The Unofficial 2019 Livery Competition
Posted 15 February 2019 - 19:40
Posted 16 February 2019 - 21:41
I had many many many ideas but I finally came up with this
Posted 26 February 2019 - 11:32
I know everyone is all anxious about the testing in Barcelona, but I'm sure there is some creativity around that needs to find its way to the template.
Be sure to submit those entries before the competition heads into the voting phase.
Posted 01 March 2019 - 20:50
NOTE TO ALL PAINTERS, COMEDIANS AND OTHER WOULD-BE DESIGNERS!
You can submit your entries until 3 March 2019.
The deadline is 23:59 GMT on that day.
Edited by Nonesuch, 01 March 2019 - 20:50.
Posted 02 March 2019 - 20:04
Presenting the 2019 Shadow DN13!
The team was founded by people in no way related to Don Nichols, but with a strong passion for Shadow (it being the only historic team they could legally name themselves for). Despite this being their first year on the grid, they've already signed five major sponsorship deals, bringing multiple new companies to Formula One racing:
- CryptoPonzi, an upcoming open-source cryptocurrency that aims to hold its ICO (initial coin offering) during the Australian Grand Prix.
- Second Wage, a payday loan company operating in 12 European countries.
- Forward Together, Japan Tobacco's initiative for excellence.
- Myth Energy Drink, a Swiss energy drink company that was rumored to buy out Sauber a few years ago.
- BetFast, the fastest-growing betting site in the UK.
While there is reportedly an ongoing investigation regarding what the team called a "tasteful animal pattern" on the livery, it is not expected there will be any changes made at least until the start of the European season.
Posted 04 March 2019 - 09:11
I'll be collecting the designs and fashioning them into a voting thread. Expect one later today.
Thanks to all who participated.
Posted 04 March 2019 - 09:53
Posted 04 March 2019 - 10:52
surely it should be extended to the 11th hour before the f1 starts!