Photo

Brown Special

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Roynixon173

Roynixon173

• 8 posts

Posted 31 August 2018 - 07:59

In the 1968 250 TT Gordon Kieth (Rhodesia) rode a Brown Special. Can anyone please tell me who Mr Brown was and his bikes.Gordon went on to ride  Brown Yamaha Specials in 350 form, 125 in 1968 where he came 5th.

I still think this a fantastic forum..

Roy :clap:

Advertisement

#2 Paul Collins

Paul Collins

• 978 posts

Posted 31 August 2018 - 21:08

Hi Roy, Sorry I can't help with the question, but I just wanted to say welcome to the forum.

Unfortunately the dreaded Facebook has kicked the life out of this, and most other forums, but there are still a few of us about on here, and hopefully someone will be able to answer your question soon.

It is a great place with lots of history, but we lost a lot of photos last year when photobucket changed their accounts and removed everyone's ability to post photo's unless they paid, this included historic postings so has led to all those gaps in threads you have probably seen where images used to be, which is a shame.

#3 Roynixon173

Roynixon173

• 8 posts

Posted 01 September 2018 - 06:51

Hello Paul,

Yes I am as guilty as the next man. Its 9 years since I asked my last question. But I check the forum every day.

A friend in South Africa asked me about the Brown Special but after a lot of searching I came back to the forum. 

Hopefully a clever guy will help.

Best wishes, Roy :clap: