* * * * - 3 votes

Name The Driver! - Summer Break Quiz

• Please log in to reply
1307 replies to this topic

#1301 f1paul

f1paul

• 7,181 posts

Posted Today, 20:43

Yeah I checked and it has to be Jacky Ickx because it fits the age and ranking :clap:

I will post one that the user Beri suggested me to post. I dont know the answer so Beri should come here and look out.

Im a driver who was 30 years of age when I scored my first podium finish. Only to be sacked by my team immediately after. Who am I?

Alex Wurz maybe?

Edit: Oh, he wasn't sacked.

Edited by f1paul, Today, 20:44.

Advertisement

#1302 NixxxoN

NixxxoN

• 1,951 posts

Posted Today, 20:44

Probably Michael Andretti, who was dropped from McLaren after Italy 1993, his only podium. I'm going for that because you said sacked. Nicola Larini also fits the age but he wasn't really sacked by Ferrari after Imola 1994, he just gave Alesi his car back.

LOL - that should be right (I suppose). Shortest question ever. He was indeed 30 and was sacked after getting his first podium.

Edited by NixxxoN, Today, 20:45.

#1303 PayasYouRace

PayasYouRace
  • RC Forum Host

• 19,151 posts

Posted Today, 20:47

Well if marklar will confirm that Jacky Ickx was the answer they were looking for, I'll take that as being my turn. I'll just fact check it before I post.

#1304 NixxxoN

NixxxoN

• 1,951 posts

Posted Today, 20:49

Well if marklar will confirm that Jacky Ickx was the answer they were looking for, I'll take that as being my turn. I'll just fact check it before I post.

You answered the question so fast that the previous answer hasnt even been confirmed  :smoking:  although he just put a "like" on my reply.

#1305 PayasYouRace

PayasYouRace
  • RC Forum Host

• 19,151 posts

Posted Today, 20:51

You answered the question so fast that the previous answer hasnt even been confirmed  :smoking:  although he just put a "like" on my reply.

I reckon you got it right.

#1306 milestone 11

milestone 11

• 7,886 posts

Posted Today, 21:18

Don't forget there's a Grand Prix next week. We know from experience what happens as the summer break comes to a close.  ;)

#1307 PayasYouRace

PayasYouRace
  • RC Forum Host

• 19,151 posts

Posted Today, 21:27

So hopefully not too hard:

Jean Behra

Luigi Musso

Bruce McLaren

Lorenzo Bandini

Clay Regazzoni

Niki Lauda

Michele Alboreto

Alain Prost

Lewis Hamilton

Felipe Massa

X

Who is X?

#1308 milestone 11

milestone 11

• 7,886 posts

Posted Today, 22:00

What on earth did Jeannot and Lewis do, something to do with Pau? Billy Monger?