What about a bingo game with predictions that are rather unlikely to happen?
Here are the collected predictions: https://docs.google....m8A0D2-2wHc5og/
Ahead of the first practice in Melbourne, players make funny or unlikely predictions and I will update a list with all of them. From that list, everyone can then choose 16 and arrange them in a 4x4 grid. Every correct prediction will give one point(
or be rated how quick into the season it happended) - filled rows, columns and diagonals of course lead to extra points, four for each. Tiebreaker will be the time in the season when the first prediction of every player turns out to be correct, earlier is better.
Participants have to add at least two new predictions for now, once the list below contains 30 or more points, new predictions are optional.
BTW, everyone is free to enter the game, even if you didn't add any predictions earlier.
I reserve the right to dismiss predictions if I deem them to likely to happen!
To submit your entry, simply enter your username followed by the 16 predictions, divided by slashes.
Example: thegforcemaybewithyou/1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16 for the predictions 1 to 4 to be placed in the first row, 5 to 8 in the second row, ...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
2019 Predictions (colour code, red=false, green=true, black=pending)
1. Kvyat to be replaced during the season, Verstappen wins next race
2. Bottas scores more points than Hamilton
3. The virtual WDC will change in the last 10 laps of the final race
4. Hulkenberg to beat Ricciardo(WDC position)
5. Every winner wins on at least 4 occasions
6. Only 4 race winners
7. A driver wins his first F1 race
8. Rich Energy, ROKiT or Sport Pesa logos are removed (the cars to appear for at least one full race weekend without them)
9. A driver is stripped of his podium after the podium ceremony (DSQ or a penalty which leaves him fourth or lower)
10. Raikkonen finishes a race ahead of both Ferraris
11. A race is won on the last lap (i.e) the lead changes on the last lap of the Grand Prix
12. Every driver who competes in a race scores points
13. The team of the driver who wins the WDC finishes 3rd or lower
14. Bottas will win the WDC
15. Mclaren will outscore Renault
16. Mclaren will score a podium in the 1st half of the season
17. Williams will not get out of Q1 until the 7th race of the season (Canada)
18. Hulkenberg to get his first podium
19. Gasly to get a podium before Verstappen does in the new Red Bull
20. Stroll to beat Perez over a full season (WDC position)
21. A driver gets banned due to penalty points
22. There will be a race with all drivers on the podium were born in 1990s (GIO, LEC, MAG, NOR, SAI, PER, STR, GAS, VER, ALB, KVY, RUS)
23. No driver will get to the Q3 in every race weekend
24. Brazil with be declared a wet race before the start
25. Five teams will win minimum 1 race
26. Alfa Romeo will win at least one race
27. Verstappen to score at least as many pole positions as Hamilton
28. Verstappen to score at least as many race wins as Hamilton
29. Haas to win at least one race
30. Williams will not score any points this year
31. Racing Point will fire Stroll!
32. Singapore will be a safety car free race
33. Giovinazzi will outscore Raikkonen (WDC position)
34. The digital checkered flag to malfunction during a race
35. Half points will be awarded for a race
36. Vettel will spin again during the opening lap of a race
37. A driver scores at least 80% of a team's points (the team scoring at least 20 WCC points)
38. A team that isn't Mercedes, Ferrari or Red Bull scores at least three podium finishes
39. Someone does the grand slam - Fastest in FP1, FP2, FP3, Q1, Q2, pole position, leads every lap, fastest lap of the race and wins the Grand Prix
40. A drivers wins a race without pitting
41. The top 10 in a race is exactly two by two team-wise (for example, Mercedes 1-2, Ferrari 3-4, Red Bull 5-6, Renault 7-8, Haas 9-10)
42. A Fastest Lap of the race before lap 11
43. Less than 10 (full i.e. not virtual) Safety Cars overall during the season
44. There will be a race with 3 Ferrari-powered cars on the podium
45. Mercedes will experience their longest streak yet without winning a race, since the beginning of the V6 era (longest streak is 3 from 2018)
46. Verstappen and Hamilton will collide while running 1st and 2nd in one of the races (at least one of them retires, is forced to pit or loses track position as the effect of the collision)
47. The average WCC position of Mercedes-powered teams at the end of the year will be lower than the average WCC position of teams of any other engine supplier
48. Ocon will drive an F1 race before the end of 2019
49. Bottas will be ahead of Hamilton in WDC after 8 races, but after 16 races, Hamilton will be ahead
50. There will be a race in which at least 2 drivers outside of Ferrari, Mercedes and Red Bull will start from first two rows
Edited by thegforcemaybewithyou, 17 March 2019 - 09:51.