Photo

Senna and relationships

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 doohanOK

doohanOK

• 2,133 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 05:24

I was reading a website on the net, and came across something.

Ayrton Senna was a partner of Xuxa, and Adriane Galisteu, but what I was reading said that Senna had a relationship with Elle Macpherson - is this true?

doohanOK.

Advertisement

#2 hansfohr

hansfohr

• 574 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 10:35

Ayrton Senna was a partner of Xuxa, and Adriane Galisteu, but what I was reading said that Senna had a relationship with Elle Macpherson - is this true?
doohanOK.

It seems to be the case (her real name is Elanor Gow).

#3 Ray Bell

Ray Bell

• 80,210 posts

Posted 30 May 2022 - 13:31

Just to fuel the fires, I guess...

Tonight I was talking with a couple who live near Adelaide, we got onto the subject of racing (well, he does live near Lobethal) and the subject of attending the Adelaide Parklands circuit to see the World Championship versions of the Australian Grand Prix.

After a bit of discussion he told me that a young relative (niece or similar) was a girl with very long attractive legs. Because of this she was among those chosen to sell beer to patrons at the circuit, this would have been about 1991 or 1992.

These girls were dressed as a beer keg with legs (as he described it) and they walked around selling glasses of the stuff out of a container strapped on their backs. Anyway, she was keen to meet Senna for some reason, she was captivated by him in some way. In her wandering around she got to one of the entry gates to the pit area and, having lovely long legs, didn't have much trouble gaining access.

Then she found her way to meet her favoured driver, having a brief conversation with him. He asked her to join him for a meal, but she explained that she still had to sell the remaining beer. He paid for the lot and then they went off for the meal.

A year later she was there again, as was he, and she repeated the performance. She walked up to him and said, "Hello, Mr Senna!" He looked up and saw her there, thought for a few seconds and then replied, "Kirsty, right?"

And so he was... she was, of course, devastated by his death soon afterwards.

Amazing the stories you hear when you strike up odd conversations in truckstops, isn't it?

Edited by Ray Bell, 31 May 2022 - 22:09.