Photo

List of photographers from the Motor Racing Year book

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 sstiel

sstiel

• 400 posts

Posted 05 February 2021 - 09:29

Thanks to everyone for their kind help. I have one of the wonderful books Motor Racing Year from Motor Racing Publications. There's a list of photographers there and I was wondering where I could find their work. The list is as follows:

Gerhard Brinkmann

Elf Team Tyrrell work

Geoffrey Goddard

Michael Hewett

Jeff Hutchinson

Michael Keppel

Martini Racing

Motofoto

Philpps Photographic

Publimotoring

Renault

Nigel Snowdon

Gerry Stream

Tabatip-Villiger

Toni Temburg

Peter Tempest

Chris Waddell

Advertisement

#2 Vitesse2

Vitesse2
  • Administrator

• 41,776 posts

Posted 05 February 2021 - 10:09

David Phipps' work is now with LAT and Geoff Goddard's is in the care of DCN of this parish, along with some of Nigel Snowdon's - others of his are in the Klemantaski Collection and the Jarrotts Archive. This occasionally updated thread might help:

https://forums.autos...photo-archives/

Also:

https://forums.autos...wdon-1934-2013/

#3 Doug Nye

Doug Nye

• 11,524 posts

Posted 22 February 2021 - 22:04

I hold Mike Keppel's surviving work in our GP Library Collection, together with Geoff Goddard's and Nigel Snowden's post 1988 or so.  Nigel's pre-'88 material is with the Klemantaski Collection. I believe Ted Walker saved Gerry Stream's in Ferret Photographic, now with Flavien and Vanessa Marcais I believe.  Michael Hewett is still around, or was when we last spoke...

DCN

#4 sstiel

sstiel

• 400 posts

Posted 02 April 2021 - 14:11

I hold Mike Keppel's surviving work in our GP Library Collection, together with Geoff Goddard's and Nigel Snowden's post 1988 or so.  Nigel's pre-'88 material is with the Klemantaski Collection. I believe Ted Walker saved Gerry Stream's in Ferret Photographic, now with Flavien and Vanessa Marcais I believe.  Michael Hewett is still around, or was when we last spoke...

DCN

Is Peter Tempest's archive around? Another thread on here said he has died.