Welcome to the 4th season of Guess the Anti-Podium.
Guess the Anti-Podium 2019 - Monaco!
Who will join the list of past champions:
Cig35 made a statement by becoming 2X Champion last season. Are we able to unseat him?
Pick the Anti-Podium, as in the last 3 drivers who are classified finishers. That would be 20th, 19th and 18th in a race with no retirements.
Ground rules are simple:
- The entry format is driver1/driver2/driver3, with driver1 being the last classified finisher of the race. Please adhere to it, it makes the data transfer to the spreadsheet much easier.
- Should a driver be replaced before the deadline, the replacement will not apply automaticaly in your guesses. So keep an eye on what's going on. Should a driver be replaced after the deadline, I will update all the guesses with the replacement.
- Scoring for each team is determined by the list below.
- Retirements and disqualifications do not count, driver must be classified (which includes the 90% classification rule).
- Guess the correct driver in the correct order and your score for that driver is multiplied by 2
- Guess one of the bottom three correctly, but in the incorrect order, and the score for the driver remains the same
- The number of correct guesses is not added to your points. However, the number of correct guesses over the season will be used in case of a tie. In case there is also a tie, the number of wins is taken into acount. This is to try and make sure the most accurate guesser is the champion.
Team values after Barcelona:
Mercedes = 10 Ferrari = 9 Red Bull = 8 McLaren = 7 Racing Point = 6 Haas = 5 Alfa Romeo = 4 Renault= 3 Toro Rosso = 2 Williams = 1
That means Kubica is the last classified finisher.
Race result is...
Therefore your score is calculated as:
Russel: 1 x 1 = 1 points (in anti-podium, but incorrect position)
Stroll: 0 points (not in anti-podium)
Albon: 2 x 2 = 4 points (correct position guessed)
Total score: 5 points
The deadline for your guesses is the start of the qualifying.