Carlin: Ido Cohen, Ben Barnicoat, Kush Maini

Jenzer: Calan Williams, Filip Ugran, Jonathan Hoggard

Charouz: Michael Belov, Patrik Pasma, Josef Knopp

Advertisement

#2 balage06

balage06

• 2,016 posts

Posted 05 October 2020 - 15:07

It would be really cool to see Jamie Chadwick in FIA F3, especially in a competitive team, but her performance is really underwhelming this year. Even Vips is ahead of her in the points with a missed round and two DNF's.

#3 BRG

BRG

• 19,320 posts

Posted 05 October 2020 - 15:56

It would be really cool to see Jamie Chadwick in FIA F3, especially in a competitive team, but her performance is really underwhelming this year. Even Vips is ahead of her in the points with a missed round and two DNF's.

Jamie's a pretty handy driver but hardly absolute top-class. All the W Series win proved is that she was better than most other female drivers.  She would do better to concentrate on racing where she can do well.  She is a British GT champion so GTs would be the sensible way to go for her and maybe into LMPs.  A class win at Le Mans would do more for the profile of female drivers than trailing around in the F3 mid-field.

#4 Viryfan

Viryfan

• 2,640 posts

Posted 08 November 2020 - 16:55

Seems like Victor Martins will get his gig at Art GP as long as he does not throw away his eurocup season next week.

#5 ANF

ANF

• 14,472 posts

Posted 08 November 2020 - 18:01

Does Chadwick have the same support on and off the track as the other three Prema drivers in Formula Regional Europe? I find it odd that she's usually near the back while the others are near the front.

#6 Viryfan

Viryfan

• 2,640 posts

Posted 08 November 2020 - 20:02

Does Chadwick have the same support on and off the track as the other three Prema drivers in Formula Regional Europe? I find it odd that she's usually near the back while the others are near the front.

I can't see why a powerhouse like Prema cannot provide the same support.

I guess she is limited in speed, and i'm also questionning her physical preparation and nutrition when i see that kind of video.

#7 balage06

balage06

• 2,016 posts

Posted 09 November 2020 - 08:48

and i'm also questionning her physical preparation and nutrition when i see that kind of video.

Eating snacks once in a while won't make you unfit I guess. Also, almost every social media post from her are either from the track or doing some form of physical activity, which I like, she doesn't do that girly 'pose in front of things' stuff like jp's favorite Russian girl. :D

#8 BRG

BRG

• 19,320 posts

Posted 09 November 2020 - 11:29

i'm also questionning her physical preparation and nutrition when i see that kind of video.

The only thing that I question after that video is what the Hell is a 'Content Creator'?  And why should I care about what they think of Gasly winning a race?  No worries about Jamie.  Good to see her off-duty for once.

#9 Viryfan

Viryfan

• 2,640 posts

Posted 09 November 2020 - 11:40

Eating snacks once in a while won't make you unfit I guess. Also, almost every social media post from her are either from the track or doing some form of physical activity, which I like, she doesn't do that girly 'pose in front of things' stuff like jp's favorite Russian girl. :D

I am not sure i can call heineken can a snack.

I would easliy understand after a race meeting but if it is as casual i'm not sure a physio would like that.

But that's my 50 cent average joe.

#10 noikeee

noikeee

• 18,225 posts

Posted 09 November 2020 - 11:42

Really doubt Chadwick is any seriously hindered in fitness and nutrition preparation.

Anyway nice to see Martins will likely continue his career, he's not nailed FR2.0 quite as much as expected but he's clearly talented enough to deserve a progression and more chances in his career. Does he have Portuguese roots, Martins is quite a common surname here?

#11 Viryfan

Viryfan

• 2,640 posts

Posted 09 November 2020 - 11:59

Really doubt Chadwick is any seriously hindered in fitness and nutrition preparation.

Anyway nice to see Martins will likely continue his career, he's not nailed FR2.0 quite as much as expected but he's clearly talented enough to deserve a progression and more chances in his career. Does he have Portuguese roots, Martins is quite a common surname here?

Yes he has portugese roots.
He is coming from a county of France where there is a big portugese community.

He is even sponsored by a portugese bank.

#12 balage06

balage06

• 2,016 posts

Posted 09 November 2020 - 12:15

I am not sure i can call heineken can a snack.

It definately can't be called beer, that's for sure. :lol:

#13 ANF

ANF

• 14,472 posts

Posted 09 November 2020 - 20:14

I think it's called product placement.

#14 efuloni

efuloni

• 465 posts

Posted 10 November 2020 - 05:55

Grosjean posted a photo with a beer one of these days. Hulk's breakfast photo other day was anything but fit and healthy. Its really hard to believe that you guys are measuring her with the same rule as we do with others.

Anyone can have a beer and some snacks once in a while.

#15 pitlanepalpatine

pitlanepalpatine

• 2,206 posts

Posted 10 November 2020 - 13:01

The only thing that I question after that video is what the Hell is a 'Content Creator'?  And why should I care about what they think of Gasly winning a race?  No worries about Jamie.  Good to see her off-duty for once.

"Content Creators" can be anything from people who write for websites, to youtubers etc. It's the modern internet freelancer. 

Not sure if Floersch is staying in F3 or making a jump to DTM. Why would Schumacher go to Prema?

#16 Viryfan

Viryfan

• 2,640 posts

Posted 15 November 2020 - 19:44

You can nail Martins at ART GP for 2021 now with his Eurocup title.

Will be interesting to see if Collet retains Renault backing for 2021 even if he failed but i think he will make it to F3 anyway.