Hamilton. He's fake in almost everything.
I don't think he's fake, I think he tries wayyyyy to hard to please everyone and say something but nothing, which is when you get accidents like "slums". Hence best fans, blessed its all simple stuff that is something but nothing around the track.
I'm surprised and slightly miffed both my childhood hero (Mansell) and my favourite driver of all time (Hamilton) appear on a lot of people's lists. I think the problem is they are both easily misunderstood and LH44 especially interpreted as disingenuous.
Anyway my List:
1. M Schumacher - Far too arrogant and got away with murder in AUS 94. Was crazy talented but had no class.
2. J Villeneuve - Too Cocky for his own good. Seems to pop up every few months to have a go at someone.
3. M Verstappen - Spoilt Brat who expects everyone to jump out of his way because he is the chosen one. Needs to grow up.
4. S Vettel - Less his personality but more the fact that he expects to treated in the same category as the greats when he won 4 titles in a Newey car with no opposition.
5. N Rosberg - Basically this one is for thinking he was in the same continent of talent as LH, or that he wasn't gifted the 16 title by reliability failures on the other side of the garage.
6. D Coulthard - For being Wet and never fighting to actually win the title. Everytime Ron said 'Let Mika past' he cow towed without a fight.
7. N Piquet - Basically a git who fluked 3 titles, was generally a bastard (Comments about Mansell's wife especially).
8. R Schumacher - For living off Micheal's coat tails....
9. A Prost - For all the Political skulduggery, getting Pole moved by Balestre at Suzuka 90, for stealing Mansell's chassis in Silverstone 90 etc
Is surprised Hamilton and Mansell are on ANYONE's list, then gives a list including most of the top 10 successful drivers of all time?