Photo

VHS tapes, who wants them? 1994 F1 races.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Gary C

Gary C

• 5,571 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 11:04

in a vain attempt at culling my collection, I am going to get rid of a ton of off-air F1 recordings on VHS. These were originally done by a friend of mine and when he emigrated about 5 years ago he let me have them all. Of course, the idea was for me to copy them all on to DVD but have I??  No time at all. So, to start off , I'm offering the 1994 recordings which consist of 3 180 minute tapes and, which looks by the labelling, contain at least 14 races. Thinking about it, these recordings must be the highlights packages, but I'm happy to be proved wrong. So please put your hand up, drop me a PM with your address and I'll get them in the post. I will send them the cheapest way possible, if you could reimburse me for the postage through Paypal I would really appreciate it otherwise it's going to get expensive.

I could say that you could collect them but I have tried this before and something always happens like 'Sorry I can't make it now, how about next week?' and the bluddy things are still sitting here after 6 months! You get what I mean.

Oh, they were all recorded in the UK.

Advertisement

#2 Lotus53B

Lotus53B

• 4,163 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 11:48

I wish you luck - I've got from '97-2004 on VHS, all on new tapes...mostly now just gathering dust in my attic...

#3 Gary C

Gary C

• 5,571 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 22:50

Now taken!