How much is invested in this? 

Do they have 90 million of those also?

No only 3 million for the right foot.

Advertisement

#2052 NoForumForOldPole

NoForumForOldPole

• 472 posts

Posted 18 May 2019 - 20:22

Having characters is one thing. Out-and-out crooks is quite another.

Given the judgment's findings, I would, were I Haas, want to look very very very closely into where the Rich money comes from.

Exactly.

Who would back an 'interesting persona' like the beard? Even more interesting persona or somebody quite naive? And since rich people usually are not very naive, hmmm...

Edited by NoForumForOldPole, 18 May 2019 - 20:49.

#2053 GiorgioF1

GiorgioF1

• 735 posts

Posted 18 May 2019 - 20:46

Let's add a little context to this picture from the previous page :lol:

LYTEO6F.png

edit:

D63-jCgWkAAG4_j.jpg

Edited by GiorgioF1, 18 May 2019 - 20:51.

#2054 New Britain

New Britain

• 2,259 posts

Posted 18 May 2019 - 22:33

D63-Buo-TWw-AEBazx.jpg

Some French bloke riding a Whyte T-129 in 2014. Perhaps he ought to have filled WS in.

What are the odds that for the last six months Romain Grosjean has believed that Haas F1's new sponsor was Whyte Bikes?  :rotfl:

#2055 Maxioos

Maxioos

• 3,921 posts

Posted 18 May 2019 - 23:01

What are the chances a photo service with Storey and the logo prior 2015, like with one of his boxing friends who is training and has a whyte bike standing or something like that.

#2056 Myrvold

Myrvold

• 8,553 posts

Posted 18 May 2019 - 23:18

https://twitter.com/...811952438513665

Oh, further shots - they seem more aware of the F1 humor etc. than Rich.

#2057 motohead

motohead

• 237 posts

Posted 18 May 2019 - 23:31

This isn't a copyright case chap.  It's a trademark case which is a completely different type of intellectual property.  Copyrights and trademarks are enforced in different but similar manners but they are distinctly different not only in terms of law but in terms of the treaties that enforce those rights across international borders.  Calling this a copyright case shows that one may not fully appreciate or understand the underlying mechanics of trademark law.

Coincidently, I have been involved in both types of cases, on the claimants side even... But I do not claim, nor have I claimed, to know anything about this particular case, because like most other people here I know very little... So, on the legal side of things in this case, unless you have an affiliation with it, the only true wisdom is knowing that you know very little and not pretending otherwise.

But either way loki, I've made my point as clear as I could, even in a summary: I couldn't care less about the case, because it is not what this is about for me... For me this is about F1 and stopping the destructive sanitisation of it.

#2058 Myrvold

Myrvold

• 8,553 posts

Posted 18 May 2019 - 23:34

For me this is about F1 and stopping the destructive sanitisation of it.

And this has got absolutely zero to do with that.

As a huge F1Rejects-fan, I really really miss the small random teams that would pop up. And the whole Andrea Moda story is for me, awesome. However. The fact that people like that are unlikely to return are not any of F1's current issues.

#2059 pdac

pdac

• 8,137 posts

Posted 18 May 2019 - 23:59

Coincidently, I have been involved in both types of cases, on the claimants side even... But I do not claim, nor have I claimed, to know anything about this particular case, because like most other people here I know very little... So, on the legal side of things in this case, unless you have an affiliation with it, the only true wisdom is knowing that you know very little and not pretending otherwise.

But either way loki, I've made my point as clear as I could, even in a summary: I couldn't care less about the case, because it is not what this is about for me... For me this is about F1 and stopping the destructive sanitisation of it.

That's because you can't be bothered to read what's in this thread - there is a ton of information and background to this whole thing in the pages that precede this one. Stop posting and go read first.

Advertisement

#2060 loki

loki

• 5,830 posts

Posted 19 May 2019 - 00:43

Coincidently, I have been involved in both types of cases, on the claimants side even... 

Those of us that have direct experience in this sort of thing easily know the difference between copyright and trademarks.  To learn about this case in particular all you have to do is read the court filings.  It makes each sides position very clear and there certainly was no ambiguity from the judge.  One does not need to be a Rhodes Scholar to see the questionable history of Rich Energy's marketing campaign (if one could call it that).  With the lack of availability of the product that has supposed to have existed for a few years now and the questionable promotion efforts it calls into question the integrity and motive of the principals.

#2061 maximilian

maximilian

• 4,640 posts

Posted 19 May 2019 - 02:11

FWIW, Rich Energy "stag" logos were plastered all over Jordan King's #42 car at Indy 500 qualifying today.

indy-2-960x720.jpg

#2062 BalanceUT

BalanceUT

• 1,978 posts

Posted 19 May 2019 - 03:46

"No one has ever heard of this company [Whyte]."

That's dang funny. I'm not a bike nerd, at all. But, even I had heard of Whyte over the years in passing catching the occasional off-road bike competition flipping channels and walking past bicycle shops and seeing logos on the shop window. 

It's not Fortune 500, but it's not fly-by-night or comparable to a patent squatter. 

#2063 BalanceUT

BalanceUT

• 1,978 posts

Posted 19 May 2019 - 04:06

Does it  matter ?

As long as Haas competes in F1 does it actually matter the background apart from in this forum where people spend 41 pages introspectively discussing something which could be summed up with one sentence

"That's a bit freaky!"

Everyone is a nerd about something, sometimes several things. We happen to be nerds about Rich Energy's evidence for actually being in the business of selling cans of beverage, and related matters, because they burst on the F1 scene by 1) trying to buy a failing team and 2) by suddenly become title sponsor for one team after they appear to have been refused by another team. 

#2064 BalanceUT

BalanceUT

• 1,978 posts

Posted 19 May 2019 - 04:09

Sums it up more than I tried to.

This introspective nit picking, or rather gnawing on an bone by a select few of this forum who want to joust at windmills to put the world right and now have a new "hobby"

We should instead be encouraging this sort of malarky as something to poke fun at. Let us not forget we will have 2 hours of boredom come next Sunday... this could be a time filler   :lol:

Nobody is requiring you to tut-tut us about how we spend our time... If you post many more tuts it might be argued pot referring to kettle is called for. 

#2065 BalanceUT

BalanceUT

• 1,978 posts

Posted 19 May 2019 - 04:14

They make all but drinks it seems.

How much is invested in this? 

D63x31wW4AMgMP9.jpg

Do they have 90 million of those also?

That kind of thing is surprisingly cheap nowadays. We had custom Chuck Taylor All Stars made for our daughter, name on the back stripe, custom colors, cheaper than a lot of shoes off the rack. 

#2066 Sunnny

Sunnny

• 941 posts

Posted 19 May 2019 - 06:37

Having characters is one thing.  Out-and-out crooks is quite another.

Given the judgment's findings, I would, were I Haas, want to look very very very closely into where the Rich money comes from.

I am pretty sure they know where Rich Energys money is coming from and he has some backers no doubt about that. Some of you guys must be new to the startup world. The reason why this had gained so much attention here is because of the person behind Rich. If he looked and sounded like your typical Oxbridge city professional we wont be having this discussion. Can't really see the fuss if I am being honest. Storey is just your typical CEO who takes every opportunity to promote his brand. 

#2067 Maxioos

Maxioos

• 3,921 posts

Posted 19 May 2019 - 07:09

I am pretty sure they know where Rich Energys money is coming from and he has some backers no doubt about that. Some of you guys must be new to the startup world. The reason why this had gained so much attention here is because of the person behind Rich. If he looked and sounded like your typical Oxbridge city professional we wont be having this discussion. Can't really see the fuss if I am being honest. Storey is just your typical CEO who takes every opportunity to promote his brand.

Well, I not have experience with start ups that have investors that are not also part owner company. That's the way they keep control. In court judge said Storey was sole owner.

#2068 BillyWhizz

BillyWhizz

• 775 posts

Posted 19 May 2019 - 13:04

I might not have commented often, but I have followed this thread probably daily since it began, and to be honest, I find you coming in out of the blue with your bluster and disregard for what has been written on these pages before you arrived to be arrogant and pretty damn ignorant.

You hold the view that because you aren't au fait with the many accurate discoveries and discussions that have happened here, then no-one else could be and we all know nothing. You would be incorrect in making that judgement of other people and what's gone on here over the past months, and and in my eyes makes you and your comments just about as creditable as the High Court found William Storey and his statements to be.

#2069 danmills

danmills

• 1,194 posts

Posted 19 May 2019 - 13:50

Motohead chimes in like a wrecking ball, telling us all we know nothing, whilst ironically having not actually read the entire thread and themselves not actually knowing anything. Oh, the irony.

As for those with credibility only 'if they have a direct affiliation with the product', that's laughable. Perhaps if you had read these pages you'd realise that people in this thread have indeed been in contact with key persons involved in the current case from both the original Rich Energy outfit in the mid 2000s, the current outfit under WS and people from Whyte Bikes. Way ahead of any of the news reports and quite likely we have collated more missing and incriminating information and evidence than the actual judge on the case has to hand of their own doing.

Its advisable to go back, read it, enjoy and appreciate, then return with an apology for being a fool. Or stop posting and contributing items of a derailing and provocative nature with intention only to disrupt. This place and thread is far better than that. 

Edited by danmills, 19 May 2019 - 14:49.

#2070 Barge

Barge

• 27 posts

Posted 19 May 2019 - 15:12

Regarding Peter Windsor-I believe he is a resident of........Richmond. Not a long journey for Storey to make 'Hey, let's meet up at our local, The Bingham where we can trot out some more falsehoods and exaggerations'.      He seems to be the only sounding board for RE-and not a particularly independent one at that as far as I can see. Storey was also interviewed by Danish TV recently and I have a friend who is in the media over there. I'll see if he can find the interview and post a link, if there is one. I'm loving how followers of a great sport have rallied together in their universal mistrust and loathing of this obvious shyster. Eventually, the whole world will see what a fraud he really is and he'll get what's coming to him. And I don't mean untold wealth.

#2071 motohead

motohead

• 237 posts

Posted 19 May 2019 - 16:07

Motohead chimes in like a wrecking ball, telling us all we know nothing, whilst ironically having not actually read the entire thread and themselves not actually knowing anything. Oh, the irony.

As for those with credibility only 'if they have a direct affiliation with the product', that's laughable. Perhaps if you had read these pages you'd realise that people in this thread have indeed been in contact with key persons involved in the current case from both the original Rich Energy outfit in the mid 2000s, the current outfit under WS and people from Whyte Bikes. Way ahead of any of the news reports and quite likely we have collated more missing and incriminating information and evidence than the actual judge on the case has to hand of their own doing.

Its advisable to go back, read it, enjoy and appreciate, then return with an apology for being a fool. Or stop posting and contributing items of a derailing and provocative nature with intention only to disrupt. This place and thread is far better than that.

The intention was to discuss because I didn't like what I read and because I think openions like yours and the general stance taken in this thread is harmful for F1. And I can only smile to myself that you have the arrogance to think that no-one could possibly have another openion than yourself and that if they do they surely must be in it to disrupt only. But actually that line of thinking goes hand in hand with the notion that Rich Energy are the worst villains ever, with the class you show by engaging in name calling in an anonymous forum and with how you display thoughts of being able to save god knows who from Rich Energy and their evil ways...

And say you did become the big saviour and did find something that could help in an appeal case against Rich Energy the main sponser of F1s newest team.. Who are you helping again???

Edited by motohead, 19 May 2019 - 16:09.

#2072 jcbc3

jcbc3
  • RC Forum Host

• 7,329 posts

Posted 19 May 2019 - 16:31

Hi Motohead,

I really believe you should follow the advice of multiple posters here and acquaint yourself with the rest of this thread. It might, or might not, help you understand the attitude towards Storey from your fellow posters. If you after that endeavor, still want to discuss this, please feel free to chime in.

However, if you fail to do this and address the concerns raised, I'm afraid you'll only be viewed as the troll in the old story that said: "You gotta fight hard to win" as he farted into the wind

#2073 danmills

danmills

• 1,194 posts

Posted 19 May 2019 - 16:45

Come back when you've read the thread, and then you will understand and be a little wiser. Of both the thread content and my stance on it. I've said many times I'm fascinated by WS and the brand. I've bought their product. I've advertised their product. I've been caught up in the buzz. But I've also found some interesting activities of their history. So am I pro or not for RE? Both and neither. 

There is potential you could very well be part of the RE agenda trying to get users here to state their research posts as facts and later accuse of them of libel or other defamation labels.

I will reiterate now and put it on record that every user in this thread looking into the questionable areas of Rich Energy posts their findings individually as just that, face value and open to all with internet archive digging. A collaboration of search items and histories. There is no association with the forum hosts. Make of it what you will, its a jigsaw without the picture on the box. Nobody is accusing, merely theorising and speculating based on the abundant sources of evidence displayed.

Or there is likely more the chance you are just a fool or a troll trying to wind us all up but thats pushing it.

If an admin is here, it might be wise to delete some or part of these silly derailment posts at your discretion.

Edited by danmills, 19 May 2019 - 16:50.

#2074 SonGoku

SonGoku

• 3,335 posts

Posted 19 May 2019 - 16:57

When Williams (a team desperate for money) didn't want them as a sponsor, I knew enough...

#2075 motohead

motohead

• 237 posts

Posted 19 May 2019 - 17:03

It is so incredibly weak to label someone as a troll, call them names and ask the admin to delete them when they don't agree with your stance. I understand that you have spent a lot of time on the contents of this thread. But it still doesn't make me agree with what the general line of openion in this thread is, even if it winds you up, which it clearly does.

Now back to something of substance that you are unwilling to answer: If you were to find some damning evidence in the case against Rich Energy that Whyte Bikes lawyers weren't able to, who is it that you are helping and for what purpose? It surely can't be to helping F1?!

#2076 New Britain

New Britain

• 2,259 posts

Posted 19 May 2019 - 17:48

Now back to something of substance that you are unwilling to answer: If you were to find some damning evidence in the case against Rich Energy that Whyte Bikes lawyers weren't able to, who is it that you are helping and for what purpose? It surely can't be to helping F1?!

You appear to be suggesting that - if someone here "were to find damning evidence in the case against Rich Energy that Whyte Bikes' lawyers weren't able to" - the person finding it should not reveal it lest the revelation of the truth harm a sponsor of an F1 team.

Are you serious?

The billions of dollars already floating around, and largely wasted, in F1 are not enough? You think Formula One needs any and all additional money, whether it be clean or dirty, from honest people or crooks?

:rolleyes:

#2077 motohead

motohead

• 237 posts

Posted 19 May 2019 - 17:51

You appear to be suggesting that - if someone here "were to find damning evidence in the case against Rich Energy that Whyte Bikes' lawyers weren't able to" - the person finding it should not reveal it lest the revelation of the truth harm a sponsor of an F1 team.
Are you serious?
The billions of dollars already floating around, and largely wasted, in F1 are not enough? You think Formula One needs any and all additional money, whether it be clean or dirty, from honest people or crooks?
:rolleyes:

I am not suggesting anything. I am asking a question, which is left unanswered.

#2078 Maxioos

Maxioos

• 3,921 posts

Posted 19 May 2019 - 17:52

It is so incredibly weak to label someone as a troll, call them names and ask the admin to delete them when they don't agree with your stance. I understand that you have spent a lot of time on the contents of this thread. But it still doesn't make me agree with what the general line of openion in this thread is, even if it winds you up, which it clearly does.

Just a example motohead:

On their US website in February they claimed to have 20 personal members. The day after this ( https://forums.autos...ergy/?p=8635370 ) post, they removed most of the (by all indication false) claimed employees ( https://www.richenergy.us/about/team/ ) 

That's one of the many, many lies we discovered from Storey and RE as company.

dont-lie-to-people-who-trust-you-and-don

#2079 Maxioos

Maxioos

• 3,921 posts

Posted 19 May 2019 - 18:01

It's not unanswered, it's clear if you thought little further. Why are we not on Rokit? Because all indications are, they are legit. Why are we after RE, because all indications are, it stinks.

Would anyone have a problem with RE if there was a indication thet there is/was/would be money and where the money comes from? Would anyone have a problem with RE if their product was for sale like all other similar products? Would anyone have a problem if they not made all those fake Photoshop promotion images? Would anyone have a problem with RE if they not constantly where lying obvious and big? Would anyone have a problem with RE if they didn't stole a logo?

It's not us who bring F1 in discredit like you claim, it's them, and only them. What we do should be classified complete opposite, we want a clean as possible sport.

Advertisement

#2080 New Britain

New Britain

• 2,259 posts

Posted 19 May 2019 - 19:04

motohead then said:

Okay, accepting your contention that, despite appearances to the contrary, your question was not a rhetorical one:

It seems self-evident that the overwhelming majority of people who have participated in this thread value honesty and integrity over distortions and lies. We furthermore do not want to see our favourite sport (or any other part of life, for that matter) degraded by shysters, con-men, BS artists, goons or clowns. In short: no, we do not want fraudsters involved in Formula One.

Storey's interview with Peter Windsor was perhaps a new low: to accuse a High Court judge who on the basis of hard evidence had ruled against him of "not liking the cut of his jib" and therefore being biased. It is true that most sensible people would look at that clump of tumbleweed that Storey has hung off his chin as proof of someone who is desperate to be noticed by whatever means possible, but judges are inured to the appallingly bad taste of litigants and know how to focus on only the facts relevant to the law.

#2081 Topsu

Topsu

• 1,571 posts

Posted 19 May 2019 - 19:50

It's pretty obvious motohead is indeed Carey himself :drunk:

#2082 Silberpfeil

Silberpfeil

• 544 posts

Posted 19 May 2019 - 21:34

So can we expect the #betterthanmclaren tweet to make an appearance soon, given that Jordan King actually qualified for the 500, or does that only work for teams owned by energy drink companies?

#2083 NoForumForOldPole

NoForumForOldPole

• 472 posts

Posted 19 May 2019 - 21:56

It's pretty obvious motohead is indeed Carey himself :drunk:

I would not be suprised if half of this forum thought that, me included. 😂

#2084 BalanceUT

BalanceUT

• 1,978 posts

Posted 19 May 2019 - 23:31

Gee-lordy.. PLONK! https://en.wikipedia.../Plonk_(Usenet)

#2085 pdac

pdac

• 8,137 posts

Posted 20 May 2019 - 00:34

Do you not understand what was written there? No one has asked for your posts to be removed.

There was a warning to EVERYONE that they should be careful about what they say about Rich Energy and ensure that they do not appear to be joining together in a campaign of slurs against any company. The warning was about possibly litigation against them and those who run this forum. That is why it was suggested that the moderators might want to inspect ALL recent posts, with a view to deleting any that could be construed as libellous.

#2086 Tsarwash

Tsarwash

• 12,687 posts

Posted 20 May 2019 - 02:46

You have admitted that you approach this subject form a point of chosen ignorance. More people have read the entire thread than you might think. You are derailing and making yourself look .. silly is a polite word that I shall stick with. But please. Stop this. 

#2087 loki

loki

• 5,830 posts

Posted 20 May 2019 - 03:00

When Williams (a team desperate for money) didn't want them as a sponsor, I knew enough...

Depending on which internet blogger one read the story was they were ready to sign a deal with Williams and Haas poached them.

#2088 loki

loki

• 5,830 posts

Posted 20 May 2019 - 03:10

But it still doesn't make me agree with what the general line of openion in this thread is, even if it winds you up, which it clearly does.

How can you claim to know what the general opinion of the thread is when you haven't read it?  That's why some think you are trolling.  You've done nothing to to get more context and have only vaguely and generally referred to things with which you don't agree.  When confronted you turn to "whataboutism" and obfuscation instead of directly addressing the points.  And you're perplexed people think you're a troll?  If you don't wish to be though of as one don't act like one.  You get what you give. 

#2089 Peat

Peat

• 4,427 posts

Posted 20 May 2019 - 06:25

FWIW, Rich Energy "stag" logos were plastered all over Jordan King's #42 car at Indy 500 qualifying today.

indy-2-960x720.jpg

King & RE, a match made in heaven? Couldn't be bothered to design his own lid, saw Hamiltons' and thought "I'll have it!".

#2090 Rinehart

Rinehart

• 13,584 posts

Posted 20 May 2019 - 09:37

The intention was to discuss because I didn't like what I read and because I think openions like yours and the general stance taken in this thread is harmful for F1.

I can't understand your seemingly contrary point beyond colourful characters are great for F1 but we shouldn't discuss them unless it's all positive, otherwise its harmful to F1... You're really suggesting that Vijay Mallaya's very public billion dollar default scandal should have been censored? Lets just pretend it didn't happen then F1 will be ok! Absolutely nuts. Perhaps you'd have a different view if you were a supplier to SFI/UB Group back in the day... These colourful characters activities transcend F1, it's not just on motorsport forums they're being discussed, but also all over the media and social media... incase you hadn't noticed. F1 will be fine, its survived a lot worse and F1 is merely collateral in the grand scheme of things. Suggest you look at the bigger picture.

ps. biggest mistake you can make on this forum is to assume everyone is a nobody. Behind the anonymity, you wouldn't beleive some of the people you're actually talking to... 

#2091 GiorgioF1

GiorgioF1

• 735 posts

Posted 20 May 2019 - 10:49

How to make a fool of yourself:

1. Read the news about the verdict,

2. Jump instantly into a 42 page thread, read the last 5 posts of poeple talking negatively about WS,

3. Start defending a guy without any previous knowledge about Storey & RE whatsoever.

#2092 Risil

Risil
  • Administrator

• 28,128 posts

Posted 20 May 2019 - 13:01

ps. biggest mistake you can make on this forum is to assume everyone is a nobody. Behind the anonymity, you wouldn't beleive some of the people you're actually talking to...

woof

#2093 BRG

BRG

• 16,879 posts

Posted 20 May 2019 - 18:18

Depending on which internet blogger one read the story was they were ready to sign a deal with Williams and Haas poached them.

But were WIlliams ready to sign with them?  I wonder...

#2094 motohead

motohead

• 237 posts

Posted 21 May 2019 - 06:19

How to make a fool of yourself:

1. Read the news about the verdict,
2. Jump instantly into a 42 page thread, read the last 5 posts of poeple talking negatively about WS,
3. Start defending a guy without any previous knowledge about Storey & RE whatsoever.

The level of anger and bitterness in this forum is interesting... And again the only thing that is expressed is "you don't agree, you're a fool" which is starting to get a bit old by now..

No one is yet to come with an answer to why they think it's a good idea to bring Rich energy down, the whole purpose of this thread and these strong emotions other than, that there might be something dodgy going on in their business.

Besides being self-proclaimed guardians of morality I don't see how this generally benefits F1 and why none of the other sponsers have 42 pages about their much bigger and much more severe lawsuits.

I've come to the conclusion that it has nothing to do with the law suit or whatever dodginess you might have identified. It is down to you simply not liking the guy, which is why I call BS on all the other explanations. He is someone who's come from the outside of F1 and made a lot of noise (in my openion because he has to do that, to get as much exposure for his company, which one must assume was the purpose of the investment in the first place and in my openion an addition of a different but lively character in an iversanitised F1 environment). And herein lies the bitterness and anger. It is a bit similar to me coming into your sphere, this monster of a forum, and disagreeing with you and asking you questions of why you're doing this.

Either way we've been going in circles on this and getting nowhere so I'll leave it to you guys to agree from here...

#2095 Maxioos

Maxioos

• 3,921 posts

Posted 21 May 2019 - 06:42

The level of anger and bitterness in this forum is interesting... And again the only thing that is expressed is "you don't agree, you're a fool" which is starting to get a bit old by now..

No one is yet to come with an answer to why they think it's a good idea to bring Rich energy down, the whole purpose of this thread and these strong emotions other than, that there might be something dodgy going on in their business.

Besides being self-proclaimed guardians of morality I don't see how this generally benefits F1 and why none of the other sponsers have 42 pages about their much bigger and much more severe lawsuits.

I've come to the conclusion that it has nothing to do with the law suit or whatever dodginess you might have identified. It is down to you simply not liking the guy, which is why I call BS on all the other explanations. He is someone who's come from the outside of F1 and made a lot of noise (in my openion because he has to do that, to get as much exposure for his company, which one must assume was the purpose of the investment in the first place and in my openion an addition of a different but lively character in an iversanitised F1 environment). And herein lies the bitterness and anger. It is a bit similar to me coming into your sphere, this monster of a forum, and disagreeing with you and asking you questions of why you're doing this.

Either way we've been going in circles on this and getting nowhere so I'll leave it to you guys to agree from here...

Wrong conclusion (the simply part), but, he, if you just ignore the facts, then that's that.

It's correct I don't like the guy, but that's not position taken in advance, it's a consequence of his actions and lies.

You say: "which is why I call BS on all the other explanations" What nothing else means then, i don't mind liars and i'm happy defending them.

You don't touch any of the inconsistency (our other explanations), non. You just claim to know our reasoning, our mental state, our "bitterness" and whatever you more think to know about us. While in fact, non is correct described. You call BS on all other explanations, without debunking them or touching on them other then in general sentence just say "he had to do that" which is just empty talk and nothing on the many subjects discussed in this topic. 

Ps. Also telling that your defense "simply not liking the guy" is same excuse Storey used in his Peter promo talk. 

:wave:

Edited by Maxioos, 21 May 2019 - 07:52.

#2096 Stephane

Stephane

• 2,146 posts

Posted 21 May 2019 - 06:59

Where have you seen someone wanting to take them down ?

Most here just want to know how it operates. Because an Energy drink sponsoring an F1 team and not selling a lot of Energy Drink is ... interressing.

#2097 Maxioos

Maxioos

• 3,921 posts

Posted 21 May 2019 - 07:17

Where have you seen someone wanting to take them down ?

Most here just want to know how it operates. Because an Energy drink sponsoring an F1 team and not selling a lot of Energy Drink is ... interressing.

Don't know if some want them to go down, most don't care one way or the other i think. If they survive, good for them, if they go down, it's on themselves that that is the end result then.

#2098 New Britain

New Britain

• 2,259 posts

Posted 21 May 2019 - 07:17

I have yet to see anyone who is "angry" or "bitter". Contemptuous and disdainful, yes, but they are different from angry and bitter.

It's pretty simple: honest people tend not to like dishonest people. Is that hard for you to understand?

#2099 player1s

player1s

• 258 posts

Posted 21 May 2019 - 07:26

long time lurker (who actually read the whole topic), first time poster

Motorhead = William Storey???

Advertisement

#2100 Peat

Peat

• 4,427 posts

Posted 21 May 2019 - 07:29

I would have thought that, but why wait til now to start firing the poo-poo cannon?

Motohead, can I plead with you? Just walk away. This was such a fun thread until you showed up.