- - - - -

Ted Kravitz Fired? [Update: Ted Kravitz not fired]

• Please log in to reply
394 replies to this topic

#251 muramasa

muramasa

• 8,202 posts

Posted 09 March 2019 - 19:23

I dont see what is the issue about british broadcast being biased a bit towards british drivers, unless Sky F1 becomes official F1 TV (which is what I want to happen). Also Davidson biased towards british? He's top class unbiased and insightful commentator who can explain things technically with some flavour of right excitement. Ted K has aspects he should improve on or change (yeah tabloid nature in short) but info gathering and presenting ability he's way above average or I cant really imagine anything better than that, so bring someone comprehensively equal or better than him if replace or diminish him. Herbert is petulant and tends to be emotion/impression/tantrum driven, has positive side but really dispensable. di Resta is really 2nd only to Davidson, his composure and ability to see and grasp big picture is top notch, F1 needs someone "boring" like him instead of party happy people like Pinkham and Herbert.

Pinkham is charming but she's more like fan representative than professional, in terms of observation ability just no match to Brookes who is truly excellent. 

The issue that's common for almost all (maybe especially Brooks, Pinkham) however, is tendency or abuse to make leading questions or question to ask for consent in interviews, like "must be happy" "must be gutted" "xxxx, isnt it?", "xxxx, right?". You get to learn in schools that these sorts of questions distort the outcome so absolute no-no in whatever field either engineering or journalism or whatever. Seems they forgot it completely. 

Brundle deteriorated quite a bit, Croft/Lazenby is meh, dispensable but wonder anyone better than them? so necessary/lesser evil for the moment.

What's by far the worst, truly astonishing, is the guy at F1TV, who seems to have joy to speak by placing comma or pause by every phrase, or word,  just,  like,  this. Just can't stand it. Also he only speaks about and see things by cheap mental analysis or imagining like must be feeling this way, xxx is that way so must be like this or whatever, never technical, never analytical, never objective. He simply totally lacks knowledge, that guy is truly awful, almost frightening. 

Advertisement

#252 Ben24

Ben24

• 125 posts

Posted 09 March 2019 - 20:04

I dont see what is the issue about british broadcast being biased a bit towards british drivers, unless Sky F1 becomes official F1 TV (which is what I want to happen). Also Davidson biased towards british? He's top class unbiased and insightful commentator who can explain things technically with some flavour of right excitement. Ted K has aspects he should improve on or change (yeah tabloid nature in short) but info gathering and presenting ability he's way above average or I cant really imagine anything better than that, so bring someone comprehensively equal or better than him if replace or diminish him. Herbert is petulant and tends to be emotion/impression/tantrum driven, has positive side but really dispensable. di Resta is really 2nd only to Davidson, his composure and ability to see and grasp big picture is top notch, F1 needs someone "boring" like him instead of party happy people like Pinkham and Herbert.

Pinkham is charming but she's more like fan representative than professional, in terms of observation ability just no match to Brookes who is truly excellent. 

The issue that's common for almost all (maybe especially Brooks, Pinkham) however, is tendency or abuse to make leading questions or question to ask for consent in interviews, like "must be happy" "must be gutted" "xxxx, isnt it?", "xxxx, right?". You get to learn in schools that these sorts of questions distort the outcome so absolute no-no in whatever field either engineering or journalism or whatever. Seems they forgot it completely. 

Brundle deteriorated quite a bit, Croft/Lazenby is meh, dispensable but wonder anyone better than them? so necessary/lesser evil for the moment.

What's by far the worst, truly astonishing, is the guy at F1TV, who seems to have joy to speak by placing comma or pause by every phrase, or word,  just,  like,  this. Just can't stand it. Also he only speaks about and see things by cheap mental analysis or imagining like must be feeling this way, xxx is that way so must be like this or whatever, never technical, never analytical, never objective. He simply totally lacks knowledge, that guy is truly awful, almost frightening. 

I actually have no problem with them being slightly biased. I think pretty much all of them are biased towards the British drivers to some degree and I agree they should have a greater focus on British drivers as a British broadcaster. It's just that some people (mainly Kravitz) let their biases show to the point that they act unprofessionally and ask stupid questions that are never going to get decent responses. 

I also don't mind Davidson that much. I just much prefer Di Resta and since they do the same job I'd get rid of Davidson first. And I definitely feel like Davidson can be a bit of a Hamilton fanboy at times. 

I don't think either Pinkham or Brooks are particularly good at making their own observations and asking questions about them at all. They both just ask questions on topics that the Sky commentators talked about during the race. Maybe this is just me, but the thing I find particularly frustrating about Brooks is that she often seems to phrase questions in a way that the drivers don't understand properly. So even though it might be a great question they end up responding in a way that doesn't really answer what she's meaning to ask. Then on top of that she's just way worse at connecting with drivers in the more fun sort of interviews and getting them to open up like Pinkham is.

#253 F1 Mike

F1 Mike

• 667 posts

Posted 09 March 2019 - 21:13

What's by far the worst, truly astonishing, is the guy at F1TV, who seems to have joy to speak by placing comma or pause by every phrase, or word, just, like, this. Just can't stand it. Also he only speaks about and see things by cheap mental analysis or imagining like must be feeling this way, xxx is that way so must be like this or whatever, never technical, never analytical, never objective. He simply totally lacks knowledge, that guy is truly awful, almost frightening.

Will Buxton??? One of the best F1 journalists you'll find. Great knowledge, not afraid to voice an opinion and asks good questions.

#254 DS27

DS27

• 3,418 posts

Posted 09 March 2019 - 21:29

I love this thread title and all other threads should follow the same format:

McLaren had best chassis in 2017? [Update: McLaren didn't have best chassis in 2017]    :lol:

#255 KevR

KevR

• 99 posts

Posted 09 March 2019 - 21:38

I really don't get why Lazenby is being disliked so much. For me it's by far the best lead host I've seen in F1. Always straight to the point, asking the right questions. He maybe doesn't have a great technical knowledge but sufficient for his role, Brundle and co. are the ones to talk about technicalities. Compared to Humphrey or the annoying guy from Channel 4 who gets overexcited with a dropped pen Lazenby is miles ahead.

#256 Tenmantaylor

Tenmantaylor

• 12,505 posts

Posted 09 March 2019 - 22:57

I really don't get why Lazenby is being disliked so much. For me it's by far the best lead host I've seen in F1. Always straight to the point, asking the right questions. He maybe doesn't have a great technical knowledge but sufficient for his role, Brundle and co. are the ones to talk about technicalities. Compared to Humphrey or the annoying guy from Channel 4 who gets overexcited with a dropped pen Lazenby is miles ahead.

Lazenby is a preppy, arrogant nob. Simple as. Humphrey was personable, Jones is funny.

#257 KevR

KevR

• 99 posts

Posted 10 March 2019 - 00:24

Lazenby is a preppy, arrogant nob. Simple as. Humphrey was personable, Jones is funny.

Well, I completely disagree. But everyone has a right to his own opinion I guess.

#258 Tenmantaylor

Tenmantaylor

• 12,505 posts

Posted 10 March 2019 - 08:27

And furthermore Humphrey was a way more professional presenter and actually had conversations with people. Lazenby just asserts his opinion disguised as questions, it's almost like he's incapable of listening. I can see how some could find Jones annoying but I find him hilarious, he's extremely quick witted and intelligent. DC seems to agree.

Watching the FE this morning, even Vernon Kay is better than Lazenby.

#259 NorthEast

NorthEast

• 127 posts

Posted 10 March 2019 - 09:30

Totally agree. I think he's one of the best sports anchors on TV. Humphrey was a complete wet lettuce. Can't stand the guy.

Advertisement

#260 muramasa

muramasa

• 8,202 posts

Posted 10 March 2019 - 16:31

I actually have no problem with them being slightly biased. I think pretty much all of them are biased towards the British drivers to some degree and I agree they should have a greater focus on British drivers as a British broadcaster. It's just that some people (mainly Kravitz) let their biases show to the point that they act unprofessionally and ask stupid questions that are never going to get decent responses. 

I also don't mind Davidson that much. I just much prefer Di Resta and since they do the same job I'd get rid of Davidson first. And I definitely feel like Davidson can be a bit of a Hamilton fanboy at times. 

I don't think either Pinkham or Brooks are particularly good at making their own observations and asking questions about them at all. They both just ask questions on topics that the Sky commentators talked about during the race. Maybe this is just me, but the thing I find particularly frustrating about Brooks is that she often seems to phrase questions in a way that the drivers don't understand properly. So even though it might be a great question they end up responding in a way that doesn't really answer what she's meaning to ask. Then on top of that she's just way worse at connecting with drivers in the more fun sort of interviews and getting them to open up like Pinkham is.

Overall agree with your critique itself, agree that Ted K's tabloid aspect needs to be improved but his skill itself is irreplaceable so overall the quality goes down quite a bit if you remove/diminish him. Regarding Davidson being bit of Hamilton fanboy, you cannot blame him because Hamilton is awesome, probably the kind we see only few times in lifetime. At Suzuka's S in person myself, he's simply like no others, how he use weight transfer at braking or lifting throttle to load front tyre and make direction change one corner after another, the accuracy of it every single lap, is art level. You should really go see Hamilton at such sections that involve mid-high speed direction change (maggots beckets in Silverstone maybe?) while he's still racing in F1, it's really worth money. Davidson as a driver should be able to know much more and it is not right for him to not get excited and explain his awesomeness. di Resta and Ant are not doing same job, one is in commentary box while the other is concentrating on analysis which is good, and F1 needs persons who can explain technical side (either as driver or engineer) and make technical exchanges, so I'd say 2-3 person "doing the same" is essential. I agree with your critique on Brookes as well, esp she (also Pinkham) can be better in question making itself as I wrote (stop making questions like "xxxx, isnt it?", "must be happy/gutted" etc), also yeah maybe bit not engaging but I also recognize her strengths ie she does remember very well what happened and how race unfolded for each driver, doing that for 20 drivers is enormous task and she's certainly excellent and professional in that.

Will Buxton??? One of the best F1 journalists you'll find. Great knowledge, not afraid to voice an opinion and asks good questions.

I hope you are not serious, that guy is total joke, lacking technical understanding even at all, always talking about how/what he himself imagine driver/team/etc must be feeling/doing, never technical never objective, just cheap self-satisfying empty talk.

During this winter testing, when the footage was showing McLaren running with this type of onboard camera (picture below), he was saying mclaren is running unique aero device around airbox, remind of horn mclaren ran with in 2007, and it took long time until either he noticed or got pointed out that it is onboard camera.

https://motorsport.n...e-19fev/103.jpg

Also when Albon was running with green tail lights, no one could tell what it means, that alone is unbelievable but what's even worse is that they were laughing at each other and making joke about it instead of ashamed of their ignorance.

Mistake onboard camera as aero device? Not knowing the meaning of green tail lights? Impossible, too awful that I couldnt even laugh. Again contents of his talk is trash, no understanding whatsoever about technology (added bonus being how he talks, just, like, this). Unbelievable, scary even, that he makes living out of F1.

#261 thequadge

thequadge

• 400 posts

Posted 10 March 2019 - 17:26

I note than according to my Sky Planner there is no Ted's Qualifying Notebook..... This is NOT good! Sounds like even if Ted is still there he is being marginalised.....

Just found this at Motorsport Broadcasting indicating Ted is only at 14 races this year. No indication of whether that was his decision or Sky's but given the earlier decision to drop him altogether this appears to be a compromise from Sky to keep the Fans onside to some degree by not cutting him entirely. Looks like the Notebook is dead. Once again the fans who pay £££££ are ignored by the Sky management..... 

https://motorsportbr...dergoes-revamp/

Edited by thequadge, 10 March 2019 - 17:35.

#262 R Soul

R Soul

• 1,518 posts

Posted 10 March 2019 - 18:15

Once again the fans who pay £££££ are ignored by the Sky management.....

If people continue to pay, what incentive is there for Sky to listen to their customers?

#263 F1 Mike

F1 Mike

• 667 posts

Posted 10 March 2019 - 19:19

His knowledge is really good now, very solid presenter and holds everything together very well

#264 SophieB

SophieB
  • RC Forum Host

• 11,950 posts

Posted 12 March 2019 - 11:41

Confirmed: F1 Midweek Debrief hosted by @tedkravitz - Wednesday 20th March at 18:00 on @SkySportsF1. #SkyF1

Heard a suggestion in recent weeks that this may not be a Sky produced show, but haven't had that confirmed

#265 Marklar

Marklar

• 33,581 posts

Posted 12 March 2019 - 12:13

Motorsport Broadcasting@f1broadcasting 11m11 minutes ago

More

Confirmed: F1 Midweek Debrief hosted by @tedkravitz - Wednesday 20th March at 18:00 on @SkySportsF1. #SkyF1

Motorsport Broadcasting@f1broadcasting 6m6 minutes ago

More

Heard a suggestion in recent weeks that this may not be a Sky produced show, but haven't had that confirmed

F1TV seems to have the same show? 🤔

https://www.formula1...EdtGFtu1Na.html (last point)

#266 SophieB

SophieB
  • RC Forum Host

• 11,950 posts

Posted 12 March 2019 - 12:18

F1TV seems to have the same show?

https://www.formula1...EdtGFtu1Na.html (last point)

Motorsport Broadcasting Retweeted Paul Douglas

As @TVPaulD has correctly spotted (https://twitter.com/TVPaulD/status/1105440484267302914 ), Kravitz's show is also airing on F1 TV Pro for non-UK fans. An @F1 production, which Sky are airing.

THE WHOLE WORLD CAN GAZE UPON TED.

#267 P123

P123

• 16,038 posts

Posted 12 March 2019 - 12:48

I'm not sure how this improves Sky's F1 coverage, which with the exception of the strength of Davidson or di Resta's analysis is already a bit stale and lifeless. Maybe we get an extra 20 minutes of Herbert from now on.

#268 AustinF1

AustinF1

• 13,324 posts

Posted 12 March 2019 - 17:45

I'm not sure how this improves Sky's F1 coverage, which with the exception of the strength of Davidson or di Resta's analysis is already a bit stale and lifeless. Maybe we get an extra 20 minutes of Herbert from now on.

Oof. Downgrade.

#269 DaveG6HNI

DaveG6HNI

• 9 posts

Posted 12 March 2019 - 18:06

Motorsport Broadcasting Retweeted Paul Douglas

As @TVPaulD has correctly spotted (https://twitter.com/TVPaulD/status/1105440484267302914 ), Kravitz's show is also airing on F1 TV Pro for non-UK fans. An @F1 production, which Sky are airing.

THE WHOLE WORLD CAN GAZE UPON TED.

??? I have just logged into my F1 TV account, but I can't see anything about Ted or any programme listings, I don't think the Pro version is available in the UK ?

So it is Sky or nothing I guess :(

#270 FirstnameLastname

FirstnameLastname

• 702 posts

Posted 12 March 2019 - 18:20

If he’s working for F1 directly and Sky are paying to air his shows, I could imagine him also doing a ‘notebook’ show and F1 putting it onto YouTube or something.

#271 AustinF1

AustinF1

• 13,324 posts

Posted 12 March 2019 - 18:20

If he’s working for F1 directly and Sky are paying to air his shows, I could imagine him also doing a ‘notebook’ show and F1 putting it onto YouTube or something.

Yes. Please make this happen.

#272 jonpollak

jonpollak

• 28,316 posts

Posted 12 March 2019 - 22:21

I don’t get all the obsession with presenters and pundits.
Jp

#273 KevR

KevR

• 99 posts

Posted 12 March 2019 - 22:28

Jp

Well, that shows how big is the demand for good presenters, who are a rarity nowadays..

#274 jonpollak

jonpollak

• 28,316 posts

Posted 12 March 2019 - 22:39

Outside of this forum it seems to be a British thing.
My neighbor is 16 and her life ambition to be a ‘presenter’
I asked her why. She said it’s the most important job in the world.
Jp

#275 KevR

KevR

• 99 posts

Posted 12 March 2019 - 22:49

From astronauts to tv presenters, how low we have fallen..

#276 Clatter

Clatter

• 35,882 posts

Posted 12 March 2019 - 22:54

From astronauts to tv presenters, how low we have fallen..

Which pays more and has more opportunities?

#277 KevR

KevR

• 99 posts

Posted 12 March 2019 - 23:07

Exactly 😄 we're just greedy and opportunistic.

#278 Ellios

Ellios

• 2,212 posts

Posted 12 March 2019 - 23:28

Outside of this forum it seems to be a British thing.
My neighbor is 16 and her life ambition to be a ‘presenter’
I asked her why. She said it’s the most important job in the world.
Jp

Depends who you're talking too :)

#279 TheMidnight

TheMidnight

• 460 posts

Posted 13 March 2019 - 08:27

Jp

Come on JP, how long you lived in this country? 

We love to moan, we're the masters of passive aggressiveness.

It doesn't matter who the presenter is, there's always someone better, I'm convinced most of the time posters don't actually care, they just like to make out they know best. 

Advertisement

#280 TheFish

TheFish

• 619 posts

Posted 13 March 2019 - 09:13

Herbert is sort of annoying and sort of says sort of a bit too sort of much.

#281 Danyy

Danyy

• 2,173 posts

Posted 13 March 2019 - 09:40

I hope that it’s the case that Ted keeps his notebook. I’m not interested in watching hours of presenters/pundits talking endlessly when I can just have it summed up by Ted in 10 minutes.

#282 Tsarwash

Tsarwash

• 13,031 posts

Posted 13 March 2019 - 10:01

Herbert is sort of annoying and sort of says sort of a bit too sort of much.

Herbert saying Hello is Herbert saying too much. I suppose the Ilyn Payne treatment is out of the question  ?

#283 jonpollak

jonpollak

• 28,316 posts

Posted 13 March 2019 - 10:20

Come on JP, how long you lived in this country?

We love to moan, we're the masters of passive aggressiveness.

It doesn't matter who the presenter is, there's always someone better, I'm convinced most of the time posters don't actually care, they just like to make out they know best.

That’s the most concise answer I’ve ever heard on this subject.
Jp

#284 DaveG6HNI

DaveG6HNI

• 9 posts

Posted 14 March 2019 - 07:55

I see Ted was noticable by his abcense in the Launch Show, so I guess he has either defected ti F1TV or his contract was not renewed ?

I guess we will only get to see him on the F1TV Mid Week Debrief, which Sky have now decided to re transmit, no doubt after all the fan action :)

#285 F1 Mike

F1 Mike

• 667 posts

Posted 14 March 2019 - 08:02

The most likely reason for this whole thing is perhaps he wants a bit of downtime? Seems more and more likely

#286 Clatter

Clatter

• 35,882 posts

Posted 14 March 2019 - 08:47

The most likely reason for this whole thing is perhaps he wants a bit of downtime? Seems more and more likely

If that were the case I doubt there would be the deafening silence from all concerned.

#287 Tenmantaylor

Tenmantaylor

• 12,505 posts

Posted 14 March 2019 - 09:30

If people continue to pay, what incentive is there for Sky to listen to their customers?

Well, they can't listen to non paying customers can they? They wouldn't be customers. You either listen to your customers or you don't.

#288 Heyli

Heyli

• 2,795 posts

Posted 14 March 2019 - 10:51

was this shared already?

https://www.gpblog.c...dweek-show.html

Seems like a new show. No Notebook. 

#289 Gambelli

Gambelli

• 405 posts

Posted 14 March 2019 - 11:13

I genuinely had to just google image Lazenby then because I was sure that everyone was talking about a different guy!  I'm really not kidding.  He gets so much flack but to me him and Brundle are the 2 best on the Sky team.

To those (mainly British) people who say the British bias is either non existent or doesn't matter, frankly if you are going to sell your product overseas, to generate revenue from it, you have an obligation to try and remain impartial.  Sure, allow your editorials to contain bias, thats fine, people dont need to stay and watch that, but your race coverage needs to be free of bias.  The reason why our very large contingent of F1 fans at work ALL cant stand Hamilton is in all fairness due to the awful bias.  Ted and Crofty for years always carried the narrative of 'how does this affect Lewis?' it was sickening to listen to.  I feel however that Ted has improved in that regard, a little at least anyway.  

And for those that may say it cant be unbiased?  Who here watches cricket?  Credit where it is due, cricket presenters, from every country, tend to do a fantastic job of remaining fair and giving credit where its due, praise greats no matter what nationality, and always seem to want the greater good of a close contest to triumph over their want to see their countrymen win.  Yes they openly say they want their team to win at times, again mainly pre game, and have a bit of banter about it, but then they get on with calling the game.  So if English cricket commentators can do that, why cant their F1 commentators?e happy with the commentary team they have.

Crofty's enthusiasm is fantastic, if he could reign in the bias a little bit I'd be delighted with him and Martin to remain.  Better than the misery that was Jonathan Palmer and later James 'never mind that, check out the new Senna' Allen

Lastly, you know who would be great for the tech team?  Australia's Mark Larkham, his technical delivery and style are fantastic in Supercars, he'd have to smarten it up a little (a little less relatable bogan in Aus terms) but he would be a fantastic addition to the team if they wanted to dig a bit more into race strategy and car behaviour etc....

#290 milestone 11

milestone 11

• 8,352 posts

Posted 14 March 2019 - 11:49

I genuinely had to just google image Lazenby then because I was sure that everyone was talking about a different guy!  I'm really not kidding.  He gets so much flack but to me him and Brundle are the 2 best on the Sky team.

Lazenby has never fully recovered from his Princess Grace faux pas.

#291 DaveG6HNI

DaveG6HNI

• 9 posts

Posted 14 March 2019 - 13:36

was this shared already?

I had not sen that, but that show is actually an F1TV production for F1TV.com and I think Sky are only now showing it because of all the fuss over Ted's non appearance at Testing ?

We will know for sure when we see the mic he will be holding, if any :)

Edited by DaveG6HNI, 14 March 2019 - 13:38.

#292 loki

loki

• 5,889 posts

Posted 14 March 2019 - 19:00

The new midweek stream with Kravitz is for F1TV. If Sky is airing it I'd imagine it has to do with the deal they have to provide the English language (or whatever it is Crofty speaks) world feed.  For some of the content the lines between Sky and F1TV are a bit blurry.

#293 Gambelli

Gambelli

• 405 posts

Posted 14 March 2019 - 20:02

Lazenby has never fully recovered from his Princess Grace faux pas.

Oh?  I have no idea what that is... interesting, I'll look it up... might explain some bias against him..... ta

Okay I'm back, oh crap, that is very poor indeed!  I work in TV, have worked with many presenters on many Outside Broadcasts (including quite a few F1 GP's actually) and it never ceases to amaze me how they can just say the most inconsiderate and downright stupid things.

BUT that one is up there in terms of down right poor taste stupidity and I can see why people would allow that to cloud their view of his abilities......

There was an Australian commentator, not going to say who, a while ago, not on air any more, and on air he was fine, articulate, knowledgable etc, but pre broadcast, he was a total pig, he would sledge the drivers behind their backs, spread gossip amongst the other commentators, and just carry on like an arrogant bogan d*ck head.  One time, I'm pretty sure it would have been a Bathurst coverage, when the World Feed was split out to the international PoP's, his antics got out beyond the network, and there was a fair amount of backlash.  Certainly within our network it was one of the things that changed/tightened broadcast procedures in not putting Commentator audio to line during rehearsals/build up.

Oh, and just to show sometimes really good, professional and decent commentators just get it wrong, have a watch of this....... the commentator in question is genuinely the most professional person I have ever worked with and barely speaks a word that isn't calculated and carefully measured, but on this day he just switched on the bad brain switch....

warning, link contains swearing!

Edited by Gambelli, 14 March 2019 - 20:19.

#294 DanardiF1

DanardiF1

• 9,634 posts

Posted 14 March 2019 - 21:09

was this shared already?

So he's not travelling to races then I presume, which ties in with the whole Sky having dropped him thing... as someone else has mentioned too isn't that an FOM production that is just going to be simulcast on SSF1?

#295 loki

loki

• 5,889 posts

Posted 14 March 2019 - 22:19

The midweek show was announced in this story https://www.formula1...EdtGFtu1Na.html but really no details and didn't mention Kravitz.  There were more details about the Buxton post race Twitter show.  There is also a race weekend tech show but not much info on that either.  And none of them have appeared on the F1TV schedule just yet.

#296 milestone 11

milestone 11

• 8,352 posts

Posted 15 March 2019 - 05:00

Croft mentioned that Kravitz had a new show on Wednesday. Looking at the EPG, Weekend debrief is on at 7.30pm for 30 minutes.

#297 F1 Mike

F1 Mike

• 667 posts

Posted 15 March 2019 - 09:36

Ted is in Melbourne

https://twitter.com/...8155566080?s=19

#298 DaveG6HNI

DaveG6HNI

• 9 posts

Posted 15 March 2019 - 11:02

Croft mentioned that Kravitz had a new show on Wednesday. Looking at the EPG, Weekend debrief is on at 7.30pm for 30 minutes.

It is a rebroadcast F1TV.com show on at 6pm, but Crofty did also say Ted would be back in China ???

#299 DaveG6HNI

DaveG6HNI

• 9 posts

Posted 15 March 2019 - 11:05

Cool, but he is not there with Sky F1, so either he is with F!TV.com or he is here as a punter :)

Advertisement

#300 D.M.N.

D.M.N.
  • RC Forum Host

• 7,455 posts

Posted 15 March 2019 - 12:01

Ted is back with Sky in China.
Ted's new weekly show is an F1 production, which Sky is also airing.