval as well as the GP circuit. :clap:

https://www.youtube....h?v=-JJus4YgKaI

#2112 BlinkyMcSquinty

BlinkyMcSquinty

• 862 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 21:17

I lot of people are stoked at the released of Monza. So far there will be at least 8 different configurations. Oh yea !!!!!

It should go on sale at end of season, 4th of March.

A long ways off is the upcoming new Formula One car, the McLaren - Honda MP4-30. I don't expect to see that until at least October.

#2113 Ickx

Ickx

• 830 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 21:29

I lot of people are stoked at the released of Monza. So far there will be at least 8 different configurations. Oh yea !!!!!

It should go on sale at end of season, 4th of March.

A long ways off is the upcoming new Formula One car, the McLaren - Honda MP4-30. I don't expect to see that until at least October.

I believe I read that they are trying to get it out during the 2015 F1 season. It will be fun to try but I'm looking more forwards for the Aston Martin(s) and of course the laser scanned Nordschleife.

#2114 brabhamboy

brabhamboy

• 86 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 01:27

McLaren Racing and iRacing.com today announced plans to create a digital version of the 2015 McLaren Formula One car for iRacing’s popular online motorsports game. iRacing’s version of the McLaren-Honda MP4-30, featuring virtual Kinetic Energy Recovery and Drag Reduction System, will join the McLaren MP4-12C GT3 and more than 50 other virtual race cars available on iRacing by late summer. 

“This is great news for iRacing and the more than 60,000 iRacers around the world,” said Steve Myers, Executive Vice President and Executive Producer at iRacing.com. “In addition to making current technology from one of Formula One’s most successful teams available to our members, this project strengthens our relationship with McLaren Racing which already includes the McLaren MP4-12C GT3 and McLaren Electronics’ Atlas Express data acquisition system.” 

#2115 MNader

MNader

• 307 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 02:39

http://www.iracing.c...en-honda-mp4-30

#2116 BlinkyMcSquinty

BlinkyMcSquinty

• 862 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 18:57

Yeeehaaaw

I just got Monza and did a few fun races at the reverse oval. The cars were the DW12 and Lotus 78, and it was definitely interesting. Since it was a fun race, the points system did not count, and needless to say, there were a lot of wrecks and cars spinning through the air.

The track comes in many configurations, mainly with or without the oval, and with or without the chicanes. Variante Ascari is unchanged regardless of configuration, and it has car killer sausage kerbs that deny cutting inside at all. Monza Junior is also included, and I expect to do many laps in that configuration. The oval draft isn't that relevant in the banking, but once in the straights it suddenly makes you car slingshot the car ahead.

The quote the immortal philosopher Scooby Doo, rots of fun.

scooby-doo-magnet-c11747661.jpg

#2117 MNader

MNader

• 307 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 06:27

anyone experience DK2 withiRacing. i am considering a purchase

#2118 Mark8539

Mark8539

• 38 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 12:01

anyone experience DK2 withiRacing. i am considering a purchase

I'm using the DK2 with iRacing - have done about 45 races with it so far. Personally I love it, I've dismantled my triple screens and just use the Rift. It feels far more like real life than any flat screen(s) ever could. iRacing's integration with the DK2 is excellent, whereas other games like Project Cars and Assetto Corsa aren't properly integrated yet (you can drive them but menus aren't integrated - e.g. in Assetto Corsa you can't see the tuning menu).

However...

You need a high end PC to ensure it can render the 3D image and get at least 75 FPS at all times.

It can be a fiddle to get working, everyone seems to have a different experience.

It is low resolution so the image is nowhere near as crisp as on a conventional display.

Personally I think it is definitely the future for sim racing. However, at the moment although many people (like me) love it, there are others who hate it (e.g. don't like the low resolution). So, ideally you could try before you buy but that isn't necessarily the easiest thing to do!

#2119 MNader

MNader

• 307 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 06:42

Yes, that is true it is not very common.

The unfortunate thing for me is i am on a somewhat long trip and left all my gear at home and i was thinking the DK2 would be good enough to try at this stage seeing the ind of praise it is getting (i have also seen some negatives).

Problem is for me my laptop is ok, but not great and its monitor can only do 60hz as i checked. I use iRacing on it quite regularly and with no problems but i am unsure if it can handle the DK2

Advertisement

#2120 BlinkyMcSquinty

BlinkyMcSquinty

• 862 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 06:29

The Rift is a fantastic tool for gamers, it definitely has a bright future. But like all tools, they are appropriate for certain circumstances, and not for others. In the case of MNader, it may be the magic bullet for his present needs. But not all gamers/sim racers are identical in their desires. There are two broad categories in the sim community, those who will adopt any tool available as long as it contributes to only one thing, going faster in the search for wins. For others, immersion and realism may be what turns their crank. I have seen many pictures of sim cockpits, some drivers want a sequential shifter, some even desire an H pattern gearshift.

For myself, I personally desire to look at monitors. But I am also getting involved as a spotter, and it appears to me that the Rift may be ideal for that job.

For anyone considering the Rift, I suggest they also supplement it with a voice-actuated program such as Voice Attack, where you do not have to push any buttons for options, but instead just verbalize commands.

#2121 brabhamboy

brabhamboy

• 86 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 05:06

New Surface model on the way

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:

#2122 MNader

MNader

• 307 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 15:09

Yes, saw the video yesterday. Great news!

#2123 Myrvold

Myrvold

• 8,879 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 22:50

Very very, very nice! However, they have struggled with many of the updates lately, hopefully this one will go smoother.

#2124 BlinkyMcSquinty

BlinkyMcSquinty

• 862 posts

Posted 03 July 2015 - 04:14

This is what I like about iRacing, that it is a service rather than being a product. And anyone exposed to iRacing for awhile learns that they just keep on (trying to) improving many aspects of racing. Of course with the new content, they try to suck you into buying it, that is how the cash flow happens. But additional to the new content, we are seeing (IMO) massive improvements that are taking this more and more into very realistic territory. There was driver swaps, and suddenly we had very serious very long races with huge participation. And of course, the dynamic weather, a very contentious issue right now, but they will eventually sort that out.

And now with the news about dynamic tracks, it's no longer the case where the track remains unchanged, it gets rubbered in, marbles start to become a factor, all kinds of very realistic problems a real racer has to deal with.

Personally, I like it. I want to be challenged, so that when I have a good result, it really means I did well. And of course, we now have tracks that are truly epic. This forces me to work hard at improving my driving skills, and I know without a doubt that I'm a heck of a lot better than I was a few years ago. At times it becomes very frustrating, having to learn how to be proficient at threshold braking, or managing the car balance. But once I get a handle on it, it really becomes a heck of a lot of fun.

And of course, I couldn't finish this rant without mentioning the one track people like me have waited a long time for, the Nordschleife. Soon.

#2125 ToxicEnviroment

ToxicEnviroment

• 141 posts

Posted 05 July 2015 - 15:10

I agree Blinky!

iRacing is amazing service. One only have to read 1st post of this topic to learn how much it evolved over time.

There really is no competition on the market right now. rFactor is just ridiculous. And asseto always felt incomplete and alienated.

I really enjoy this iRacing monopoly that's going right now. Because they're so good.

#2126 Youichi

Youichi

• 3,247 posts

Posted 05 July 2015 - 20:54

Anyone interesting in trying iRacing can sign up for 3 months for $5, with the promo code PR-RINGRELEASE2015

I'm tempted to get a second account to play in the Rookie streetstocks :rotfl:

Edited by Youichi, 05 July 2015 - 20:59.

#2127 BlinkyMcSquinty

BlinkyMcSquinty

• 862 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 05:08

Oh geez, rookie streetstocks?

Although I will never race in that series again, it was fun at times.

Each different racing sim/game has their strong points. Some have amazing graphics, or crash damage, others the immense modding community. But although iRacing can be criticized on graphics or other stuff that can appeal to a sim racer, it is built around the competition. At any hour of the day you can get into a race that is relatively clean, and compete against others. At this moment I could get into a V-8 Supercars race at Philip Island, or GT1's at Daytona road course, or the Mazda MX-5 at Laguna Sega, just to name a few. And it won't have just a handful of real drivers, in peak hours the turnout is massive. But even at this time of day, 1AM in Toronto and very early morning in Britain, there are 19 GT1 racers in their Aston Martins and Corvettes doing battle at Daytona.

#2128 BlinkyMcSquinty

BlinkyMcSquinty

• 862 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 19:40

We have many tracks that host endurance events, Sebring, Road Atlanta, Daytona, to name a few. And Nurburgring is coming. The VLN guys (Veranstaltergemeinschaft Langstreckenpokal Nürburgring ( Association of Nurburgring Endurance Cup Organizers) are going to have orgasms when that arrives. But today a bombshell arrive, news that the big one on the bucket list of endurance tracks is coming.

#2129 MNader

MNader

• 307 posts

Posted 10 July 2015 - 08:53

I don't think i need anymore than this. also with the New GT3s and Mclaren-Honda coming in i will be a satisfied customer

Now let's get Assen in there, Paul Ricard, Magny Cours, Dijon, Scahsenring and Mugello.

#2130 BlinkyMcSquinty

BlinkyMcSquinty

• 862 posts

Posted 17 July 2015 - 19:14

I don't think i need anymore than this. also with the New GT3s and Mclaren-Honda coming in i will be a satisfied customer

Now let's get Assen in there, Paul Ricard, Magny Cours, Dijon, Scahsenring and Mugello.

He he, I warned you long ago this was addictive and a drain on the wallet. And this doesn't tempt you, the upcoming Formula Renault 3.5?

#2131 Igorr

Igorr

• 246 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 16:58

I just had my first iracing experience and all i will say is wow!! After playing bit of the f1 games from codemasters and project cars, i must say that iracing is on another level and the experience cannot be compared with the other racing games out there. I have also played assetto corsa too, but the fact that in iracing youre racing with other people out there and have to be 100% commited in every race you participate makes the whole game amazing!
In my first race i started from 3rd position, and had a great start overtaking the guy in front before i manager to spun myself and end up on the back end of the grid. I had a crazy recovery back to 4th by pulling some very neat moves and giving lots of space to others. Now its time to put some more mileage and get out of rookies in the next few races.

Edited by Igorr, 18 July 2015 - 17:00.

#2132 BlinkyMcSquinty

BlinkyMcSquinty

• 862 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 19:33

Well done Igorr. Although other sims may have better graphics and stuff, this is what iRacing is all about, the structured racing against others. Every race is very real and immediate, you are fully committed with no chance to hit a reset button.

Yea, get out of rookies ASAP. You can have fun in there, but it's a minefield, at any time someone can make a very dumb move and take you out. Remember, as soon as you meet your minimum participation requirements, and if your safety is over 4.00, you get promoted immediately, no waiting. Also remember that iRacing's business model is designed to suck the money out of your wallet. Carefully plan whatever series you will move on to, always considering your budget. And purchase content in lots of at least three, you get a discount.

#2133 Igorr

Igorr

• 246 posts

Posted 19 July 2015 - 00:21

Although good graphics are nice, i was always after good handling, force feedback and the racing experience. Assetto corsa impressed me With the handling and the ffb a lot as well, but does not have the concept of iracing and that is what is missing.
I was subscribed on iracing two years ago but i never had a chance to really get into it properly and i only tried testing and suddenly, i had to sell my computer and cancel the membership. Now i am playing the game from my laptop with an onboard hd4000 graphics card, and it is absolutely playable with fps constantly over 70-75, so i love the fact that iracing does not have good graphics.

#2134 BlinkyMcSquinty

BlinkyMcSquinty

• 862 posts

Posted 19 July 2015 - 20:48

I have nothing against other games, they each cater to different preferences of fans. But for iRacing, it's the actual racing. And when I'm in a race, my concentration is so focused that graphics and anything else do not matter. I went for about three months before I noticed that during a race that the stands were populated, that was how much I just saw the track and nothing else.

#2135 MNader

MNader

• 307 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 06:05

Wait..WHAT. We GET FR 2.0 AND 3.5!!!!

I just found out now about this, i always though the Open wheel ladders was a bit short, beyond SM you are limited to Indy but now that is great news :D

Also Welcome to the Club Igorr, and read what Blinky said carefully. iRacing is addicting and expensive so be careful and buy in Bulks 

#2136 Igorr

Igorr

• 246 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 02:58

I have nothing against other games, they each cater to different preferences of fans. But for iRacing, it's the actual racing. And when I'm in a race, my concentration is so focused that graphics and anything else do not matter. I went for about three months before I noticed that during a race that the stands were populated, that was how much I just saw the track and nothing else.

I completely agree, and I will even say that i prefer the FFB on Assetto Corsa, but the overall racing community that we are a part of in iRacing is untouchable at the moment, as it is one of a kind. And the future is even brighter with the ongoing development such as dynamic tracks, rain, day/night racing and more content. 

@MNader Thanks buddy, i do agree it is very addictive and money consuming, but for me, coming from F1 and Project Cars, i am more than happy to pay for something that is bug-free and just have a decent racing without stupid obstacles such as no AI tyre wear or when they are super quick on cold tyres, or they do not pit for the entire race. When this bugs happen, they ruin the whole racing experience, and this is not the case with iRacing.

#2137 MNader

MNader

• 307 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 08:06

So Lately i found the Blancpain series in Spa and thought to give it a go.

GREAT FUN

Well, every race i had an accident. i did 3 so far fist one was taken out by an idiot. 2nd race had an accident which was partially my fault (bad connection) and third race spun in lap 1.

Thing is in all of those races i managed to finish and after the hectic first couple of laps it was great passing cars and doing the pitstop. I certainly recommend it for everyone else. I will however try to get my A License then do the Williams and focus on egtting my iRating back up.

What is also great in Blancpain is the car difference. Z4 great in the corners, RUF great in straights and Ford and McLaren somewhere in between all in all everyone can battle and anyone can win

#2138 C3PO

C3PO

• 25 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 05:58

Here's an epic race from last night in the Aston Martin DBR9 at Silverstone historic in the GT1 Championship. Fantastic, close and respectful racing.

https://youtu.be/qGBe800g6Rw

#2139 BlinkyMcSquinty

BlinkyMcSquinty

• 862 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 04:17

Thanks for the video C3PO, I was worried you were hyperventilating too much.  lol

That was very intense stuff, but when the racing gets like that, it sure makes you want to find a race like that every day.

The Aston Martin and those pesky Vettes make a wonderful combination for GT1. But I was astonished to see that Vette do that wicked snap oversteer and disappear to the side. Ouch.

Umm, Road Atlanta this week, I may be tempted..... If I see you I'll give out a holla.  :wave:

Advertisement

#2140 brabhamboy

brabhamboy

• 86 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 17:51

So Lately i found the Blancpain series in Spa and thought to give it a go.

What is also great in Blancpain is the car difference. Z4 great in the corners, RUF great in straights and Ford and McLaren somewhere in between all in all everyone can battle and anyone can win

Have you tried the Endurance series? Great fun too and 3 hours is not to difficult to solo if you can't find a team mate on any given weekend.

Speaking of which this weekend it's the Spa 24 hours (with added HPD's). My BMW is going to suffer a bit here but can't wait...

Edited by brabhamboy, 28 July 2015 - 18:15.

#2141 ZubairjMaster123

ZubairjMaster123

• 22 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 20:18

Forza ☝

#2142 BlinkyMcSquinty

BlinkyMcSquinty

• 862 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 02:52

Forza ☝

I'm sorry, what do you mean?

#2143 MNader

MNader

• 307 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 07:07

Have you tried the Endurance series? Great fun too and 3 hours is not to difficult to solo if you can't find a team mate on any given weekend.

Speaking of which this weekend it's the Spa 24 hours (with added HPD's). My BMW is going to suffer a bit here but can't wait...

Yes i am considering doing it this weekend. i see a few BMW drivers are asking for teammates so i am tempted. I hope i dont damage anyone's fun though

#2144 C3PO

C3PO

• 25 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 07:40

The next year is looking pretty amazing for iRacing. I feel it is the sim which will carry the most momentum for 2016. The next build in September, or maybe the one after that, will introduce a fully dynamic track for dust, marbles, rubber build-up and temperature variation. Then DX11 is due around the turn of the year and 24-hour lighting changes thereafter sometime. These features, plus the Nordscheife and Le Mans coming, means a pretty epic future. Cannot wait for the Daytona 24 in January.

For those who have seen it, a couple of cool teaser videos.

Dynamic Track:

Le Mans:

Nordschleife:

EDIT: Whoops - these vids have been posted further up, still can't watch these enough  :p

Edited by C3PO, 29 July 2015 - 07:46.

#2145 BlinkyMcSquinty

BlinkyMcSquinty

• 862 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 14:55

When I first got into iRacing, it was "yea, the racing is cool". But as time went by, the new tracks, features, and cars just keep expanding to encompass a heck of a lot. NASCAR is fully covered, all the cars, trucks and tracks are there. Indycar is not 100% but it's got a lot of content too.

But I'm there for the road racing, and it sure has become a fun place. Almost all of my favorite tracks I have or eagerly anticipate, true, genuine endurance racing is now going on, and some cool cars are in the pipeline.

And yea, the Nordschleife, the clock is ticking down. I never thought iRacing could tackle such a ginormous project. But now, wow, soon.

#2146 C3PO

C3PO

• 25 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 21:02

Toro Rosso star Max Verstappen joins iRacing team Redline Racing to keep his skills sharp outside of the real car. The team already boasts Total 24 hours of Spa winner Nick Catsburg and Richie Stanaway on its books. Merging the real with the virtual racing worlds!

http://www.teamredline.co.uk/

#2147 BlinkyMcSquinty

BlinkyMcSquinty

• 862 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 21:54

Yea, I Just heard this blockbuster. In retrospect, it makes sense. Max and Atze Kerkof are buddies, both are Dutch and have spent a lot of time training on sims together. As well, some of the upcoming Formula One races are covered by iRacing, Spa, Monza, Suzuka, COTA, and Interlagos. And to be honest, if you want to raise the level of your competitive juices, Max has Greger and Atze to spar with.

But the operative words are "join us to practice".

Great news for us again!! Dutch Superstar Max Verstappen has joined us, after an incredible rise in real racing, Max joins us to practise and remain at the top of his game. Max later said, "I enjoy simracing outside of Formula 1. Ive been working with Atze for a while already and of course with Team Redline and Fanatec I'll be sharing the virtual track with the fastest simracers in the world which is a great test and the way I like it!" Team manager Atze was equally pleased, "I'm happy and honoured to have Max onboard at Team Redline! Looking forward to continue our sim battles like we did in the F3 last year." "It's great having Max onboard, he was immediately incredibly fast in sim racing a unique natural talent, very proud to have him representing us in the sim racing world." Dom, Team Principal #esports #simracing #gaming Fanatec

#2148 Tenmantaylor

Tenmantaylor

• 12,634 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 17:56

Great news about Max and iRacing! I also saw that Joao Barbosa came 2nd in a prestigious real life race In US sports cars. I had some great battles with him (if it's indeed the same guy) in the Star Mazdas where I believe we were neck and neck most of one of the seasons a couple years back.

Edited by Tenmantaylor, 14 August 2015 - 18:03.

#2149 Tenmantaylor

Tenmantaylor

• 12,634 posts

Posted 16 August 2015 - 13:56

Just renewed with the promo code PR-SUMMERSALE2015 to get 3 months for $9 instead of $30 and realised I had $5 credit so only $4 :) Looking forward to trying some new cars and tracks. 

Edited by Tenmantaylor, 16 August 2015 - 14:09.

#2150 BlinkyMcSquinty

BlinkyMcSquinty

• 862 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 03:47

That would be the real guy, Joao Barbosa. Very cool.

I've been tracking Max Verstappen, and he's been in iRacing a few times, but only for very private practice with the big dogs at Team Redline. And yes, the track he is practicing is Spa.