Photo

Atlas skin lost after logging in on mobile

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 condor

condor

• 12,509 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 18:16

Hope someone can help get my Atlas skin back.

I got a new smartphone and logged in to Autosport forums on it  - It also changed the Autosport red/black on my (at home) laptop rather than the Atlas orange/blue which I prefer and have always used.

Can anyone help me to get back to the Atlas skin?

Also if I log in on my mobile again  - will it keep reverting back to the Autosport red/black look ?

Any help appreciated  :)

Advertisement

#2 Vitesse2

Vitesse2
  • Administrator

• 41,850 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 18:53

The smartphone may have defaulted to the mobile theme and over-ridden your preference. On your laptop, scroll down to the bottom of any screen and click on 'Change theme' - you should be able to switch it back there.

#3 condor

condor

• 12,509 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 19:00

Thanks Vitesse  :) With your help I'm now back to Atlas skin again  :)

#4 condor

condor

• 12,509 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 17:39

Yesterday I logged into mobile and clicked on full version and managed to change the skin to Atlas. Couldn't then read anything as the type was too small as it was showing the full page on a mobile screen. Not obvious how to get it back to being able to read it as the 'back' button at bottom of mobile didn't seem to work. Laptop still on Atlas, so think I'm sorted :)

Today I log in to mobile and it's back to Autosport red and black  -it should have remembered my Atlas skin choice, but it didn't. At home Laptop is still with Atlas skin.

I think I just have to accept that mobile usage gives less options than the laptop/desktop version.

#5 Zmeej

Zmeej

• 68,403 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 02:41

Yep.

Goes for iPads too.