The time has come to vote on the 34 entries in this year's livery competition. There is no electoral college, so your vote actually counts! Get involved!
Two entries are unfortunately not able to be voted on due to them being too close in design to the actual F1 cars. Thankfully these were made by people who also submitted other entries, so everyone can participate in the voting!
Thanks to all the participants. There were once again many excellent designs: F1 take note!
The rules for voting are simple:
- Rank three liveries in order. The first will get three (3) points, the second two (2) points, and the third one (1) point.
- You must choose three liveries. Rankings of less or more than three will not be counted.
- Your vote can be changed until the voting period ends.
- You may not vote for your own entries.
- You may only vote once.
- The livery with the most points will be the winner of the competition.
- In case of a draw, the number of first places (and so forth) will determine the winner.
Voting will end on 15 March 2019 at 23:59 UTC. The winner will be announced soon after.
The entries are presented in the order of the names assigned to the images by the image-host. Or random, if you will.
Note that the names appear above the livery.
#17 Rob G