Here are the Questions for the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, these questions will remain the same throughout the 2018 season. You can enter anytime throughout the season, to increase your chances to win the championship you should join right from the beginning
1. Where will Brendon Hartley qualify? (position before penalties)
2. The drivers of which team will have the biggest difference in their grid position according to the official starting grid (not time, only position)?
3. Which team will complete the lowest number of laps in the race?
4. Who will be in 7th place on lap 39 (when the car has completed 39th lap)?
5. Who will be the last driver to pit during the race?
6. Which driver will move up most spots from grid (including any pit lane starts) to race finish?
7. Where will Charles Leclerc be classified at the race finish? (if not, please state DNF, DNQ, DNS, or DQ)
8. How many drivers will finish the race on the lead lap including the winner?
9. How many drivers will complete exactly as many pitstops during the race as the winner? (including the winner)
10. How great will be the margin between winner and 5th? (Give your answer in steps of 5 seconds: 0-5 secs, 5-10 secs, 10-15 secs,...or laps (1 lap, 2 laps,...))
You get 1 point for every correct answer
Deadline: First Practice
If you want others to not see your Guesses you are free to send them to me via PM. Since I'm myself in Championship Contention I wont check them until the deadline arrives (there is a last checked status, so you can monitor this)