What's that sound? Bloody Marys mixing? Calendars ripped from walls and replaced? Resolutions being observed? Well, probably, but also the changing of the year means it's time to contemplate the new IndyCar season. Why wait 'til March?
Only ten weeks to go! Plenty of time for:
1. Josef Newgarden to plot how to add a Borg-Warner trophy to his collection of Astor Cups.
2. Scott Dixon to work on his conversational Swedish, maybe while he changes diapers.
3. Pato O'Ward and Oliver Askew to remember all the new names they'll be learning at Arrow McLaren SP.
4. Roger Penske to finish his to-do list of potential changes at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
5. James Hinchcliffe to find a ride.
6. Foyt to properly calibrate the equipment they'll be using at this year's off-season tests.
7. Coyne to announce he's signing Ferrucci. Or whomever.
A great new class of rookies. Returns to old venues. Bring it on!