Photo
- - - - -

Best and worst F1 livery - 2021 edition

• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

Poll: Best and worst F1 livery - 2021 edition (233 member(s) have cast votes)

My favourite F1 livery this year is:

1. Mercedes (9 votes [3.86%])

Percentage of vote: 3.86%

2. Red Bull (4 votes [1.72%])

Percentage of vote: 1.72%

3. McLaren (17 votes [7.30%])

Percentage of vote: 7.30%

4. Aston Martin (60 votes [25.75%])

Percentage of vote: 25.75%

5. Alpine (94 votes [40.34%])

Percentage of vote: 40.34%

6. Ferrari (6 votes [2.58%])

Percentage of vote: 2.58%

7. Alpha Tauri (15 votes [6.44%])

Percentage of vote: 6.44%

8. Alfa Romeo (12 votes [5.15%])

Percentage of vote: 5.15%

9. Haas (9 votes [3.86%])

Percentage of vote: 3.86%

10. Williams (7 votes [3.00%])

Percentage of vote: 3.00%

My least favourite F1 livery this year is:

1. Mercedes (21 votes [9.01%])

Percentage of vote: 9.01%

2. Red Bull (4 votes [1.72%])

3. McLaren (3 votes [1.29%])

Percentage of vote: 1.29%

4. Aston Martin (4 votes [1.72%])

5. Alpine (2 votes [0.86%])

Percentage of vote: 0.86%

6. Ferrari (59 votes [25.32%])

Percentage of vote: 25.32%

7. Alpha Tauri (7 votes [3.00%])

Percentage of vote: 3.00%

8. Alfa Romeo (8 votes [3.43%])

Percentage of vote: 3.43%

9. Haas (53 votes [22.75%])

Percentage of vote: 22.75%

10. Williams (72 votes [30.90%])

Percentage of vote: 30.90%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Anja

Anja

• 10,284 posts

Posted 10 March 2021 - 13:22

All right, you know the drill. I wanted to make it a "best" thread only so we don't need to delve into negativity but let's be honest, a "worst" one would probably follow soon anyway. 

And apart from just voting in the poll let's have more detailed rankings/scores/whatever if you have such to post.

Just in case you need a reminder here are the contenders:

Mercedes

Evdzz-GZWYAUn-G8l.jpg

Red Bull

formula-1-red-bull-racing-laun-2.jpg

McLaren

f1-aktualnosci-mclaren-zaprezentowal-mod

Aston Martin

Aston-Martin-Cognizant-Formula-One%C2%AE

Alpine

2021-Alpine-A521-prezentacja-01.jpg

Ferrari

image.jpg

Alpha Tauri

37537f223bc9184b652ef04ecd6ffaaf.jpg

Alfa Romeo

Alfa-Romeo-C412.jpg

Haas

2021-Uralkali-Haas-F1-Team-VF-21-prezent

Williams

williams-fw43b-1.jpg

Edited by Anja, 10 March 2021 - 13:33.

Advertisement

#2 PayasYouRace

PayasYouRace
  • Racing Sims Forum Host

• 45,984 posts

Posted 10 March 2021 - 13:27

I feel like we've got quite a good looking field this year.

I've voted Aston Martin, but only just over Mercedes, Alpine, Red Bull (still looks good after all these years). Both Alfa/Alpha have nice variations on their previous liveries and McLaren also looks good.

The anti-WADA Haas still looks OK, and I have a fondness for the Williams even if it does look like an F1 2020 default livery.

That just leaves Ferrari, which is a bit boring and the green Mission Winnow logo is disgusting, so that got my least favourite vote.

Edit: I reserve the right to change my mind at a moment's notice throughout the season and beyond based on any factors.

#3 JHSingo

JHSingo

• 8,939 posts

Posted 10 March 2021 - 13:41

Alpine is the clear winner for me, but Alpha Tauri is still pretty nice as well. 

The Williams is shockingly awful, and I still can't quite believe that it's real. What on earth were they thinking of?  :lol:

#4 noikeee

noikeee

• 23,182 posts

Posted 10 March 2021 - 13:42

NOICE

1. Aston Martin
2. Alpha Tauri
3. Alpine
4. Red Bull
5. Mercedes

-----------

NOT BAD

6. Alfa Romeo
7. Haas

-----------

MEH

8. McLaren

-----------

AAARGH, MY EYES

9. Ferrari
10. Williams

#5 PayasYouRace

PayasYouRace
  • Racing Sims Forum Host

• 45,984 posts

Posted 10 March 2021 - 13:47

It's just clicked why the Ferrari doesn't look good to my eyes. Apart from the green MW logo, it's the mix of white and black text for the other logos, which creates a weird clash. Compare to other cars. The Aston only has white logos on the green. The McLaren has either black on orange or white on blue. the Alpine has white on blue.

If all the logos were white, or all the logos where black, I'd enjoy it a lot more.

#6 MattK9

MattK9

• 810 posts

Posted 10 March 2021 - 13:47

Personally the lavazza branding on the Williams looks horrific. I wish the new owners had changed the name to something other than Williams. Everything I associate with the Williams Team of the 80s and 90s has gone and the name should too.

Haas are a strong second worse for bland white with the Russian flag.

I voted for the Alpine as the best as blue with red tints looks really nice. My opinion once they get to the track might change, as I will probably prefer the brighter cars (Mclaren or Ferrari) once the cars are actually on the track.

#7 barrykm

barrykm

• 807 posts

Posted 10 March 2021 - 14:02

It will also be interesting to see how they all like in good daylight.

#8 midgrid

midgrid
  • RC Forum Host

• 10,132 posts

Posted 10 March 2021 - 14:02

My favourite has to be Haas, as it's the only F1 livery that has ever made me laugh!

#9 jcbc3

jcbc3
  • RC Forum Host

• 12,881 posts

Posted 10 March 2021 - 14:03

I feel like we've got quite a good looking field this year.

Just leafing through, I came to the opposite conclusion. But I only hate the Ferrari. That's a right ol' mess.

I would like the Mercedes better if it was only bi-color. The Ineos ruins it for me. The Alpha Tauri wins it for me.

#10 pitlanepalpatine

pitlanepalpatine

• 2,446 posts

Posted 10 March 2021 - 14:09

Best - Alpine followed by the AM

Worst - Williams followed by the Ferrari.

#11 PlatenGlass

PlatenGlass

• 4,653 posts

Posted 10 March 2021 - 14:09

I went for the Aston Martin for favourite. I can see the appeal of the Alpine but I don't think the red really works and looks cheap and tacky. Like the blue on the McLaren.

Haas for worst.

A lot of hate for the Ferrari. I mean, I don't particularly like it, but it just looks like a Ferrari to me.

Edited by PlatenGlass, 10 March 2021 - 14:11.

#12 messy

messy

• 7,467 posts

Posted 10 March 2021 - 14:15

I voted the Aston Martin, then immediately checked Autosport and saw a pic of it from the front. It took me a while to work out if I was looking at the AM or the Mercedes, which was always my worry looking at the car. I wish I'd voted for the McLaren or the Mercedes which I think are objectively speaking the best liveries on the grid, they just aren't anything new. 

Worst - Haas, but I think there are more bad liveries than good ones this season, sadly. The Ferrari is ghastly with the green. The AlphaTauri was lovely in 2020 but they've messed with it in a really bad way, ditto for the Alfa Romeo. I'm undecided on the Alpine, half way between finding it a breath of fresh air and really missing the yellow. 

Edited by messy, 10 March 2021 - 14:16.

#13 NixxxoN

NixxxoN

• 4,149 posts

Posted 10 March 2021 - 14:18

Best - Aston Martin, refreshing new colors. Still dislike the team itself for copying another car though

Worst - Williams. The car may have improved but the livery has gone full garbage

#14 GiorgioF1

GiorgioF1

• 1,711 posts

Posted 10 March 2021 - 14:20

Best: Aston Martin

I'm still laughing every time I see what Williams managed to come up with livery-wise for this season. It screams "we're not serious ha ha" all over.

#15 P123

P123

• 23,879 posts

Posted 10 March 2021 - 14:21

They need to be seen on track- I suspect the AM will get confused a lot for the Merc in poor lighting due to he paintwork appearing dark, and also the similarities in shape...  The Merc, like the Alpine looks good, until you get towards the rear.  The green splodge on the Ferrari made me laugh.  Going for the tomato look?  Or is it tomacco...

#16 danmills

danmills

• 3,148 posts

Posted 10 March 2021 - 14:24

Alpine and Mercedes the best, the colours just pop at you.

Williams is beyond awful. I still can't believe it's real. God knows how much worse it will look in real life at speed when it's already a headache on a render.

#17 owenmahamilton

owenmahamilton

• 338 posts

Posted 10 March 2021 - 14:32

I was torn between Aston and Alpine for best but voted for Alpine as I really like the shade of blue that they have used, I think I would have preferred Aston to use the Lime Green instead, as for worst I voted for Haas purely due to the obvious Russian flag otherwise it would definitely have been Williams, not sure what they were thinking there. The Ferrari isn't great either.

Edited by owenmahamilton, 10 March 2021 - 14:33.

#18 Lights

Lights

• 17,874 posts

Posted 10 March 2021 - 14:42

Had to laugh when I saw I was the first of 52 voters who voted for Mercedes  :lol: It's not perfect with the red and white, but I'm just a sucker for cyan and Mercedes applied that so well in this livery.

And it's not like any other livery is so amazing. Aston Martin and Alpine have the 'new' factor going for them, and while I like their livery's too, neither stands out to me.

Worst was a toss-up between Haas and Williams, went for Haas because it's just too Russian.

#19 Disgrace

Disgrace

• 31,249 posts

Posted 10 March 2021 - 14:54

I think the Alpine will become iconic, it really stands out.

Advertisement

#20 Risil

Risil
  • Administrator

• 61,507 posts

Posted 10 March 2021 - 14:57

I like the orange and blue McLaren. The Aston looks good but I'm not sure yet if it'll be as nice out on track. Alpine looks OK but is missing character somehow. Probably because it's new and I don't really know what an Alpine is, except for a mountain range.

The lack of sponsorship on the Williams is a worry. And the Ferrari livery looks wrong with the chunky black MW branding.

#21 cpbell

cpbell

• 6,964 posts

Posted 10 March 2021 - 15:22

#1 for me is the Mercedes livery, which IMO is better than last year.  Aston livery is a close second - it's only the pink stripe which clashes slightly with the bronze green Aston shade that prevents it from being my favourite this year.  Ferrari is the worst, IMO, as they've found the one shade of green I don't like which is horrid against the sponsor's shade of orange.  I really would like to see them revert to pre-1997 blood red.

#22 cpbell

cpbell

• 6,964 posts

Posted 10 March 2021 - 15:25

I like the orange and blue McLaren. The Aston looks good but I'm not sure yet if it'll be as nice out on track. Alpine looks OK but is missing character somehow. Probably because it's new and I don't really know what an Alpine is, except for a mountain range.

The lack of sponsorship on the Williams is a worry. And the Ferrari livery looks wrong with the chunky black MW branding.

Alpine are using much the same shade they used in the early 1970s:

Renault_Alpine_A_110_%28Sp%29.JPG

#23 Quickshifter

Quickshifter

• 5,953 posts

Posted 10 March 2021 - 15:33

Every f1 fan admires the understated elegance of Ferrari in Red. This one looks like a disaster from every angle especially that green bird dropping on the shark fin. It may just be a matter of livery but when you look at how easily the pictures got out before release and the recent Salo statement about engine punishment, the cloud over Binotto's future, it looks like they are going around in circles. Yes car sales will not be affected by Ferrari scoring own goals in F1 but for the health of f1,Ferrari should get their act in order not just in terms of car performance but also in terms of their image.

Edited by Quickshifter, 10 March 2021 - 15:34.

#24 shure

shure

• 9,738 posts

Posted 10 March 2021 - 15:41

aaargh I messed up my vote.  Wanted to tag Haas as worst and ended up making it best.  Sigh.

For best I think it's a close call between Alpine and AM, with the former just edging it.

For worst it's a toss up between Haas and Williams.  I gave it to Haas, but I think they are equally hideous.  Hopefully they might look better on track

#25 cpbell

cpbell

• 6,964 posts

Posted 10 March 2021 - 15:49

Alpine are using much the same shade they used in the early 1970s:

See also their 1960s prototypes:

Bild-6-Renault-Alpine-A220.jpg

#26 noikeee

noikeee

• 23,182 posts

Posted 10 March 2021 - 15:50

The Aston looks good but I'm not sure yet if it'll be as nice out on track. 

I liked it BETTER when I saw photos on track from that filming day (?) they did. It looks awesome.

#27 M66R

M66R

• 574 posts

Posted 10 March 2021 - 15:52

Best - Haas

Worst - Red Bull

#28 David Lightman

David Lightman

• 1,427 posts

Posted 10 March 2021 - 16:02

I like the Alpine from the totally new liveries. The Alpha Tauri is so close to being great but they've chosen a horrible blue. Aston is a massive missed opportunity and quite what Ferrari were thinking when they decided on the green logo and font for the driver numbers I don't know.  I really like the Haas (but not the team itself) and Red Bull need to make an effort every few years, it's so boring now.

Edited by David Lightman, 10 March 2021 - 16:03.

#29 Aaaarrgghh

Aaaarrgghh

• 385 posts

Posted 10 March 2021 - 16:06

Overall I like the liveries this year very much! Aston Martin and Alpine stand out in a positive way to me, while Mercedes and Ferrari are the worst two in my opinion. AlphaTauri and McLaren have very nice liveries. The ones of Red Bull, Haas and Alfa Romeo are good. Williams' is okay. Mercedes' and Ferrari's I do not like.

I chose Aston Martin as the best because the Alpine has the French flag at the back of the car. Otherwise it would be a tougher choice. Ferrari just edges out Mercedes as the worst to me because of the green details and the two-shade red. If they wanted to have burgundy on the car, I would much prefer if they just went all the way with it. At present, it just seems lazy.

1. Aston Martin

2. Alpine

3. AlphaTauri

4. McLaren

5. Red Bull

6. Haas

7. Alfa Romeo

8. Williams

9. Mercedes

10. Ferrari

Edited by Aaaarrgghh, 10 March 2021 - 16:18.

#30 H0R

H0R

• 4,087 posts

Posted 10 March 2021 - 16:11

In terms of liveries this is one of the worst fields in recent memory. 

I don't like the red on the Alpine, the Merc is an utter mess, the pink on the Aston is ugly, the Willims is revolting and the Ferrari looks a like the leftovers of an abortion.

#31 shure

shure

• 9,738 posts

Posted 10 March 2021 - 16:16

In terms of liveries this is one of the worst fields in recent memory. 

I don't like the red on the Alpine, the Merc is an utter mess, the pink on the Aston is ugly, the Willims is revolting and the Ferrari looks a like the leftovers of an abortion.

Interesting, I thought it was actually one of the best!  Shows how views can differ  :)

I think there are a lot of very distinct liveries, which should make the individual cars stand out a lot more for the viewer.  AM in particular looks a lot better than during its RP days and I think the Alpine's colours are gorgeous.  

Agree with you on the Williams, though.  That and the Haas look lie a pair of dog's dinners to me

#32 JimmyClark

JimmyClark

• 4,762 posts

Posted 10 March 2021 - 16:24

Williams is beyond awful. I still can't believe it's real. God knows how much worse it will look in real life at speed when it's already a headache on a render.

Just wait until you have to watch it at Paul Ricard... 

#33 ebc

ebc

• 438 posts

Posted 10 March 2021 - 16:29

I voted for Aston Martin, love the green but would like it more without the pink.  Mercedes would have won if they kept last years but they ruined it at the back and I like the Alpine as well.  I like white cars so the Alfa and the Haas look nice.  Williams is the worst, don't like the dark navy on the Red Bull either and the Ferrari Mission Winnow logo in green looks awful.

#34 rogerv

rogerv

• 8 posts

Posted 10 March 2021 - 16:33

Alfa Romeo getting worse each year since Sauber C37.  

The "disguise" test livery of the C38 was nice 

Roger

#35 danmills

danmills

• 3,148 posts

Posted 10 March 2021 - 16:40

Struggling to understand the hype on the Aston 'livery'. Is it not just a green car cannon blasted badly with logos, oh and and a last minute pink stripe?

#36 thegamer23

thegamer23

• 17,952 posts

Posted 10 March 2021 - 16:43

Might be in the minority there.

But i think Alfa Romeo's new livery + new nose/minimal fin just makes it look like the most beautiful F1 on the grid.

Alfa-Romeo-C412.jpg

Alpine is a close second for me, just love that vibrant blue.
Aston Martin goes P3: the british racing green is awesome, but they could have done better in terms of livery.

I also love Alpha Tauri's new livery, expecially the white bargeboards & floor. Gives the car a Classic Look.

McLaren always looks good in orange-blue. An eye-catching livery.

Despite the hate, i think Haas looks classy

An improvement over the dark corporate colours of the previous itinerations.

Other teams: not much to get excited.

Red Bull's livery is literally the same since 2017.

Mercedes disappointed with that livery: the cyan & the red clashes in a bad way, and the back of the car looks hideous.

Williams is messy: it could have looked very good if they kept the design from the front part of the car.
But they went for the complicated way, with an horrendous design on the engine cover. 

Ferrari is the worst, in my opinion.

Sorry, but the Matte red just doesn't work for me.

Makes it feel lifeless and dull. 

It's not much of a livery either, just red with sponsors sprayed over it, and the awful green Mission Winnow Logo.

This car just looks like a Zombie Ferrari.

Go home Ferrari, you're drunk!

So, my ranking is:

1. Alfa Romeo

2. Alpine

3. Aston Martin

4. Alpha Tauri

5. McLaren

6. Haas

7. Red Bull

8. Mercedes 

9. Williams

10. Ferrari

:wave:

Edited by thegamer23, 10 March 2021 - 16:46.

#37 Anja

Anja

• 10,284 posts

Posted 10 March 2021 - 16:50

I think this year is decent but there's too much blue for my taste. The Renault yellow and BWT pink brought a nice variety for the last few years, both got replaced by nice liveries but don't stand out as much as they did. 

My fave is definitely Alpine. I'm probably a bit biased since it's my favorite team but I really think they knocked it out of the park with this one.

Alfa Romeo in strong second, a big improvement in my book.

In the "midfield", I'd have:

Alpha Tauri - I like it more than last year, good effort

Aston - decent enough, it's a very good colour but overall I'm not as impressed as a lot of the others

Red Bull - it's extremely well done and a classic at this point but I just never liked it all that much

Merc - I don't even mind the red bits too much, but the simple elegance is completely ruined by that silver and AMG pattern not matching the rest at all

"Backmarkers":

McLaren - I love the papaya but this particular design just doesn't work for me

Haas - political conotations aside it's just a bit... whatever. Not too bad but has a lot of that cheap backmarker feel to it. 

Williams - no idea what they were going for, very chaotic. 

Ferrari - complete mess.

Edited by Anja, 10 March 2021 - 16:53.

#38 Spillage

Spillage

• 10,268 posts

Posted 10 March 2021 - 16:59

I'm obviouslt in a minority here. I like the Williams best! Alfa Romeo's is the most dull for me, so I've voted them as the worst.

#39 SuperTouringCar

SuperTouringCar

• 44 posts

Posted 10 March 2021 - 17:09

McLaren/Alpine/Aston are the three stand outs for me. 

Williams in a class of its own in the worst livery of the season - looks great up to the cockpit, from the side pods, that car is an utter mess. 

Advertisement

#40 ThadGreen

ThadGreen

• 2,445 posts

Posted 10 March 2021 - 17:21

A couple of caveats before I start. First off it's difficult to fully appreciate anything, cars aircraft, boats, women you name it., when viewing it on a flat screen, nothing can compare to standing next to what you are viewing to completely appreciate its beauty. While the appearance of the cars may improve once we see them in action on the track and from different angles it is possible that my opinion of the schemes/liveries may change. Let me hasten to add that my opinion of the liveries in no way reflects how the teams will perform in pursuit of the WCC.

I shall use a grading system from 0 to 10, 10 being the highest score.

I agree with one of the above posters in that I feel this years liveries on the cars are very poor and considering the entire grid I scored it a disappointing 4.4/10.

Individual liveries.

At the top I put the Alfa, a bright eye catching scheme reflecting positive thoughts of clear summer days with an unencumbered future ahead.. 8/10.

Next is the Haas, another bright scheme which slightly reminds me of the French or Russian flag. 7/10.

Next I would lump the McLaren and Alpine together. They just seem to miss it somehow, the McLaren appears to be chasing their old glory days and the Alpine gives the impression of trying too hard to make an impression. 6/10.

Ferrari is next and what can you say about Ferrari other that livery wise they only seem to vary in the shade of red they apply, I prefer the red Ferraris of the 1960's (F1 and Sports Cars) which I think of as "Monza Red", back then they were breath takingly beautiful, vibrant and said "We are the best"  Now they appear passe and, I hate to say it "boring". 5/10. . 

Red Bull, they have never changed their F1 livery and are just a moving advertisement which is probably what the ownership wants to accomplish but for me it puts me in the mindset of being in a sports bar. 4/10.

The Williams looks as if it was created by the same child who designed the artwork on George Russell's helmet (the year before last was it?) 3/10.

Alpha Tauri, completely uninspiring and boring. 2/10. 

Aston Martin seems to appear as an inside out version of the Mercedes with the only redeeming quality being more green than black. 1/10.

Mercedes, well what can I say, it lacks beauty and conjures up a vision of deceit and decadence. 

#41 CSF

CSF

• 2,812 posts

Posted 10 March 2021 - 17:29

Best - Aston just ahead of Alpine, Merc and McLaren

Worst- Ferrari.... because I didn't expect much better from Haas and Williams.  :lol:

#42 Mat13

Mat13

• 4,032 posts

Posted 10 March 2021 - 17:34

I love the Alpha Tauri and Alpine- AT got the vote though. I love the dark blue and white- looks really classy.

McLaren has the best colour way, but the livery itself could be better implemented.

Don’t get the Mercedes silver and red bits- it’d look better just black and turquoise.

AM picked the wrong green, but it’s nice otherwise. I look forward to the schadenfreude of watching them behind McLaren.

Haas/HAAS/Hass notable sell-outs, if you swapped the colours to something not Russian it’d look quite nice though.

Williams- bloody hell.

Others not mentioned- boring.

#43 FNG

FNG

• 5,746 posts

Posted 10 March 2021 - 17:48

I voted HASS for favourite just to piss off all the Russian haters but the reality is the Alpine is gorgeous and the Ferrari is hideous as usual. How Ferrari being so iconic can't come up with a decent livery is beyond me. At least Williams "tried" but failed. Ferrari don't even try

Edited by FNG, 10 March 2021 - 17:52.

#44 Stephane

Stephane

• 4,346 posts

Posted 10 March 2021 - 17:57

Nothing funky to see

#45 Loosenut

Loosenut

• 1,200 posts

Posted 10 March 2021 - 17:58

I guess I'm so used to the RedBull being the same every year, but it's a great livery. I can't decide between that and Alpine for the best. I can't say there's a bad one here, I'm glad to see them being bold with some of the designs.

#46 DutchQuicksilver

DutchQuicksilver

• 6,314 posts

Posted 10 March 2021 - 18:05

Alpine, Aston Martin and AlphaTauri are clearly the best ones. Mercedes, Williams and Ferrari the worst. I know Mercedes wants to continue the black lives matter initiative, but should have made the entire car black again, not this half silver, half black one.

#47 JeePee

JeePee

• 5,907 posts

Posted 10 March 2021 - 18:17

I thought the Ferrari was ugly, and then I saw the gradient into a different shade of red at the rear.

That makes it even uglier. Like what the heck. It's so easy to make that car pretty, and they messed up.

Most beautiful one is the Alpine for me.

#48 KWSN - DSM

KWSN - DSM

• 36,090 posts

Posted 10 March 2021 - 18:20

I do not think any of the cars are especially good looking, without finding it anything special I have Alpine as best, I have Mercedes as worst, surprisingly closely followed by Ferrari.

In regard Ferrari someone, somewhere in a thread made a joking comment on how when every thought Ferrari were in prime position to present best livery, they would surprise and give us something not good.

And Ferrari promptly delivered.

#49 Fastcake

Fastcake

• 12,548 posts

Posted 10 March 2021 - 22:56

Big toss up between Alpine and Aston Martin. Alpine just did it for me in the end on my subjective criteria of looking more shiny. A different shade of blue, but reminiscent of the Toro Rosso one from a few years back.

McLaren, Mercedes and Alpha Tauri all look good. Red Bull have had the same livery forever now, but it's a good one. Ferrari is decidedly not good. Alfa's does absolutely nothing for me.

The worst though belong to Haas and Williams. As I don't like white liveries unless they're really good, Haas takes the infamy crown for 2021.

#50 Nigol

Nigol

• 2,744 posts

Posted 10 March 2021 - 23:59

Im surprised McLaren got only one other vote besides more for the worst livery of all the cars.

I mean we all love the Papaya, I do too. But when I look at the whole Layout of the colors it’s simply...boring, dull and uninspiring. I honestly think even an orange-only car would have been more exciting in terms of design.