1) Verstappen - Almost perfect
2) Hamilton - A bit of a diva 1st half of the season as usual. Expecting to dominate in the 2nd half as usual
3) Sainz - A revelation. After the Renault drop he has been extremely consistent. Made up for Alonso.
4) Bottas - Great stat but falling back recently.
5) Raikkonen - Consistent as usual and a solid points haul
6) LeClerc - Fast but inexperience brings in mistakes. Extremely unlucky to have lost 2 wins.
7) Ricciardo - Outpacing the Hulk is no joke in his 1st year with the team
8) Norris - Top rookie. Keeping Sainz honest , starts and racecraft need to improve
9) Albon - Great performances and getting better and better. Deserved promotion
10) Hulkenberg - A bit of an anomaly. Seems disinterested, whether it is because Ricciardo is slightly ahead or the car is a POS. Needs new scenery
11) Perez - Strong under the radar drives. Unlucky to not have more points
12) Vettel - Not a team leader anymore. Mistakes have continued from 2018 and pace is choppy
13) Russell - Great performances in the slowest car. Tough to rate considering the driver in the other car.
14) Kvyat - Great podium but overall not as impressive as Albon
15) Magnussen - Some solid drives when the car is there but severely handicapped by machine
16) Stroll - Some good races and can strech tyres but too many Q1 eliminations
17) Grosjean - The flashes of speed are missing but the mistakes are still there. Graduated to damaging his own team's chances
18) Giovinazzi - Worst of the rookies* . Seems to have cut out the crashes but way too slow
19) Gasly - Can't hold 6th place in the 2nd best car. Should have been demoted sooner
20) Kubica - GP3 driver