Photo

Dawson-Damer Lotus 18

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Michael Oliver

Michael Oliver

• 1,070 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 08:32

Does anyone have a copy of the auction description for the Lotus 18 sold by the Dawson-Damer family at the Bonhams & Goodman auction in Sydney, November 2008 that they might be prepared to share with me please? I was sure that I had saved it at the time but can I find now? No...

Thanks

Michael

Advertisement

#2 Glenn Moulds

Glenn Moulds

• 79 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 10:30

Hello Michael

I have a copy of that catalogue and can scan the relevant pages (I assume you only need the text?). I'm unable to upload to a photo-hosting site but can email to you or post on a relevant Facebook page.

Cheers  Glenn

#3 Michael Oliver

Michael Oliver

• 1,070 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 12:04

Hello Michael

I have a copy of that catalogue and can scan the relevant pages (I assume you only need the text?). I'm unable to upload to a photo-hosting site but can email to you or post on a relevant Facebook page.

Cheers  Glenn

Hi Glenn

Many thanks for your kind offer - and apologies for the tardiness of my reply: I am a less frequent visitor to the site these days so it is a while since I've checked in!

As it turns out a contact of mine had multiple copies of the the catalogue (not bad for nearly 10 years ago!) and so was happy to give me one, so I won't need to take you up on your offer.

Cheers

Michael