Hal(l)o to the 13th edition of 10 unusual Guesses! Another exciting season is
maybe awaiting us!
2012: Brawn BGP 001
2004: gerry nassar
As in previous years we will start things off with a "Championship" round - 10 questions to answer about the upcoming 2018 season. The result of this round will be added to the final score at the end of the season. You get 2 points for every correct answer. There will be separate guess threads for each of the 21 Grands Prix this season with 1 point for each correct answer.
The questions for the 2018 season are:
1. How many different drivers will win at least one race during the season?
2. What will be Pierre Gasly's final standing in this years Drivers' Championship?
3. How many different drivers will be on the podium all over the season?
4. Which race will have the most number of DNFs? (classified retirements count)
5. How often will the pole-setter win the GPs this year?
6. What will be the points difference between teams that finished 3rd and 4th in the Constructors' Championship? (Give your answer in steps of 10 points: 0-10,11-20, 21-30...).
7. How often during the season will the front row be occopied by two drivers of the same team?
8. Which driver will have the longest streak of consecutive classifications within the season?
9. Which regular driver will be the first to be replaced in a race over the course of the season? (none is a possible answer, a replacement during the Australian GP will just count if it was not known beforehand)
10. How often will Sergey Sirotkin finish in the points?
TIE BREAKER: If there is a tie break then the person with the highest amount of points won in the season guesses will be crowned Champion, if there is still a tie a person with the highest scoring points in a single round will become champion and so on until we get a winner. Lower rankings will remain tied.
Deadline: First Practice of the 2018 Australian GP
PS: Don't forget to enter for the Australian GP
Good luck to everyone
Edited by Marklar, 12 March 2018 - 16:52.