* * * * - 4 votes

Dutch Grand Prix in 2020

• Please log in to reply
1717 replies to this topic

#1251 RA2

RA2

• 1,130 posts

Posted 15 April 2019 - 16:37

I see from those figures that the FOM fee is only 22 million euros.  Here's a solution then - for that price, I am sure that SIlverstone would be delighteds to host the Dutch GP instead of paying $50m to run the British GP.  THey would probably even re-name it Zilverensteen specially for the day.

Really?

Silverstone will be paying 21.75 euros for this year

So where do you get 50 million?? 

Advertisement

#1252 BRG

BRG

• 16,629 posts

Posted 15 April 2019 - 17:39

Really?

Silverstone will be paying 21.75 euros for this year

So where do you get 50 million?? 

Sorry, I was thinking of the £50m profit that Silverstone reckons they can make without the British GP.  The hosting fee is quoted variously so not sure whther your figure is right.  I think it may be a little more and anyway it continues to increase by 5% a year which I notice the Zandvoort fee doesn't.

Either way as long as someone else is paying it, Zilverensteen would be happy to oblige!

#1253 Maxioos

Maxioos

• 3,197 posts

Posted 15 April 2019 - 17:59

Even if there are flaws in Geenstijl numbers, the difference is that big that that should be taken in huge consideration. a difference of almost $ 33 million no one just will turn that around in favor of Zandvoort. I as taxpayer don't like the possibility one way or the other we are going to be responsible for (a part) of that potential huge lose in Zandvoort in comparison to the most likely (tax) profit in Assen it would bring us.

#1254 Beri

Beri

• 1,132 posts

Posted 16 April 2019 - 05:34

Exactly. A F1 GP will attrack 120.000 people on one day. At a minimum! Zandvoort has never seen such a big crowd. Not in the old days, not during A1GP, and not during the Max Verstappen race days. And Zandvoort knows this is going to be a huge problem, hence the drastic measures of combi-tickets and forcing people to travel by bike.

As usual you are cherry picking in your reply what someone said towards you. I've named 3 flaws in your statement on the GeenStijl article being correct and you are only able to defend one point which is even irrelevant. The capacity of Zandvoort will be increased no matter how you put it. Like Austria and Belgium there will be temporary grandstands available. Boosting visitor numbers won't be that hard.

And I agree upon the half whit methods like combined tickets and mandatory transportation. I can't imagine this making the experience of the fans any better. But it is a measure to prevent escalation. It's not a measure I would encourage and at Assen the transportation options will be better. But Zandvoort has a plan. And although I'm very sceptical about this plan, it does have the potential to actually work. For big festivals in the Netherlands, sortlike plans do work. So why not for the Grand Prix?

Even if there are flaws in Geenstijl numbers, the difference is that big that that should be taken in huge consideration. a difference of almost $ 33 million no one just will turn that around in favor of Zandvoort. I as taxpayer don't like the possibility one way or the other we are going to be responsible for (a part) of that potential huge lose in Zandvoort in comparison to the most likely (tax) profit in Assen it would bring us.

As a tax payer I'm also not fond of the Chequers World Championship given funding. I'm also not fond of having the piggyback rodeo being funded by tax payers money. Or what about art on the street that is funded by "my hard earned money".
The government will spend tax payers money on things we most likey don't condone anyhow.better to spend it on an event where the local economy could profit from. And this is something that everyone seems to forget that taxpayers money will flow back via the local economy which gets a boost.

#1255 RobG

RobG

• 846 posts

Posted 16 April 2019 - 05:59

All the teenage girls going to the beach who are only living in their own Instagram 'news' bubble and listening to Spotify instead of news on the radio? That group might be larger then you think.

Now you are just underestimating the teenage girls. News can be spread on more channels than just the radio or TV.

It's just one of the many lousy arguments against a GP on Zandvoort.

#1256 Nemo1965

Nemo1965

• 5,467 posts

Posted 16 April 2019 - 06:11

As usual you are cherry picking in your reply what someone said towards you. I've named 3 flaws in your statement on the GeenStijl article being correct and you are only able to defend one point which is even irrelevant. The capacity of Zandvoort will be increased no matter how you put it. Like Austria and Belgium there will be temporary grandstands available. Boosting visitor numbers won't be that hard.

And I agree upon the half whit methods like combined tickets and mandatory transportation. I can't imagine this making the experience of the fans any better. But it is a measure to prevent escalation. It's not a measure I would encourage and at Assen the transportation options will be better. But Zandvoort has a plan. And although I'm very sceptical about this plan, it does have the potential to actually work. For big festivals in the Netherlands, sortlike plans do work. So why not for the Grand Prix?

As a tax payer I'm also not fond of the Chequers World Championship given funding. I'm also not fond of having the piggyback rodeo being funded by tax payers money. Or what about art on the street that is funded by "my hard earned money".
The government will spend tax payers money on things we most likey don't condone anyhow.better to spend it on an event where the local economy could profit from. And this is something that everyone seems to forget that taxpayers money will flow back via the local economy which gets a boost.

And yet the Olympic Games - for which this argument is used always - have proven time and time again this is just not the case. According to my knowledge there is only one city for which the Olympic Games really made a profit and that the taxpayers got back more than they spent: Salt Lake City.

If I look at the Olympic Games, I could live with having to fund a private event with my taxmoney. But for me an important aspect is: will there be infrastructure left afterwards that can benefit the community? Highways, electrics, drainage, buildings. The other thing: I would really like to see the GP used as a way to show Dutch engineering and ingenuity. I liked the idea, for example, of building a F1-track on pontoons in the Rotterdam harbor. 

#1257 JeePee

JeePee

• 2,432 posts

Posted 16 April 2019 - 06:36

Now you are just underestimating the teenage girls. News can be spread on more channels than just the radio or TV.

It's just one of the many lousy arguments against a GP on Zandvoort.

I'm not against it. And it probably will happen.

But the traffic drama will be immense.

#1258 Maxioos

Maxioos

• 3,197 posts

Posted 16 April 2019 - 07:20

But here you have same event with a 33 million difference. The money for economy will be in both places. There is no, absolutely no reason to give it towards Zandvoort with 25+ million lose against Assen with 7 million profit.

But i stay with the current opinion, the "security the race will go on" can't be given by Zandvoort because the pre-announced court cases. Assen doesn't has that problem because there it will fit inside the permit requirements unlike in Zandvoort.

#1259 kumo7

kumo7

• 1,748 posts

Posted 16 April 2019 - 07:45

It is  an old Bernie style to hung onto the text payer's money.

IMHO, Liberty can head to more private funding, in an American Style, to pick money from giants like Shell and Akzo.

Why not, they have made huge profits from the Formula One, and once and all it comes to NL, it should pay tiny 50 mil, or 100, to a circuit to improve the facility.

It is a peanuts for them!

Remember Honda rumored to have paid 100 mil to a race team.

Shell has enough funds to pay 200 mil if it wants to.

No big deal.

I rather want to see great racing track in NL somewhere instead of more highways and asphalts, which only make a contractor fat.

Zandvoort is a 'nice' track with historical taste, but not current standard. so make it.

Advertisement

#1260 RobG

RobG

• 846 posts

Posted 16 April 2019 - 07:45

But here you have same event with a 33 million difference. The money for economy will be in both places. There is no, absolutely no reason to give it towards Zandvoort with 25+ million lose against Assen with 7 million profit.

But i stay with the current opinion, the "security the race will go on" can't be given by Zandvoort because the pre-announced court cases. Assen doesn't has that problem because there it will fit inside the permit requirements unlike in Zandvoort.

Here's where you're wrong. Zandvoort already has a lot of facilities nearby the circuit which will generate a lot of income. Even with the expected horror's of leaving the track, a lot of people will even stick around and spend some money on the nearby beach. From tourism point of view, Zandvoort I has a lot more potential to generate income than Assen.

#1261 SenorSjon

SenorSjon

• 9,469 posts

Posted 16 April 2019 - 08:04

So a weekend ticket will be around 600 euro? Otherwise you can't count each day with maxed out grandstands. Friday has no races. Parking 50 euro's? You don't know the Dutch, they hate parking fees. A Monza first chicane ticket on the grandstand was ~350-400 euro's a few years ago, no way a simple grandstand earns that much money. With this accounting, there will be a red bank balance.

Is that the same as the Jumbo Race Days? Those numbers seem to be given for all four days (with Verstappen appearing on two).

A lot of people for sure, but spread out over a long weekend. Still, the Verstappen-Ricciardo demo runs would likely have attracted the bulk of that number. The Ford Fiesta Sprint Cup on the first day was probably nice, but it doesn't quite have the same appeal.

Those tickets were free iiirc. 

Here's where you're wrong. Zandvoort already has a lot of facilities nearby the circuit which will generate a lot of income. Even with the expected horror's of leaving the track, a lot of people will even stick around and spend some money on the nearby beach. From tourism point of view, Zandvoort I has a lot more potential to generate income than Assen.

It is not uncommon to have rain in the Netherlands... ;)

#1262 pdac

pdac

• 7,425 posts

Posted 16 April 2019 - 08:13

This argument is rolled out whenever someone has to justify government 'investment' in stuff like this. The plain fact is that the local economy never benefits. The only benefactors, if there are any, are large business owners who already have more money than is justifiable and the politicians involved, who get a bunch of freebies for putting the funding in place.

#1263 RobG

RobG

• 846 posts

Posted 16 April 2019 - 08:24

That whole 'Geen Stijl' calculation seems way too simplistic. And why expecting only 70.000 supporters in Zandvoort, and 120.000 in Assen? 

I'd expect at least the same numbers for both venues, and if there would be a difference it would be in favor of Zandvoort.

Is the number for Zandvoort limited to 70.000? Otherwise I can't imagine Zandvoort not increasing the capacity to suit at least 120.000 fans. 

#1264 Maxioos

Maxioos

• 3,197 posts

Posted 16 April 2019 - 08:48

That is just a stupid claim, plain stupid and ignorant (city "we are better" like attitude). As if they can't make a "kermis" in Assen or any other money making experiences.

#1265 Requiem84

Requiem84

• 5,151 posts

Posted 16 April 2019 - 09:01

That is just a stupid claim, plain stupid and ignorant (city "we are better" like attitude). As if they can't make a "kermis" in Assen or any other money making experiences.

The whole city of Zandvoort is aimed at generating tourism income. It is the main purpose of the city from an economic point of view. 

Putting up a Kermis or something in Assen cannot rival the tourism infrastructure of a beach city. 

Assen is out of the question at this stage... 

#1266 Nonesuch

Nonesuch

• 15,078 posts

Posted 16 April 2019 - 09:05

Those tickets were free iiirc. 

You could, and can for this year, buy tickets for the grandstand and paddock.

The General Admission areas - i.e. the piles of sand - were indeed available for free. Or rather, you got those tickets if you bought pretty much anything at the Jumbo supermarkets.

Edited by Nonesuch, 16 April 2019 - 09:06.

#1267 phrank

phrank

• 1,082 posts

Posted 16 April 2019 - 09:07

The whole city of Zandvoort is aimed at generating tourism income. It is the main purpose of the city from an economic point of view. 

Putting up a Kermis or something in Assen cannot rival the tourism infrastructure of a beach city

Assen is out of the question at this stage... 

This is sarcasm right? I mean, its Zandvoort we talking about

#1268 Beri

Beri

• 1,132 posts

Posted 16 April 2019 - 09:08

This argument is rolled out whenever someone has to justify government 'investment' in stuff like this. The plain fact is that the local economy never benefits. The only benefactors, if there are any, are large business owners who already have more money than is justifiable and the politicians involved, who get a bunch of freebies for putting the funding in place.

True. But justified many times. Looking at Spa, where Pierre-Yves Jeholet, Wallonia's vice president and economy minister, has said the following:
The proceeds for the Wallonian economy were 20.5 million Euros in 2017, an increase of 21 percent from 2016

It's hard to deny the fact that local economies do profit from a Grand Prix.

#1269 RobG

RobG

• 846 posts

Posted 16 April 2019 - 09:09

Really, plain stupid and ignorant? This has nothing to so with 'being better', it has everything to do with being already focused on and suited for tourism. 

Sure Assen can put up a Kermis or something, but that's temporary and will require investments. This will therefore reduce the in the profits in the end. In Zandvoort, it's already there and therefore should end up with more profit. And even with that, it will not have the touristic appeal Zandvoort has. 

If you fail or refuse to see any of the pro's of Zandvoort compared to Assen, you're just lost in this discussion.

Edited by RobG, 16 April 2019 - 09:11.

#1270 Beri

Beri

• 1,132 posts

Posted 16 April 2019 - 09:16

And yet the Olympic Games - for which this argument is used always - have proven time and time again this is just not the case. According to my knowledge there is only one city for which the Olympic Games really made a profit and that the taxpayers got back more than they spent: Salt Lake City.

If I look at the Olympic Games, I could live with having to fund a private event with my taxmoney. But for me an important aspect is: will there be infrastructure left afterwards that can benefit the community? Highways, electrics, drainage, buildings. The other thing: I would really like to see the GP used as a way to show Dutch engineering and ingenuity. I liked the idea, for example, of building a F1-track on pontoons in the Rotterdam harbor.

Well, you can't compare the Olympics with a Grand Prix. It's simple as that. The complete costs of a summer Olympic, like the one in Rio, is calculated at north of 13 Billion US Dollars. A Grand Prix is just a snowflake on a mountain full of snow compared to those numbers.
No Olympic will ever become profitable when these exorbitant numbers are thrown at it. Organising the Dutch Grand Prix doesn't need full on government support. So even if the investment would be 5 million Euros (fictional number), and the local economy would profit half of the proceedings of Spa, it is legitimately good spending. No matter how you break this down.

#1271 SenorSjon

SenorSjon

• 9,469 posts

Posted 16 April 2019 - 09:44

That whole 'Geen Stijl' calculation seems way too simplistic. And why expecting only 70.000 supporters in Zandvoort, and 120.000 in Assen? 

I'd expect at least the same numbers for both venues, and if there would be a difference it would be in favor of Zandvoort.

Is the number for Zandvoort limited to 70.000? Otherwise I can't imagine Zandvoort not increasing the capacity to suit at least 120.000 fans. 

Assen has way more grandstands than Zandvoort. Yes you can make temporary ones, but those are rarely used in the Netherlands.

According to wiki, Assen has 60.000 seats and 50.000 GA places, Zandvoort has 62.000 spots, a mere 48.000 less(!) than Assen.

https://en.wikipedia...ues_by_capacity (edit: I see this counts only seats? No way there are 62k seats at Zandvoort).

https://en.wikipedia...T_Circuit_Assen

Edited by SenorSjon, 16 April 2019 - 09:50.

#1272 Beri

Beri

• 1,132 posts

Posted 16 April 2019 - 09:57

Assen has way more grandstands than Zandvoort. Yes you can make temporary ones, but those are rarely used in the Netherlands.

According to wiki, Assen has 60.000 seats and 50.000 GA places, Zandvoort has 62.000 spots, a mere 48.000 less(!) than Assen.
https://en.wikipedia...ues_by_capacity (edit: I see this counts only seats? No way there are 62k seats at Zandvoort).
https://en.wikipedia...T_Circuit_Assen

Assen has a lot more grand stands than Zandvoort. Zandvoort only has 1 if I am not mistaken. So temporary stands will be erected. No doubt about that.

#1273 Maxioos

Maxioos

• 3,197 posts

Posted 16 April 2019 - 10:33

Is there anyone who believes Zandvoort can arrange all needed in a year time and give the guarantee it will succeed in it? 

#1274 RA2

RA2

• 1,130 posts

Posted 16 April 2019 - 10:35

Assen has a lot more grand stands than Zandvoort. Zandvoort only has 1 if I am not mistaken. So temporary stands will be erected. No doubt about that.

Can you put up a grandstand without leveling a dune?

#1275 Beri

Beri

• 1,132 posts

Posted 16 April 2019 - 10:47

Is there anyone who believes Zandvoort can arrange all needed in a year time and give the guarantee it will succeed in it?

Considering, if Zandvoort has already got the clear by the FOM behind closed curtains, Zandvoort will already have filed for the right procedures; yes, I do think they can arrange all this.

Looking at Spa; yes one can.

#1276 Maxioos

Maxioos

• 3,197 posts

Posted 16 April 2019 - 10:49

Considering, if Zandvoort has already got the clear by the FOM behind closed curtains, Zandvoort will already have filed for the right procedures; yes, I do think they can arrange all this.

Than that would be public info.

#1277 RA2

RA2

• 1,130 posts

Posted 16 April 2019 - 10:54

You said they were protected dunes

#1278 Beri

Beri

• 1,132 posts

Posted 16 April 2019 - 11:05

Than that would be public info.

No it wouldn't. Although it is unlikely to be kept hidden from any journalist for very long.

You said they were protected dunes

You asked if it would be possible to erect grandstands without leveling a dune. I said; yes that is possible.

So how is it you are coming into the protected dune or not discussion with my answer?

Edited by Beri, 16 April 2019 - 11:05.

#1279 Clatter

Clatter

• 35,065 posts

Posted 16 April 2019 - 11:15

Temp stands are just scaffolding, so would think they could build over/around the dunes.

Advertisement

#1280 Clatter

Clatter

• 35,065 posts

Posted 16 April 2019 - 11:18

No it wouldn't. Although it is unlikely to be kept hidden from any journalist for very long.

You asked if it would be possible to erect grandstands without leveling a dune. I said; yes that is possible.

So how is it you are coming into the protected dune or not discussion with my answer?

It might be different there, but I would expect any application for works to be in the public domain so that the public can raise any objections.

#1281 A3

A3

• 28,596 posts

Posted 16 April 2019 - 11:19

They did that already for the 2006 A1GP race:

er2LNzS.png

And for the 2009 DTM race:

#1282 RA2

RA2

• 1,130 posts

Posted 16 April 2019 - 11:32

They did that already for the 2006 A1GP race:

er2LNzS.png

You cant erect scaffolding on without a bit of levelling

As seen in the A1 GP, the grandstands look to be located between the dunes and in areas that are asphalt  

A1GP if I remember had a crowd of over 100,000, just that most will be in GA area and grandstands will be a premium

Does Zandvoort will have a big advantage over Assen with regard to hotel rooms and vacation homes nearby ?

Edited by RA2, 16 April 2019 - 11:36.

#1283 Beri

Beri

• 1,132 posts

Posted 16 April 2019 - 11:39

Grandstand T3, T6 and T8 are located at the dunes. Not on asphalt.

But to cut this useless discussion short: temporary grandstands are possible at Zandvoort. If the right permits are given to Zandvoort. As proven by A3.

#1284 Fredshje

Fredshje

• 321 posts

Posted 16 April 2019 - 11:58

Really, plain stupid and ignorant? This has nothing to so with 'being better', it has everything to do with being already focused on and suited for tourism. 

Sure Assen can put up a Kermis or something, but that's temporary and will require investments. This will therefore reduce the in the profits in the end. In Zandvoort, it's already there and therefore should end up with more profit. And even with that, it will not have the touristic appeal Zandvoort has. 

If you fail or refuse to see any of the pro's of Zandvoort compared to Assen, you're just lost in this discussion.

In all fairness, there are only two "pro's " for Zandvoort compared to Assen. Beach and history. The tourist center of Zandvoort is old, small and in decay. 

#1285 Beri

Beri

• 1,132 posts

Posted 16 April 2019 - 12:15

Now name some cons on Assen, the city itself, if you'd like.

#1286 SenorSjon

SenorSjon

• 9,469 posts

Posted 16 April 2019 - 12:42

You cant erect scaffolding on without a bit of levelling

As seen in the A1 GP, the grandstands look to be located between the dunes and in areas that are asphalt  

A1GP if I remember had a crowd of over 100,000, just that most will be in GA area and grandstands will be a premium

Does Zandvoort will have a big advantage over Assen with regard to hotel rooms and vacation homes nearby ?

Weekend or one day? It is very hard to find single day crowd, usually it gets add up over the weekend. I used to get VIP-passes for the Easter races, but even then it felt crowded with hardly a turnout. :p

#1287 Fredshje

Fredshje

• 321 posts

Posted 16 April 2019 - 12:48

Now name some cons on Assen, the city itself, if you'd like.

I (if you asked me) have no experience with Assen City itself, so cannot give any cons (or pro's for that matter). I have been to the TT- circuit many times by motorbike and logistics are pretty good. Depends a bit where you are going to park but you can get to and out of the parking pretty fast. They usually open a corridor directly to the highway A28 right after the event.

#1288 Nemo1965

Nemo1965

• 5,467 posts

Posted 16 April 2019 - 13:25

Well, you can't compare the Olympics with a Grand Prix. It's simple as that. The complete costs of a summer Olympic, like the one in Rio, is calculated at north of 13 Billion US Dollars. A Grand Prix is just a snowflake on a mountain full of snow compared to those numbers.
No Olympic will ever become profitable when these exorbitant numbers are thrown at it. Organising the Dutch Grand Prix doesn't need full on government support. So even if the investment would be 5 million Euros (fictional number), and the local economy would profit half of the proceedings of Spa, it is legitimately good spending. No matter how you break this down.

Ok. Fair point about the Olympics. But take football in the Netherlands. That is about six to seven million euro's per year - for just the police assisting the matches. And therefore there have been (futile) discussions about the clubs paying some of those costs. Why? Well, apparently society does not earn those euro's back... My estimation is that if the Dutch Grand Prix in Zandvoort will happen, society will pay about 25 million euro's in all. And they will not be earned back by Zandvoort. Not by a long shot.

For me that is not a reason not to do it then. But I just wont buy the notion those euros will flow back to the taxpayer. 

#1289 Maxioos

Maxioos

• 3,197 posts

Posted 16 April 2019 - 19:38

It might be different there, but I would expect any application for works to be in the public domain so that the public can raise any objections.

No, exactly this. And here you have it about sound barrier permits where they know they get court cases about, secret approved or not. That's just how those "professional ""green"" court accusers" do. Not following the right procedure will hurt any case in court.

Assen has space, lots of it. That's all you need. It would be turned around in a 14 day's huge profit making yearly event. It would be treated like a "Elfstedentocht" like event is my expectation. That wouldn't and couldn't happen in Zandvoort. Just in business perspective i see big possibility for millions and millions of profit in the region and for the organizers and Liberty in one place and possibility of millions and millions of loses and insecurities on the other side.

Edit: I do believe there should be massive (government) invested in infrastructure Zandvoort, and those other beach places. But that's why i don't see it happen, it just doesn't seem possible. Everything costs years and years. 

Edited by Maxioos, 16 April 2019 - 19:46.

#1290 JeePee

JeePee

• 2,432 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 10:39

New rumors.

Grand Prix of Zandvoort on 3rd of May, 2020.

5 year contract.

Dutch source: https://www.autoblog...and-prix-123906

All hotels for this weekend in Zandvoort al already booked.

Edited by JeePee, 30 April 2019 - 10:54.

#1291 phrank

phrank

• 1,082 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 11:07

Think they are confused with the Jumbo Race days event..

#1292 A3

A3

• 28,596 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 11:11

Think they are confused with the Jumbo Race days event..

The article claims that the Jumbo race days will be held on the thursday before the F1 weekend.

#1293 Yoshi

Yoshi

• 2,603 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 11:45

https://www.motorspo...hedule/4378916/

Zandvoort inline to replace Barcelona next season

#1294 SenorSjon

SenorSjon

• 9,469 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 12:55

Ah, may in the Netherlands. Perhaps we can finally have a wet race again.

Edited by SenorSjon, 30 April 2019 - 12:56.

#1295 cyclist

cyclist

• 72 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 12:56

I'm not against it. And it probably will happen.

But the traffic drama will be immense.

Yes, traffic will be a problem, but then again it has been a problem at many races. As long as they draw a big enough crowd it should be no problem. Consider the fact they visit Sao Paulo which has a lot of problems with crime... I hope they can do a good job though, and not be an shabby race

#1296 TomNokoe

TomNokoe

• 17,773 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 12:56

Wow, big shock that they are replacing Barcelona. That came out of nowhere.

The departure of Alonso and arrival of Verstappen...

#1297 Heyli

Heyli

• 1,981 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 12:58

I actually think with signing the contract, the Zandvoort region is guaranteed to have nice sunny weather that first week of may!

#1298 Ragnar668

Ragnar668

• 1,786 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 13:00

Wasn't there a deadline some time ago?

#1299 JeePee

JeePee

• 2,432 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 13:03

Wasn't there a deadline some time ago?

Behind closed doors all is taken care of. Just waiting for the official calendar release.

Advertisement

#1300 TomNokoe

TomNokoe

• 17,773 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 13:03

Wow x2.

You wasn't kidding, these are not conditions conducive to hosting a Grand Prix weekend.

Not as bad as 6hrs Spa this weekend, though! ❄️ :D