I am about to jump back into gaming as my 5 year old wants a video system, going to go PS4 so he can grow into it and will also have games for me.
I am looking for a racing game, qualifications as follows;
- Gameplay is first and foremost, I don't have time for stupidness
- Looking for handling that is somewhat realistic without needing me to go full Adrian Newey to get anywhere
- In saying that, too arcade like and i lose interest very fast
- Not really interested in crazy long career modes or what not to upgrade to better cars
- As a reference point, Gran Tourismo 3 was the last game I seriously played and the need to run for 3 hours to unlock cars etc drove me batty. I enjoyed the handling but the AI drive me nuts\\
Doesn't have to be current, can be a few years old. I saw GT5 for $15 in the local gaming shop, probably a good place to start no?
Thoughts, feeling, emotions?