Aus GP 2011 Kangaroo TV

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 PapaD

PapaD

• 52 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 23:49

Hi

I'm attending the Australian GP 2011 and I'm trying to find out about getting Kangaroo TV for it.

I've tried searching the net for the info but all the websites are woefully outdated or just plain don't mention Kangaroo TV.

Does anyone know if it is at Melbourne this year and if so, how do I get it?

The official ticket ordering site in Oz doesn't metion it but there appears to be another online ticket site that says you can order it for 70 odd Euros.

Any help is much appreciated thanks.

Advertisement

#2 JiimyDesperado

JiimyDesperado

• 14 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 08:50

Hi,

You need to go to http://www.kangaroo.tv/

They seemed to be scaling down last year and didn't go to all the races.

They were'nt going to do Monza last year but we kept emailing them and so must have a lot of other people because they changed their mind 4 weeks before and sent box of them to Italy for all the people who pre-booked only.

Have a great one. Melbourne is one of the best....great ozzy atmosphere and loads of great support races which were all just about having fun. Also hang out by the car park in the middle...it's so relaxed all the drivers just drive in and park themselves so you can get all the autographs :)

J

#3 dank

dank

• 5,191 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 12:28

They've rebranded as 'Fanvision' and yes, they'll be supplying units for the Australian Grand Prix: http://f1.fanvision....ustralia-device

Order it online. Take your confirmation Email with you to the circuit and pick it up.

#4 PapaD

PapaD

• 52 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 23:50

Thanks guys, great answers!

#5 OssieFan

OssieFan

• 841 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 12:05

Slightly OT, what is wifi and 3G access like at the track? I have an iPhone and would like to use the timing app if possible.

#6 MONTOYASPEED

MONTOYASPEED

• 8,110 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 22:57

Or better yet... Take an iPad2 ;)