Photo

Who wants these? Pages from the proof copy of my book.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Gary C

Gary C

• 5,571 posts

Posted 03 December 2018 - 20:20

I have a proof copy of my book that is now surplus to requirements. They are printed on really good quality paper, I'm loathe to just put them all into the re-cycling bin.

I'm thinking they would look really neat framed & on the wall. So, I thought I'd initially offer these pages for the members of TNF. I don't want money for them but I'd just like you to pay for the postage etc, which I'm estimating at £5. I will post worldwide. It's first come first served so please jump in quick.

OK, first up is a colour paddock shot of Graham Hill in the Rob Walker Lotus 72 in the garage at the 1970 Canadian Grand Prix, there is a caption with it.

Second is two sheets (4 B+W pics) of Vic Elford at the May 1972 Crystal Palace F2 meeting; one portrait taken in the paddock, one cockpit shot and two track shots.

Thirdly is two pics taken at the same meeting of Carlos Ruesch (one cockpit shot and one track) in the Surtees TS10.

As these are the proof copy, I will leave all of the register graphics for the printing of the book on the page so that you can crop it as you wish. Of course, if I could post pics of all of these, then I would! You'll have to take my word that they look good. I'll be offering more once these are taken.