Gran Turismo Sport

• Please log in to reply
1131 replies to this topic

#51 chunder27

chunder27

• 5,775 posts

Posted 25 October 2017 - 07:02

It clearly is not a full game.

The shell of a full game is possibly there, but with that little content it is not a full game right now.

I just hope you don't all get charged a lot for DLC, but to be fair Polyphony usually release a fair bit of DLC free.

Advertisement

#52 MikeV1987

MikeV1987

• 6,069 posts

Posted 25 October 2017 - 10:23

Working on the missions challenges atm, they are alright considering you are racing AI.

https://www.gtplanet...listing.362470/

Not looking forward to the endurance events, but the single player grind is still there and they will be adding more events eventually. In 18 events you can use your own car, I would be happier with all the events being like that.

Edited by MikeV1987, 25 October 2017 - 10:30.

#53 baddog

baddog

• 27,462 posts

Posted 25 October 2017 - 10:28

It clearly is not a full game.

The shell of a full game is possibly there, but with that little content it is not a full game right now.

I just hope you don't all get charged a lot for DLC, but to be fair Polyphony usually release a fair bit of DLC free.

There is a hell of a lot more single player content than you seem to think. The missions section is long and varied. Have you played the game now or something?

#54 chunder27

chunder27

• 5,775 posts

Posted 25 October 2017 - 11:05

Lol, your opinion seems to be constantly swayed by the fact you have played the game and I have not. Quit the defensive mode dude.

I am not saying there is not enough content on release.

More that there will be a LOT more coming, and probably a lot more than most games as Polyphony tend to support their games for far longer than most.

#55 baddog

baddog

• 27,462 posts

Posted 25 October 2017 - 11:58

Lol, your opinion seems to be constantly swayed by the fact you have played the game and I have not. Quit the defensive mode dude.

More that there will be a LOT more coming, and probably a lot more than most games as Polyphony tend to support their games for far longer than most.

Well no, my opinion is swayed by playing the game, liking it and finding the content more extensive than I had been led to worry it would be. Hell I was concerned I might feel ripped off and almost delayed buying it. Actually playing would be a good reason to sway an opinion one would think? What is your opinion being swayed by?

You were saying it is not even a full game..'The shell of a full game'. I don't agree at all as I have paid the same for a lot less content, and certainly of much poorer quality. If you are saying there will be a lot more content then yes, I'm sure there will be more than just cars. Tracks and events etc according the devs.

#56 chunder27

chunder27

• 5,775 posts

Posted 25 October 2017 - 13:24

Lol, I don't have a PS4, and will likely never buy one, and am basing my thoughts on what people on sim racing forums who play the same sorts of sims as me are saying.

A shell of a game is a game with less content than it will have eventually. Like most games now.

Most games these days are just that, less content released with the original purchase, then DLC dropped in for 6 months after to fill it out.

You have to admit that on previous GT titles the car count is down. You don't need to play it to realise that. I looked at the content on release notes and realise a lot of cars were duplicates, that made me form this opinion.

If you like it fair enough, but don't have a pop at people who voice concerns about it, their opinion is as valid as yours, whether they have played it or not.  Doesn't make you right or me wrong.

#57 Alfisti

Alfisti

• 32,208 posts

Posted 25 October 2017 - 14:10

Content for me always amazes me as to how much ****ing time do people have. I said this in regards to GT in the past with 60000 cars and now PCARS went all stupid with a massive library of cars, tracks and surfaces. All it does is dilute the experience as there's NO ****ing WAY they have the time nor money to get each car right on each surface. 

#58 V8 Fireworks

V8 Fireworks

• 10,769 posts

Posted 25 October 2017 - 15:10

Content for me always amazes me as to how much ****ing time do people have. I said this in regards to GT in the past with 60000 cars and now PCARS went all stupid with a massive library of cars, tracks and surfaces. All it does is dilute the experience as there's NO ****ing WAY they have the time nor money to get each car right on each surface. 

They should make an Alfa driving simulator, why would anyone want to drive a car that's not an Alfa anyway.  :cool:

#59 messy

messy

• 3,959 posts

Posted 25 October 2017 - 18:12

There's honestly a lot more single player stuff than people would have you think.

Personally, I don't really have time to grind through career modes on anything really anyway. My wife wants me next to her on the sofa watching 100k house and I'm a bit scared to argue too much. Maybe people who dedicate hours to working through single player careers might find GT Sport a bit light but I just want to do races and I'm finding it exceptional, honestly. Always said that where the original Project CARS - even the likes of RFactor excel is when you're racing in a tight, well balanced pack of GT3 cars and for me GT Sport is the absolute best for that now. Smooth, stable, challenging, convincing racing. It's just the Rally that's a bit rubbish, really - but I have DIRT Rally for that.

I'd rate GT Sport as a bit of an unexpected hit given that I didn't think much of previous Gran Turismo games. They were all awful for the actual racing. Start at the back, pick off robotic AI driver after robotic AI driver, win. Yawn. They've finally got the racing nailed here.

Advertisement

#60 MikeV1987

MikeV1987

• 6,069 posts

Posted 25 October 2017 - 20:04

They changed the daily races, i've been doing the group 4 event all day. Awd cars seem to be dominant with these bop settings. Currently getting low 1:45s with the BMW M4.

Tried the group 3 event with the M6 but im having a hard time with that car.

#61 baddog

baddog

• 27,462 posts

Posted 25 October 2017 - 23:39

You have to admit that on previous GT titles the car count is down. You don't need to play it to realise that. I looked at the content on release notes and realise a lot of cars were duplicates, that made me form this opinion.

If you like it fair enough, but don't have a pop at people who voice concerns about it, their opinion is as valid as yours, whether they have played it or not.  Doesn't make you right or me wrong.

The car count is a GOOD thing by everyone who is into the game's account, as they are all proper new models and really well done. We were ALL tired of 'standard model' bullshit. And no they are not 'duplicates', I have yet to see a car without appropriate bodywork changes. Where it says 'Gr.3' after the name that is a huge change in model.

Ill have a pop at you all day.. you are just second hand reporting internet scuttlebutt about a game you don't care about, and you flamebait like a ****. You are always a fair target ;)

Editing out me being kind of a dick.

Edited by baddog, 26 October 2017 - 09:38.

#62 baddog

baddog

• 27,462 posts

Posted 25 October 2017 - 23:44

They changed the daily races, i've been doing the group 4 event all day. Awd cars seem to be dominant with these bop settings. Currently getting low 1:45s with the BMW M4.

Tried the group 3 event with the M6 but im having a hard time with that car.

Yeah the open entry daily races is good overall, but working out which cars will be competitive is challenging! my atenza gr4 seems good for consistent 4-5th but I cant compete at all with some others who just walk away. May have to get another car for those.

#63 chunder27

chunder27

• 5,775 posts

Posted 26 October 2017 - 07:44

Really no need for offensive tripe like that

But it does reveal more about you than I expected.

So the discussion will end. Sadly

#64 Tony Mandara

Tony Mandara

• 9,326 posts

Posted 27 October 2017 - 09:01

While I don't personally go into that much, you might be missing a trick there? It seems to be vastly more extensive than the photo stuff in the previous games?

It's true that there are many more static photo locations (which were larger in size, whilst lacking in number last time out). However, I always preferred to make action photos of things which it (technically) wasn't supposed to be doing, such as taking the classic F1 Lotus (which you obviously can't use on dirt tracks) onto the open middle area at Big Willow and using the foliage to create motion/speed blur effects, or hitting a particular bump in a go-kart and launching it 6ft into the air. Another favourite was to take different cars into the short (unlit) tunnel at Trial Mountain and performing doughnuts to create lots of smoke and taking monochrome shots of the cars in silhouette. (Although Polyphony subsequently buggered that one with an update which introduced a graphical glitch in the smoke effects!)
It just seems to me that (given the lesser content) there will be less opportunity to find such gems.
I have to admit that I may well cave and buy the game today, as I have not been able to get into Project Cars 2 at all.

#65 NixxxoN

NixxxoN

• 2,354 posts

Posted 27 October 2017 - 15:36

I'm enjoying this game A LOT. Graphics are incredibly good. Handling is much improved from the previous GT's. It feels more and more realistic everytime in general. Sounds are vastly improved (one of GT's achilles heels)
And in general I love playing online. Online I think its the present and future. Playing against the AI feels boring and empty to me. Nothing like playing with other real players online in a friendly matter. Its not necessarily about being competitive and to win all the time, but to have good fun.

Agree with this. GT should be trying to increase the games content with each new release not strip it down and basically cut single player entirely out of the game, because that's what they basically have done. I used to like racing in different cups In career mode. Even the B spec mode had its interesting moments. This new title offers me very little interest. I will probably purchase Project Cars 2 instead.
Kind of sad what Gran Turismo has become.

Thats impossible. Today's graphics require an insane amount of work compared to old GT's.
GT1 cars were done in a matter of days each. GT Sport cars are so detailed and well made that they require 6 months of work for each one!
Blame videogame industry/market and its tremendous focus on extremely good graphics. People want best graphics possible, so thats what we get in general... amazing graphics, fewer content.

#66 Alfisti

Alfisti

• 32,208 posts

Posted 27 October 2017 - 15:43

I will take a better looking game with less cars any day, though I do like "real" tracks and don't count the many versions of the same track as a count. 

#67 MikeV1987

MikeV1987

• 6,069 posts

Posted 27 October 2017 - 16:52

I'm addicted to Sport Mode atm. Had fun with the Gr4 event but I have now moved on to the Gr3 event which is 10 laps and 5x tire wear. The wait between races feels a little long though.

praiano63 makes some pretty good setups for the daily races.

https://www.youtube....g6ZNX3Cw/videos

Edited by MikeV1987, 27 October 2017 - 16:57.

#68 baddog

baddog

• 27,462 posts

Posted 28 October 2017 - 02:56

I've been playing at least a couple of sport mode races a day which is unprecedented for me.

Also I have developed a serious completion obsession with golds on missions and licenses...

#69 PayasYouRace

PayasYouRace
  • RC Forum Host

• 20,740 posts

Posted 28 October 2017 - 19:33

Found this and seems like a fair review:

#70 MikeV1987

MikeV1987

• 6,069 posts

Posted 28 October 2017 - 19:52

Not keen on the rating system, today in the Gr 3 event I had a much slower guy blocking and weaving whenever I tried to pass then when I did get ahead he would divebomb and push me out of the way, meanwhile my SR rating would go down even though I wasn't at fault. Eventually I got by him and won the race but I really despise racing against people like that.

Edited by MikeV1987, 28 October 2017 - 19:54.

#71 The Kanisteri

The Kanisteri

• 11,192 posts

Posted 28 October 2017 - 21:02

Found this and seems like a fair review:

Thanks for that video. It was fair review and proved me I didn't do wrong to leave this onto shelv. Game is very unappealing to me from most of the reasons review told about.

Not going to put my hands into this poo anymore.

Edited by The Kanisteri, 28 October 2017 - 21:10.

#72 baddog

baddog

• 27,462 posts

Posted 02 November 2017 - 21:47

Not keen on the rating system, today in the Gr 3 event I had a much slower guy blocking and weaving whenever I tried to pass then when I did get ahead he would divebomb and push me out of the way, meanwhile my SR rating would go down even though I wasn't at fault. Eventually I got by him and won the race but I really despise racing against people like that.

Seen some oddities in the rating, though a couple of my 'what the ****' moments, on replay turned out to be my fault  :blush:

Your time on the final driving school test is really quick by the way.. you using a wheel?

#73 MikeV1987

MikeV1987

• 6,069 posts

Posted 03 November 2017 - 08:15

you using a wheel?

Nah just the controller.

#74 Alfisti

Alfisti

• 32,208 posts

Posted 03 November 2017 - 13:55

It really frustrates me that i cannot use a wheel. I don't want to be anti-social and bury the playstation in the basement but i cannot do a full rig in the living room either. Super annoying. 

#75 MikeV1987

MikeV1987

• 6,069 posts

Posted 03 November 2017 - 17:27

No wheel for PS yet, but currently I mount my xbox wheel to this and use this chair in my living room, it's a pain in the ass moving around tables and making my pedals stay in place but it's better than nothing I guess. Whenever we move into a larger house then I will get myself a good setup.

edit: cant link 

https://www.ridgid.c...le-work-support

http://www.ikea.com/...ucts/S59197778/

Edited by MikeV1987, 03 November 2017 - 17:30.

#76 Alfisti

Alfisti

• 32,208 posts

Posted 03 November 2017 - 17:34

I have the space and the budget for a full blown rig in the basement but i'd never see the wife as right now she watches soaps on a tablet and I play PCARS1 for an hour before we go to bed. We still talk during this time despite my concentration being on the track but if i vanish downstairs it'd be a bit weird. 

And it just takes too long to lug all that crap out and set it up every time, i play an hr at a time that's all. 

#77 MikeV1987

MikeV1987

• 6,069 posts

Posted 03 November 2017 - 17:57

1.05 patch

#78 vtpachyderm

vtpachyderm

• 1,110 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 08:20

I have the space and the budget for a full blown rig in the basement but i'd never see the wife as right now she watches soaps on a tablet and I play PCARS1 for an hour before we go to bed. We still talk during this time despite my concentration being on the track but if i vanish downstairs it'd be a bit weird. 

And it just takes too long to lug all that crap out and set it up every time, i play an hr at a time that's all. 

Before I got my loft room, I had a wheel stand pro setup for a G27 and PS3 which was very convenient in terms of stashing away and pulling out. 

I don't have a rig, just fix my wheel (the G29) to the coffee table and sit on the floor.  Works for both me and my kids when they want to try.  And the wife is never up here, so it doesn't bother her.  The fact she travels a lot for work means I have ample time once the kids are in bed so she doesn't feel like I'm hiding away.  

I just picked up the PS4 a month ago after breaking my arm, so can't use full FFB yet, but enjoyed the GT Sport Beta.  Waiting for my arm to get stronger and will pick it up shortly.  To those that have a wheel, if the FFB is off, is that doable?  I have AC and Dirt Rally, and without FFB it's impossible for me to use the wheel.

#79 Ali_G

Ali_G

• 22,512 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 16:39

Pity. I thought this would be the PS4's Gran Tourismo Prologue. Given that its so based in online racing, I won't be buying.

Advertisement

#80 NixxxoN

NixxxoN

• 2,354 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 09:13

Pity. I thought this would be the PS4's Gran Tourismo Prologue. Given that its so based in online racing, I won't be buying.

I dont know why some people are unkeen in online racing. I think its far better than racing against the boring AI.
And the ranking system is working, and the online system is working well too.
You guys will have lots of fun and you dont realise it

#81 The Kanisteri

The Kanisteri

• 11,192 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 13:18

I dont know why some people are unkeen in online racing. I think its far better than racing against the boring AI.
And the ranking system is working, and the online system is working well too.
You guys will have lots of fun and you dont realise it

Online racing - and all other online gaming - have some major issues.

Since there's no real life responsibility, lot of players go there just for trolling, racing unfair and knocking other drivers off track or driving dirty.

Then there's these elite people who play excellent, but all the time and casual player have no any changes against them. If you think you are decent driver, you may rethink it after racing with people who drives several seconds faster lap times than you with same car.  If I want to race online, I don't want my every opponent are clones of real Lewis Hamilton.

Edited by The Kanisteri, 07 November 2017 - 13:20.

#82 messy

messy

• 3,959 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 13:25

I don't see what people are going on about with this 'online focus'.

I don't play online. Never have. And I'm enjoying it a lot - sure there's no career mode, but I never play those anyway, I just want to set up races against the AI. And GT Sport lets me do that with all the options you get in any other racer - opposition, number of AI cars, starting grid, time of day, track, fuel usage, tyre wear.....in my mind it's no more limited offline than Forza, Project CARS or Assetto Corsa - at least for what I use these games for. 

I think it's really good. I've probably already put way more hours into this than I did into any previous GT since the first three. 

#83 MikeV1987

MikeV1987

• 6,069 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 13:47

Single player is ok, a play a bit of it in between sport mode races. Currently doing the Alsace village circuit experience, these are really good for learning the tracks.

Edited by MikeV1987, 07 November 2017 - 13:47.

#84 NixxxoN

NixxxoN

• 2,354 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 13:51

Online racing - and all other online gaming - have some major issues.

Since there's no real life responsibility, lot of players go there just for trolling, racing unfair and knocking other drivers off track or driving dirty.

Then there's these elite people who play excellent, but all the time and casual player have no any changes against them. If you think you are decent driver, you may rethink it after racing with people who drives several seconds faster lap times than you with same car.  If I want to race online, I don't want my every opponent are clones of real Lewis Hamilton.

Not true at all. Typical "stereotypes" about online racing that aren't true.

There are fast+dirty players, slow+dirty players, fast+clean players, and slow+clean players. In previous GTs you had to find them, but in GT Sport the ranking system brings you together with them. If you are clean you'll end up racing with clean people... and you'll race people of your speed level aswell. Thats why there are two rankings, one about your speed, and the other about your fairness.

Also by the way, you can enjoy racing without the need to win the race. I usually play with the same group of people (in which I'm one of the fastest of the bunch) and I usually what I do is start from the back and try to charge through the field. I dont care if I finish 3rd or 4th instead of winning by starting in the front row... the most important is to have fun and have good racing.

Edited by NixxxoN, 07 November 2017 - 13:53.

#85 baddog

baddog

• 27,462 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 22:48

I love the circuit experiences. Sticking with each one until I have golded each part and the whole (and get a gift car and track unlocks for it) is a real challenge and I'm learning the circuits so much better. The missions are also much more of a 'thing' than first glance would imply, they are many and varied and some are quite large. The time penalties and/or dqs for hitting things means the old GT 'drive by bouncing off everything' thing just doenst happen, and the game is more engaging as a result.

I am playing online every night (including the two 'FIA' seasons currently on) and it is a lot of fun. Matching makes sure you race against people in a similiar group, and as said the dirty trolls will end up with their kind alone.

Obviously the player run 'lobby' matches are not thus organised, but Ive found them actually pretty good.

I really dont have anything bad to say about cars, tracks or handling etc. I have ONE issue which is that the online penalty system still needs work. it can fail to detect that a guy pushed me wide in the gravel at 200+ at the top of the hill on Dragon in the FIA cup, ending my race effectively, but penalises low speed stuff and obvious bumps which dont really do anyone any harm pretty hard.

Remember, post those gamertags for psn and we can all be in each others lists. von_shaunus here

#86 sportyskells

sportyskells

• 1,936 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 06:11

if you see a skells22 anytime that my psn. if you adding me just say you are from autosport forums

#87 messy

messy

• 3,959 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 07:55

I love the circuit experiences. Sticking with each one until I have golded each part and the whole (and get a gift car and track unlocks for it) is a real challenge and I'm learning the circuits so much better. The missions are also much more of a 'thing' than first glance would imply, they are many and varied and some are quite large. The time penalties and/or dqs for hitting things means the old GT 'drive by bouncing off everything' thing just doenst happen, and the game is more engaging as a result.

I am playing online every night (including the two 'FIA' seasons currently on) and it is a lot of fun. Matching makes sure you race against people in a similiar group, and as said the dirty trolls will end up with their kind alone.

Obviously the player run 'lobby' matches are not thus organised, but Ive found them actually pretty good.

I really dont have anything bad to say about cars, tracks or handling etc. I have ONE issue which is that the online penalty system still needs work. it can fail to detect that a guy pushed me wide in the gravel at 200+ at the top of the hill on Dragon in the FIA cup, ending my race effectively, but penalises low speed stuff and obvious bumps which dont really do anyone any harm pretty hard.

Remember, post those gamertags for psn and we can all be in each others lists. von_shaunus here

If anything, I'm finding getting golds on circuit experience a bit easy. And I'm not boasting - I think I'm probably fairly average at racing sims and if I ever did go online I'd find out just how average I am. But with a few exceptions (Nordschleife - still haven't bettered bronze on one-lap attack which is pathetic), I find it easy just to slog through it, gold, gold, gold, silver - try again - gold, etc, building up credits. It's fun to start with but I'm starting to yearn for a bit more of a challenge. 

The racing is where it's at, and I'm starting to love the challenges. 

#88 NixxxoN

NixxxoN

• 2,354 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 09:32

If anything, I'm finding getting golds on circuit experience a bit easy. And I'm not boasting - I think I'm probably fairly average at racing sims and if I ever did go online I'd find out just how average I am. But with a few exceptions (Nordschleife - still haven't bettered bronze on one-lap attack which is pathetic), I find it easy just to slog through it, gold, gold, gold, silver - try again - gold, etc, building up credits. It's fun to start with but I'm starting to yearn for a bit more of a challenge. 

The racing is where it's at, and I'm starting to love the challenges. 

Well, the truth is, most gold times are actually not good times, just very "average" times in general so most people can beat them

#89 MikeV1987

MikeV1987

• 6,069 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 16:36

Patch 1.06

New cars and a new single player mode called GT League coming in December, it's pretty much the same as the old career mode.

Edited by MikeV1987, 22 November 2017 - 16:40.

#90 baddog

baddog

• 27,462 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 21:08

Now that's what I call a patch!

I wonder if they didnt have the ready for live or whether they started making it after complaints in the beta? A great shame it wasnt at launch, would have killed a lot of the complaints dead.

Mind you I am going to just about finish the 3 career mode sections in time for this which I might never have done were it in.

#91 messy

messy

• 3,959 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 07:45

If GT Sport wasn't streets ahead of Project CARS 2 and Forza already, it sure is now. That's brilliant. 

#92 V8 Fireworks

V8 Fireworks

• 10,769 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 13:28

If GT Sport wasn't streets ahead of Project CARS 2 and Forza already, it sure is now. That's brilliant. 

Oh, very interesting.  How does it compare to Assetto Corsa?

#93 NixxxoN

NixxxoN

• 2,354 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 13:37

Oh, very interesting.  How does it compare to Assetto Corsa?

Maybe a bit less polished in car handling, but better graphics, and an online playing system that is a million times better

#94 Requiem84

Requiem84

• 6,310 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 16:07

I have never been into console racing. I used to iRacing very seriously and Assetto Corsa on PC with G25 steering wheel.

I must say that GTS positively surprised me. The car handling is quite sweet with a controller actually. The online system is very accessible and works well. Looking forward to race with some of you guys ;). 

#95 LBDN

LBDN

• 799 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 17:14

I have never been into console racing. I used to iRacing very seriously and Assetto Corsa on PC with G25 steering wheel.

I must say that GTS positively surprised me. The car handling is quite sweet with a controller actually. The online system is very accessible and works well. Looking forward to race with some of you guys ;). 

Same. iracing for me was exceptionally enjoyable but it's nice to have another alternative that frankly is a lot cheaper. What i like about GT Sport is the fact you can use the motion controller rather than the tiny stick thing which makes it so much more enjoyable and easier to control. Can't actually recall a driving game where the motion control has been this user friendly.

#96 NixxxoN

NixxxoN

• 2,354 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 20:53

Same. iracing for me was exceptionally enjoyable but it's nice to have another alternative that frankly is a lot cheaper. What i like about GT Sport is the fact you can use the motion controller rather than the tiny stick thing which makes it so much more enjoyable and easier to control. Can't actually recall a driving game where the motion control has been this user friendly.

And moreover, a wheel is better than both :stoned:

#97 baddog

baddog

• 27,462 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 21:40

Any more PSN handles? That way I get to see how much better you guys are than me even if we dont race!

Edited by baddog, 23 November 2017 - 21:40.

#98 MikeV1987

MikeV1987

• 6,069 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 22:16

Ordered a Logitech G29 today. 40% off on Amazon Canada atm.

My psn is MikeV27 if anyone wants to add me.

Edited by MikeV1987, 23 November 2017 - 22:18.

#99 Alfisti

Alfisti

• 32,208 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 23:03

What's a motion controller?

My issue on ps4 is I cannot use the stick, I just can't, it's so unnatural. But that means my inputs are ham fisted, gas is on / off and so is braking and turning.

Advertisement

#100 MikeV1987

MikeV1987

• 6,069 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 23:44

What's a motion controller?

My issue on ps4 is I cannot use the stick, I just can't, it's so unnatural. But that means my inputs are ham fisted, gas is on / off and so is braking and turning.

You tilt the ds4 to steer, it's surprisingly good.

https://www.gtplanet...-controls-spin/