If makers of Gran Turismo will now make major changes on their "real racing simulator" games, I can live well without their games.
Same rant goes on and on and they will not just get it:
- Less Nissans. Though Kazunori Yamauchi will masturbate all his free time on Nissans, most of players are real disappointed amount of Nissans in his game.
- Sounds! Vacuum cleaners was OK in Gran Turismo 1, not in GT 4, not in GT 5, not in GT 6, not in GT Sport, definetely not in GT 7.
- I don't play anymore racing games which doesn't have dashboard view. Even Grand Thef Auto V has, Gran Turismo should have dashboards for all cars.
- Get rid of concept cars and fantasy cars.
- Get rid of irritating jazzmusic and pokemon menu sound samples. It's highly annoying.
- Proper damage model. Body sheets bends in contacts, stupid driving breaks car into parts, player has to be punished about too flamboyant driving.
- Lot of rival racing games has gone past Gran Turismo games. Forza 6, Project Cars, Assetto Corsa - you name it. Do not sell us same **** in new wrappings anymore, please.
Edited by The Kanisteri, 08 November 2015 - 14:06.