- - - - -

Abu Dhabi 2018

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 dweller23

dweller23

• 1,568 posts

Posted 21 September 2018 - 10:12

Hi, I'm considering going to Abu Dhabi GP this year and I am looking at some ticket options. Thing I'm interested in is the difference between F1 Experiences Thursday "Exclusive" Pit Walk and regular ticket Thursday Pit Walk. Are these the same thing or is the F1 Experiences one arranged separately?

Also, seeing that F1 Experiences doesn't have West Grandstand option (probably sold out as I saw it available couple of months ago in Trophy option) but regular tickets do have West Grandstand available, is South Grandstand (that is current grandstand for Trophy option of F1 Experiences) worse option that West Grandstand? I guess you cannot get from South Grandstand to podium for celebrations?

Advertisement

#2 markeimas27

markeimas27

• 138 posts

Posted 23 October 2018 - 10:11

Hi, I'm considering going to Abu Dhabi GP this year and I am looking at some ticket options. Thing I'm interested in is the difference between F1 Experiences Thursday "Exclusive" Pit Walk and regular ticket Thursday Pit Walk. Are these the same thing or is the F1 Experiences one arranged separately?

Also, seeing that F1 Experiences doesn't have West Grandstand option (probably sold out as I saw it available couple of months ago in Trophy option) but regular tickets do have West Grandstand available, is South Grandstand (that is current grandstand for Trophy option of F1 Experiences) worse option that West Grandstand? I guess you cannot get from South Grandstand to podium for celebrations?

They are the same thing. F1 experiences is a massive rip off and there are man better ways to experience F1 than feeding back into Liberty's deep pockets. Podium is difficult in AD unless you are in the main grandstand. 

#3 F1matt

F1matt

• 3,272 posts

Posted 09 November 2018 - 09:57

We were in the South grandstand last year, amazing facilities which makes Silverstone look like its from the Middle Ages, we stayed in Dubai and hired a car parked up in Yas Mall for free and then got a free bus from Yas Mall to the grandstand, the only problem is the track, it is woeful, when you look around and see how much space they had to create an amazing track it borders on criminal.