Photo

Future PSX GP's

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Vin

Vin

• 73 posts

Posted 30 July 1999 - 21:10

How about posting your best Minardi time as well as your best time for the next GP. I've always enjoyed trying to scrape a result out of the Minardi and it might be interesting as a term of reference.

Just a thought.

Advertisement

#2 UPRC

UPRC

• 4,716 posts

Posted 31 July 1999 - 04:02

Good idea vin.

------------------
[URL]http://www.angelfire.com/ns/scuderia[URL]

#3 Nasty McBastard

Nasty McBastard

• 5,977 posts

Posted 31 July 1999 - 09:17

Ive never actually driven the minardi, so it might be fn to see what kinda time i can squeeze out of the thing.

I was sorta thinking last nite that maybe we oughta have a "wet" race somewhere...just for the hell of it.
Dont care where, aslong as it isnt the backwards adelaide one...can hardly do a lap without going off the road as it is*l*

#4 tom

tom

• 3,474 posts

Posted 31 July 1999 - 17:43

i had a half lenth race a while ago in the minardi at montreal , i started last and ended up finishing 5th , it was so hard to even hold steady laptimes with the top 4/5 drivers , i did 3 or 4 stops and everytime i put another 10 laps fuel in, the car would be so slow until i had around 5 or 6 laps fuel left in the tank . it was a huge challenge though .
good idea vin , anywhere but monaco !

mcbastard i'm not to keen on your idea in the wet , i drive like one of those chunder rides at the circus in the wet !!!!!

#5 The Jauques Man

The Jauques Man

• 142 posts

Posted 01 August 1999 - 10:53

I think it would be interesting to compare the times for a race. Perhaps a twenty lapper or a half distance, and award points for that.

------------------
"...if a racing driver never surpasses nine tenths in performance, he isn't doing his job...Many F1 pilots aren't doing half their jobs, and in that case I wonder why they do it at all."

-Gilles Villeneuve