Photo

Phil Hill Motorsport Photo Book

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 paulie

paulie

• 15 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 22:36

Reading Octane May 2016 issue, Doug Nye mentions, in his feature about Sir Stirling and the C-type Jaguar, that Phil Hill's motorsport photos are soon to be published in a book-set.

Does anyone have any further details?

How can I get my name on the list of folks wanting to buy a set as soon as its released?

Thanks!

Paulie

Advertisement

#2 bill p

bill p

• 697 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 07:59

Reading Octane May 2016 issue, Doug Nye mentions, in his feature about Sir Stirling and the C-type Jaguar, that Phil Hill's motorsport photos are soon to be published in a book-set.
Does anyone have any further details?
How can I get my name on the list of folks wanting to buy a set as soon as its released?
Thanks!
Paulie

Google "Inside Track Book Phil Hill" which takes you to the website where you can enter your name to be advised on when the book will be available etc etc

Edited by bill p, 06 May 2016 - 07:59.

#3 Doug Nye

Doug Nye

• 11,534 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 23:28

We will have a proper dedicated book ordering website for this title up, fully developed, and ready to go - shortly.  Thank you for your interest.

DCN

#4 fbarrett

fbarrett

• 1,170 posts

Posted 07 May 2016 - 01:42

As a big fan of Phil Hill and historic race photography, I can't wait to see this! What talented people did with old technology (cars and cameras) is always fascinating and usually surprising.

Frank

Edited by fbarrett, 07 May 2016 - 01:42.

#5 West3

West3

• 146 posts

Posted 07 May 2016 - 16:39

Count me in as well. I've been waiting for this book for ages and have deservedly high expectations, considering the source material and the talented folks supporting this effort. I understand the price will be dear, but am currently saving my pennies. Am certain it will be worth every one.