Photo

New Niki Lauda Book - Publication Date Confirmed

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Jon Saltinstall

Jon Saltinstall

• 267 posts

Posted 02 September 2019 - 05:54

My apologies for this rather blatant piece of promotion, but I am delighted to say that a publication date of November 2019 has now been confirmed for my nine-years-in-the-writing book which details Niki Lauda's full competition history. 

Further details can be found at https://www.evropubl...etition-history

It’s fair to say that without “TNF” this book would not have happened, as this community of enthusiasts and historians has been fundamental to sourcing many of the contacts who have helped to inform the text and images. They also provided me with the stimulus and encouragement to finish it. I'm rather proud of the result.

Advertisement

#2 Michael Ferner

Michael Ferner

• 4,783 posts

Posted 02 September 2019 - 09:37

:clap: :clap: Great to hear, Jon, congratulations! Someone pass out the cigars? :smoking:

#3 Jon Saltinstall

Jon Saltinstall

• 267 posts

Posted 02 September 2019 - 10:53

:clap: :clap: Great to hear, Jon, congratulations! Someone pass out the cigars? :smoking:

Not sure if I'll be buying cigars on the strength of it, Michael, but then it was never about the money; it has always been about doing the best possible job. Hopefully it's a fitting testament to a great man.

#4 proviz

proviz

• 556 posts

Posted 02 September 2019 - 13:09

Good to see you've got what I'd call a proper publisher in Evro!

#5 PCC

PCC

• 850 posts

Posted 02 September 2019 - 13:16

Congratulations Jon, that's a wonderful achievement and we will all await the results eagerly! Bravo!

#6 E1pix

E1pix

• 22,128 posts

Posted 02 September 2019 - 16:04

Awesome, well done... very happy to hear it, Jon!!!

Since it's not about the money as stated, make my cigar a Dominican Maduro. Thanks in Advance.

#7 Richard Jenkins

Richard Jenkins

• 6,727 posts

Posted 02 September 2019 - 19:30

Good luck Jon. As I'm finding out with writing the Richie Ginther book, it's a wave of different emotions, both positive and negative whilst writing it but how good must it be to soon see and feel the effort in a tangible form. Hope it all goes well.

Edited by Richard Jenkins, 02 September 2019 - 19:30.

#8 MKSixer

MKSixer

• 443 posts

Posted 03 September 2019 - 05:00

Congratulations on a huge and worthwhile achievement!!  I look forward to reading your work!!  :clap:

#9 ellrosso

ellrosso

• 1,337 posts

Posted 03 September 2019 - 06:34

Best of luck with it Jon, I'm sure it will be a cracking book.