- - - - -

What is 'Rich Energy'?

• Please log in to reply
214 replies to this topic

#201 Rinehart

Rinehart

• 12,852 posts

Posted Yesterday, 14:05

Thank you, danmills, for researching this for us. Could you try sitting in it to see whether it removes tattoos, please?

Hehe, I'm equally keen to discover if these uber-natural-premium-energy-giving ingredients have any effects beyond placebo...

Advertisement

#202 7MGTEsup

7MGTEsup

• 1,813 posts

Posted Yesterday, 15:34

They are currently operating and dispatching from a Big Yellow Self Storage facility in Richmond. Not quite sure on the legality on that, am sure you can store carbonated drinks no problem, but I always thought there were regulations for climate control on perishable goods, regardless of being sealed or long life.

I'm pretty sure canned drinks can be stored at room temperature as they appear to be at any supermarket.

#203 Maxioos

Maxioos

• 2,555 posts

Posted Yesterday, 15:35

Are you referring to a past scam or a present one?

We don't know if current is a scam, lets state that clear first, but it's about the current situation. 

It seems, and quite logic, that if Haas get's 15 million from Rich Energy but it's clear they can't have that from own sales, they have a obligation to be "secure" (you can't ever be total, but only, receiving the money and/or a checked (bank) guarantee for it isn't a defense if it's meant for laundering) it's "clean" money. That's to have the investors info and amount invested on paper and a dossier they invest legit in the compagnie you start doing business with. 

In a youtube video he claims they sold 30 and other time 50 million can's. I don't believe that at all (nobody does as far i know), and Haas for instance should have asked proof for such claim (according to some at least) for instance. And being confronted on this much questionable stuff, the alarm bells should go of at Haas HQ i would think, and logically could a court judge same if it turns all out to be a scam of some sort.

If we can deconstruct all this in a couple day's just in a forum, some basic checks from Haas should have lead to questions like we now have which for sure would result in first more checks and 100% security of the situation you go in to.

Edited by Maxioos, Yesterday, 15:37.

#204 danmills

danmills

• 687 posts

Posted Yesterday, 15:54

There is another existing lawsuit in the making they have with another company that has 'been going on for a few years'. Don't want to mention names, not sure what issues might occur doing so, but it seems Rich have been skipping and dancing over that for a while too according to the source.

Either way, case in point, the exposure from this has worked. If they walk away with no pen to paper, its job done on their front really. Look at the exposure, 3 teams. About as many cases of their drink they've probably ACTUALLY sold lol (one of which was to me).

Edited by danmills, Yesterday, 15:55.

#205 Danyy

Danyy

• 1,286 posts

Posted Yesterday, 16:53

They’ve completely disappeared from my amazon now, can’t even see them listed. Must have only had enough stock for a car boot sale!

#206 Grippy

Grippy

• 36 posts

Posted Yesterday, 17:04

Looks like Danmlls bought their entire stock :clap:

#207 Widefoot2

Widefoot2

• 329 posts

Posted Yesterday, 17:14

Looks like Danmlls bought their entire stock :clap:

I'd be careful about drinking too much of it - ingredients in energy drinks, while uncontrolled (in the US, at least) can be pretty potent, even toxic for some.

Edited by Widefoot2, Yesterday, 17:15.

#208 ANF

ANF

• 7,223 posts

Posted Yesterday, 17:15

I believe I saw a record of a mid-November delivery of 3,600 trays from Austria to London.

#209 danmills

danmills

• 687 posts

Posted Yesterday, 17:48

I believe I saw a record of a mid-November delivery of 3,600 trays from Austria to London.

That would make sense. Included in my case appeared to be a delivery slip from a subsequent minor distribution dated 14th November 2018 to Amazon Warehouse in London from Richmond. It seems there were only 20 units supplied.

Being the last of the current stock, they must have bunged all the info with my shipment to clear the shelves.

That's how I saw the stock location address. So much info from so little!

#210 Maxioos

Maxioos

• 2,555 posts

Posted Yesterday, 19:09

Look/read now back what is on Haas their website about the deal: https://www.haasf1te...m-title-partner

Rich Energy, currently available in over 30 countries worldwide?? Really?

Rich Energy utilizes a cutting edge £50m manufacturing facility (Translate, let's it produce in a white-brand factory)

The UK connection: cans are made in the UK

Rich Energy enjoys the highest available certification in the EU and US?? What certification? I have the highest available certification of the "maxioos forum certification classification system" Doesn't say anything, empty words. 

#211 Maxioos

Maxioos

• 2,555 posts

Posted Yesterday, 19:21

Finally some positive news. 

Rich Energy appoint City veteran to management team https://www.linkedin...0&trk=prof-post

And, that's indeed not i lightweight and level of people and experience needed to pull this off. https://www.bloomber...vcapId=23462450

#212 Grippy

Grippy

• 36 posts

Posted Yesterday, 20:29

Ok. the only thing I know about hedge funds is there should be loads of money sloshing around, so Haas should be fine - good news.

#213 danmills

danmills

• 687 posts

Posted Yesterday, 21:00

Next year's account filing should be interesting. Somewhere, someone has surely handed over a rather large sum of cash without having their name in the board.

It'll take some explaining otherwise!

#214 GreenMachine

GreenMachine

• 1,359 posts

Posted Yesterday, 21:06

This thread is looking more like the Force India sale thread by the day ... :stoned:  :eek:

#215 RSRally

RSRally

• 556 posts

Posted Yesterday, 21:57

I am still intrigued who's idea it was to brand and tag as a 'british born / made product' and all the union jack logos when the ingredients are secret and likely not british at all; the water used probably isn't british and and they pride on being bottled in a top facility in Austria. There is literally nothing British about the product itself, besides maybe the creators passport.

Right...

Should be a perfect fit for the American Haas team then whose car is designed and built in Italy (although to be fair, you could say this about a couple of other F1 teams)