- - - - -

Barcelona Masters 8/9 April

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Thundersports

Thundersports

• 612 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 21:54

Hi Chaps after I had a great trip to the Monaco Historics this year thanks to the advice I got here i'm planning a trip to the Barcelona Masters. Any advice regarding staying near the circuit and if so getting from the airport to the Circuit as i'd rather not hire a car? Are there decent food stall in the circuit?

Thanks

Advertisement

#2 Exb

Exb

• 3,961 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 00:57

I maybe a bit late answering this but in case you haven't yet found anywhere, there are 2 hotels right next to the circuit - Holiday Inn Express Montmelo and IBIS Barcelona Montmelo.

You can get a train from the Airport direct to Montmelo (takes about 40 mins), and then it is about a 30-40 minute walk from the station to the circuit (or get a taxi). There is the usual circuit food available, or supermarkets and bakeries in the town to stock up beforehand.

#3 JtP2

JtP2

• 452 posts

Posted 18 December 2016 - 17:26

Went there one June for other reasons. Advice, don't hire a car because we got ripped off and you don't want to have to drive about avoiding the morons who live there. If in the city, you can get a daily bus pass to get about, quite cheap. You will only get lost anyway, that's unless you have a far better navigator than I had

#4 Thundersports

Thundersports

• 612 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 00:08

Thanks chaps i've booked the Ibis at the circuit and think i'll take the train as I don't fancy getting lost in Barcelona!

#5 jonpollak

jonpollak

• 44,207 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 23:40

If you DON'T get lost in Barcelona you're missing half the fun.

Jp