Well, the countdown is on and Ferrari is the first team to announce a launch date: February 15.
Renault: 12 February
Racing Point: 13 February
McLaren: 14 February
Ferrari: 15 February
We will probably see a couple of new liveries as well:
* Racing point? Will they continue with the pink livery or will Stroll mix it up?
* Red Bull? Partnering with Honda, could it mean a new livery with more red/white perhaps?
* Williams? Given that they now have a Polish paydriver with some huge backing and departing sponsors
* McLaren? Lando Norris would like to see the 'old grey/black/Red' if it were up to him.
* Haas? New sponsor, Rich Energy. They already have been photo shopping themselves online:
Edited by statman, 03 January 2019 - 18:33.