Photo
- - - - -

Heineken® London E-PRIX | Formula E Double Header!

• Please log in to reply
657 replies to this topic

Poll: Heineken® London E-PRIX | Formula E Double Header! (23 member(s) have cast votes)

What are you looking forward the most in London?

1. Racing Indoor/Outdoor, with possible rain & a crazy track? Bring it on! (11 votes [47.83%])

Percentage of vote: 47.83%

2. Total Track Blockage in the Double Hairpin (4 votes [17.39%])

Percentage of vote: 17.39%

3. Championship battle at its peak! (2 votes [8.70%])

Percentage of vote: 8.70%

4. Sam Bird mantaining or extending the championship lead! (4 votes [17.39%])

Percentage of vote: 17.39%

5. Nick Cassidy continuing to deliver! (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

6. I just hope it doesn't end behind a Safety Car! (2 votes [8.70%])

Percentage of vote: 8.70%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 thegamer23

thegamer23

• 11,865 posts

Posted 21 July 2021 - 17:06

x121.png

WHEN: This Weekend, races on both Saturday & Sunday afternoon, no clashes!
WHERE: ExCel Exhibition Center, EAST LONDON. Are you going to attend? :smoking:
WHY: Formula E racing on a track that's insane even for FE standards: super tight, partially indoor & with heavy rain awaiting on the exit. What could possibly go wrong?? :stoned:

----------------------------------------------------------

The FIA Formula E World Championship is BACK in London after a 5 years break!

24 cars and drivers will go head to head in the historical heartland of East London's Docklands, racing INSIDE & Outside of the huge ExCel Exhibition Center.
We've never seen something like this in Motorsport, with an actual FIA World Championship Race taking place partially indoor, this electric Double Header is set to be historical.

E6z8-Mn1-XIAMv-Xv-F.jpg

It's going to be an Hectic venue even for Formula E Standards, with Rain expected during the weekend to spice things further up and a Championship Battle that has never been this close in Formula E's History.
We can expect the unthinkable in such an extreme location, a lot of variables on the table, everything is up for the grabs this weekend, the penultimate round of this World Championship Season. 

I hope you're sit & comfortable!
Call a friend, tune in Channel 4 and grab a beer or two: the Heineken® London e-Prix 2021 is about to go GREEN!

Formula E's New Macau?
This circuit is set to be absolutely bonkers!

This could be one of the most unforgiving tracks ever!

Don't be fooled by the (quite dull) track map of the circuit!
This ExCel Formula E track represent a unique challenge, a kind of layout the drivers never tackled before in the calendar.

And we've seen some weird things in Formula E, but this new London e-Prix Circuit could raise the bar even higher.

xxxx2.png

In fact, this 2.252 Km circuit features one of the highest number of corners in the championship: 22.
It's by far the most twisty & slowest track in the calendar: we could think about it as Formula E's Hungaroring

How Boring! You Say?

Well, a wise man called Muppetmad once said "The proof of the pudding is in the tasting"

In fact, the number of variables drivers are going to face here are, probably, unprecedented in the history of Formula E!
With the expected rain, drivers will jump out of the smooth indoor section into a damp surface, trying to control the car between ramps, elevation changes & a fast twisty section.

Complete Circuit Guide
The most technical FE track ever?

london-formula-e-circuit-map.jpg

Alexander Sims Virtual Lap

Let's begin our track walk on the London 2021 e-Prix Layout!
It's going to be a twisty ride

SECTOR 1
UNIQUE INDOOR SECTION!

From Turn 21 to Turn 4, the drivers will enter the Indoor ExCel Exhibition Center. 
The Main Straight & The Pitlane is located there, and the spectators will enjoy the view of 24 Formula E cars raging under the artifical lights.

Turn 1-2 offers a clear overtake opportunity, and reminds me of one of Abu Dhabi's chicanes.
Switchbacks are possible and we could see cars proceeding side by side till Turn 3. 

Exiting Turn 5, drivers will dive down a RAMP to exit the Exhibition Center. 
Yeah, one of those parking ramps, you know, so super steep.

After the brief, steep downhill there's a medium speed chicane to tackle: coming from the descent, the braking there is going to be extra difficult, expect some lockups.
Brief acceleration, than the medium speed 90° corner of Turn 9, where you have to carry out the best speed possible if you want to have the chance for an overtake in the next, SLOW section!

E6vwp-Ej-WEAQxa0r.jpg

SECTOR 2
HAIRPINS GALORE, THAN FAST TIGHT SECTION!

Not 1, but 2 consecutive trademark Formula E hairpins.
Looking at the Alexander Sims's SIM lap, those two hairpins are very tight, very slow.

Probably even too much slow & tight to try an overtaking manouver. Yeah, i kind of expect one or two track blockages there + Red Flag.

But let's continue, cause the fun part begins!
After a rather quick chicane, drivers will face some big elevation changes in the fastest section of the circuit.
This intense segment is super tight, very ondulated & fast, reminiscent of the fast sections of Macau.

Absolutely zero room for the slightest mistake there. One wheel off the line & you're hard in the wall!

E6z8-Nkf-WQAIw-QDL.jpg

SECTOR 3
WIDER TURNS, ATTACK MODE ZONE & A RAMP!

Coming from the fast, ondulated section, drivers will approach Turn 16 at very high speed!

The scenery widens up, and a bigger runoff appears: super heavy braking into a slow right hander, where the Attack Mode Activation is placed on the outisde.
This section is crucial for the lap time: rythim is very important, tackling two more slow corners before approaching Turn 20.
Exiting the slow Turn 20 there's a RAMP.

This steep ramp will carry the drivers towards Turn 21 & Inside the ExCel Exhibition Center once again!

One more corner, Turn 22, exit is crucial beacause we're into the Main Straight again!

That's a lap of the 2021 London e-Prix!

ramp.png

Championship Battle is WIDE OPEN
This weekend could be decisive!

With only 4 races to go (2 Double Headers including this weekend's), it's the local idol Sam Bird who's leading the championship standings.

Bird is the word: the englishman delivered a great performance in in New York, achieving a fantastic win!
The Jaguar Driver has always been one of the most consistent guys out there since Season 1: we can be sure he'll try to score as many points as possible in those last few races.

Will Sam Bird's Experience pay off?
Can Sam Bird be the First Formula E World Champion?

jaguar_sam_bird_electric_motor_news_01-6

The opposition is fierce: led by Antonio Felix Da Costa (Techeetah), the reigning champion is ready to take the fight till Berlin, in August for the Season Finale.
A track that he DOMINATED last season with multiple wins & poles in the crazy 2020 finale.

But Robin Frijns (Virgin) is looking like another strong championship contender: the dutch driver has yet to score a win this season, but he's been one of the most consistent drivers out there, and consistency is the key in FE.
Edo Mortara (Venturi) was leading the championship after Mexico, but a shocking New York weekend saw him dropping to P4 after collecting 0 points

But look at the Rookie: Nick Cassidy has scored bigger than anybody else in New York. Can he become the maiden FE World Champion in his debut season?

immagine-2021-07-21-173840.png

RAIN IS COMING!
Sunday is set to be a wash-out!

It's not a proper London e-Prix without some rain!

Overcast but probably dry on Saturday, HEAVY RAIN expected through all Sunday.
Imagine this scenario: drivers will pass on a completely dry & smooth Indoor section before exiting the Building into a hailstorm.

Thankfully no slick tyres in Formula E: but this could get really dramatic anyway!

E60-JBt3-X0-Ac-JXMe.jpg

WHERE TO WATCH

Free Coverage on Channel 4!

Great news for UK VIEWERS: Channel 4 will provide a free-to-air coverage for fans in the United Kingdom on Formula E's return to London for a first E-Prix in the city since 2016's visit to Battersea Park! 

Fronted by Vernon Kay, both London races will be shown live on Channel 4, as well as available via its on-demand streaming platform All4!

Also, early start of the weekend this time around, with a Free Practice Session already on Friday:up:  :up:

FRIDAY ----------

Free Practice 1:  17.00

SATURDAY    --------

Free Practice 2: 9.00
QP: 10.45
Race 1: 14.30

SUNDAY    ---------

Free Practice 3: 8.00

QP: 9.45
Race 2: 13.30

All times BST

NOT IN UK? 

Pick your country on the list & find out where to watch!

https://www.fiaformu...210&session=All

x12.png

Advertisement

#2 cpbell

cpbell

• 4,327 posts

Posted 21 July 2021 - 17:16

Thanks for the OP.

#3 DinocoBlue

DinocoBlue

• 859 posts

Posted 21 July 2021 - 17:23

I can't make my mind up whether this track is a clever idea or just a gimmick to far.

#4 cpbell

cpbell

• 4,327 posts

Posted 21 July 2021 - 17:31

I can't make my mind up whether this track is a clever idea or just a gimmick to far.

It's certainly very different in nature to the design I've produced for this year's FE circuits competition,,, :lol: :p

#5 thegamer23

thegamer23

• 11,865 posts

Posted 21 July 2021 - 19:07

Throwback to the past London e-Prixes!

Most of them were crazy enough   :smoking:

#6 jonpollak

jonpollak

• 35,114 posts

Posted 21 July 2021 - 19:17

ExCel Centre

Worst concert venue of ALL TIME !!!

Jp

#7 BRG

BRG

• 21,061 posts

Posted 21 July 2021 - 21:12

Thanks for the OP.

YEs, great job and probably about the best part of this whole race weekend.

ExCel Centre

Worst concert venue of ALL TIME !!!

Jp

And soon to be.....

That sim lap would have disgraced a computer game on my Spectrum ZX.  Is that really the best they could do?

#8 RC127

RC127

• 1,014 posts

Posted 21 July 2021 - 22:36

Why are Channel 4 not showing it in HD? Went to record on my Sky Q and there is no HD flag in the listings and if you try to record off the app (from ch 138) it says “set to record to box in SD”?

#9 jonpollak

jonpollak

• 35,114 posts

Posted 21 July 2021 - 23:56

C4 spent all their HD on the W.
Jp

#10 jonpollak

jonpollak

• 35,114 posts

Posted 22 July 2021 - 00:02

The last London e-prix saw Risil, Peat, Disgrace and I sneak into the driver guest compound and rub shoulders with faceless rappers and influenzas wearing checked shorts and tee shirts with ironic slogans. Oh the high life. !!!!

Jp

#11 Peat

Peat

• 6,381 posts

Posted 22 July 2021 - 06:54

The last London e-prix saw Risil, Peat, Disgrace and I sneak into the driver guest compound and rub shoulders with faceless rappers and influenzas wearing checked shorts and tee shirts with ironic slogans. Oh the high life. !!!!

Jp

That was such a great spot. The promoter had really really done a number on the General Admission punters in terms of blocking decent viewing points.

It's funny, I don't really pay attention to championship standings until the end of the season in any series. In my head, Sam Bird and Jaguar were enduring a torrid season....

#12 thegamer23

thegamer23

• 11,865 posts

Posted 22 July 2021 - 09:44

Nice weather!!

E64v-Sj-AXEAAc-YLd.jpg

#13 f1paul

f1paul

• 8,103 posts

Posted 22 July 2021 - 12:35

Due to the TV broadcasting mayhem with the UK coverage, qualifying looks like it will be on YouTube!

Edited by f1paul, 22 July 2021 - 12:36.

#14 Izzyeviel

Izzyeviel

• 1,165 posts

Posted 22 July 2021 - 14:17

It's better than the dumb ass track in Battersea.

#15 thegamer23

thegamer23

• 11,865 posts

Posted 22 July 2021 - 15:09

London races set to be flatout!
https://the-race.com...-out-after-all/

Even with the additional energy reduction imposed by FIA for the event, minimum energy saving will be required to complete the race.

We could see drivers attacking from start to finish, but will this lead to more incidents?

3.png

2.png

1.png

Edited by thegamer23, 22 July 2021 - 15:10.

#16 maximilian

maximilian

• 7,353 posts

Posted 22 July 2021 - 15:37

Is there no track video up yet?  Or did I miss it?

#17 FLB

FLB

• 18,025 posts

Posted 22 July 2021 - 15:57

Grass roots electric racing.

#18 thegamer23

thegamer23

• 11,865 posts

Posted 22 July 2021 - 16:07

Grass roots electric racing.

Now i'm looking forward to their Gen 3

#19 thegamer23

thegamer23

• 11,865 posts

Posted 22 July 2021 - 16:08

Is there no track video up yet?  Or did I miss it?

There's this Alexander Sims virtual lap!

Not great quality, but you get an idea of the route!

Advertisement

#20 thegamer23

thegamer23

• 11,865 posts

Posted 23 July 2021 - 06:51

PRACTICE DAY!

A Shakedown and a 45 minutes practice session is scheduled later today!
A crucial opportunity for the teams to set-up the car before Saturday, and for the drivers to get into the rythim of such a difficult circuit.

Also, it might as well be the only dry day of the weekend!

Shakedown: 11.15   [I usually follow it there, not sure if it's geoblocked -> https://www.sportmediaset.mediaset.it
Free Practice 1:  17.00  [YouTube]

immagine-2021-07-23-085104.png

Sir Jackie is in da haus!

E693-G3q-XEAUV8-K8-1.jpg

Edited by thegamer23, 23 July 2021 - 09:38.

#21 FLB

FLB

• 18,025 posts

Posted 23 July 2021 - 10:24

In industry news, according to the ACEA this morning, sales of electric cars in Europe have doubled during the past year:

Sales of electric cars charge ahead in Europe - France 24

#22 BRG

BRG

• 21,061 posts

Posted 23 July 2021 - 10:26

What is the ubiquitous Mr Coulthard doing there?  Adding yet another race series to his portfolio?  Or did he just hear there was a free bar (even if it is only Heineken, the liquid equivalent of cardboard).

#23 thegamer23

thegamer23

• 11,865 posts

Posted 23 July 2021 - 10:44

The brits

E64-Xdt-MWYAkog-Pe.jpg

#24 cpbell

cpbell

• 4,327 posts

Posted 23 July 2021 - 12:22

What is the ubiquitous Mr Coulthard doing there?  Adding yet another race series to his portfolio?  Or did he just hear there was a free bar (even if it is only Heineken, the liquid equivalent of cardboard).

Are you suggesting DC's a lush LOL?

#25 TomNokoe

TomNokoe

• 27,218 posts

Posted 23 July 2021 - 12:56

I don't like the track layout, too fiddly. Hopefully it's better for real.

#26 thegamer23

thegamer23

• 11,865 posts

Posted 23 July 2021 - 13:01

Jump onboard with Mitch Evans in this extreme London ExCel circuit

https://twitter.com/...536683696427013

(that's a shakedown lap, with only half the power).

Real Action starts at 17.00 with FP1

x21x2.png

#27 Alan Lewis

Alan Lewis

• 599 posts

Posted 23 July 2021 - 13:22

What is the ubiquitous Mr Coulthard doing there? Adding yet another race series to his portfolio? Or did he just hear there was a free bar (even if it is only Heineken, the liquid equivalent of cardboard).

If Channel 4 are showing this rather than the Beeb Red Button then perhaps Whisper Films (which he part owns) are involved as with C4's F1 coverage?

Pure speculation, I should emphasise- I've no idea whether they're involved or not.

#28 FLB

FLB

• 18,025 posts

Posted 23 July 2021 - 13:25

Jump onboard with Mitch Evans in this extreme London ExCel circuit

https://twitter.com/...536683696427013

(that's a shakedown lap, with only half the power).

Real Action starts at 17.00 with FP1

They've put it on Youtube as well.

Edited by FLB, 23 July 2021 - 13:26.

#29 DinocoBlue

DinocoBlue

• 859 posts

Posted 23 July 2021 - 13:46

Is it me or does it look worse than expected?

Plus its not really showing much of London off. It could be a car park in any place..

#30 Ben1445

Ben1445

• 7,039 posts

Posted 23 July 2021 - 13:48

I was expecting the worst so honestly it looks quite a bit better than I was expecting

#31 johnwilliamdavies

johnwilliamdavies

• 906 posts

Posted 23 July 2021 - 13:52

Are there any public viewing spots? Other than the local train station.

#32 cpbell

cpbell

• 4,327 posts

Posted 23 July 2021 - 13:53

Awful circuit!

#33 Muppetmad

Muppetmad

• 7,132 posts

Posted 23 July 2021 - 13:54

It's hard to judge fully before seeing the drivers really going for it. That said, I can't see any spots that invite natural overtakes (i.e. those without inevitable contact).

#34 thegamer23

thegamer23

• 11,865 posts

Posted 23 July 2021 - 14:04

I see a quite clear & possibly clean overtaking opportunity at the end of the back fast section (where the attack mode is placed).
Also Turn 1 looks like a decent spot for overtaking, and the hairpins looks slightly wider than i expected.

Let's see how it looks in Free Practice later on with drivers going full power. 

#35 OvDrone

OvDrone

• 13,016 posts

Posted 23 July 2021 - 14:13

Seeing that radar pic made me nostalgic for cold and wet British weather.

Seeing those pictures of the venue made me not-nostalgic for London as a whole and I really don't enjoy that city.

Overhead rail-systems, generic depressive urban train stations, a depot-maybe alternative sports venue places surrounded by random non-descript business-y type pseudo-corporate buildings ? This is SO London.

Regardless, looking forward to see how the championship shapes up this weekend although I think the track is Full LOL inducing. Thank you again to G23 for the fantastic OP Spirit. E-Cheers y'all.

*sigh* why do I always manage to screw up my vote - want to show some love to my main dude Cassidy.

Edited by OvDrone, 23 July 2021 - 14:17.

#36 FLB

FLB

• 18,025 posts

Posted 23 July 2021 - 14:16

I see a quite clear & possibly clean overtaking opportunity at the end of the back fast section (where the attack mode is placed).
Also Turn 1 looks like a decent spot for overtaking, and the hairpins looks slightly wider than i expected.

Let's see how it looks in Free Practice later on with drivers going full power. 

The onboard shot from the indoor section is a bit... dark. I was expecting something like inside the Tunnel at Monaco.

#37 Muppetmad

Muppetmad

• 7,132 posts

Posted 23 July 2021 - 14:22

Seeing that radar pic made me nostalgic for cold and wet British weather.

Seeing those pictures of the venue made me not-nostalgic for London as a whole and I really don't enjoy that city.

Overhead rail-systems, generic depressive urban train stations, a depot-maybe alternative sports venue places surrounded by random non-descript business-y type pseudo-corporate buildings ? This is SO London.

Regardless, looking forward to see how the championship shapes up this weekend although I think the track is Full LOL inducing. Thank you again to G23 for the fantastic OP Spirit. E-Cheers y'all.

*sigh* why do I always manage to screw up my vote - want to show some love to my main dude Cassidy.

London has a great culture for food and the arts. Otherwise... yeah, I share your thoughts.

#38 BRG

BRG

• 21,061 posts

Posted 23 July 2021 - 14:23

Plus its not really showing much of London off. It could be a car park in any place..

It is an exhibition hall in the industrial outskirts of London.  It has London NOT written all over it.  It could be anywhere.

How does this fit with FE's professed desire to race in city centres and to bring the racing to new audiences?  In fact, very few of FE's races have been in real city centres.  Paris, yes, the rest?  Not really.  

City centre racing = Paris (Champs Elysee), London (St James Park and the Mall) Berlin (Brandenberg Gate and Unter den Linden)  New York (Central Park or Broadway) and so on.

#39 FLB

FLB

• 18,025 posts

Posted 23 July 2021 - 14:26

How does this fit with FE's professed desire to race in city centres and to bring the racing to new audiences?  In fact, very few of FE's races have been in real city centres.  Paris, yes, the rest?  Not really.  

Montreal was. Boulevard René-Lévesque (the pit straight) is one of the main arteries downtown.

Advertisement

#40 f1paul

f1paul

• 8,103 posts

Posted 23 July 2021 - 14:30

The Battersea Park London track wasn't great and this doesn't look much better. I'm open to wait and see how it looks tomorrow though and the weather might help if the track isn't great.

Very excited for FE this weekend after New York didn't quite grab me for some reason.

#41 Ben1445

Ben1445

• 7,039 posts

Posted 23 July 2021 - 14:42

Honestly, genuine city centres along the world’s most famous and iconic streets would be great, but they’re a nightmare to actually get approval for given the set-up/breakdown requirements of modern street tracks. If we went back to basic fences and hay bales… sure, maybe it would be as easy as cycling or running events.

I don’t see an issue with ‘outskirts’ venues at all, personally. In my experience cities almost always have far more to offer than the basic tourist trap sites, and holding races in some of a cities perhaps less well known neighbourhoods has its own economic value.

If it’s a good venue in a good location within the city and it is easily accessible by public transit then it’s in keeping with the whole idea. Is this venue doing that overall? Errr jury’s out on that one.

The point so far has been that the circuits aren’t in the middle of nowhere and relying on (almost) everybody arriving by car. That’s made sense in recent years, though may change as more and more EVs are on the road and manufacturers want to demonstrate that they’re good for more than just city use.

#42 thegamer23

thegamer23

• 11,865 posts

Posted 23 July 2021 - 14:42

It is an exhibition hall in the industrial outskirts of London. It has London NOT written all over it. It could be anywhere.

How does this fit with FE's professed desire to race in city centres and to bring the racing to new audiences? In fact, very few of FE's races have been in real city centres. Paris, yes, the rest? Not really.

City centre racing = Paris (Champs Elysee), London (St James Park and the Mall) Berlin (Brandenberg Gate and Unter den Linden) New York (Central Park or Broadway) and so on.

I think it's impossible in terms of logistic to close down the streets of a City Center as big as Paris, London, New York or Rome to hold an event like this.
Tour De France, for example, can afford to hold a stage around the Champs Elysee area beacause it's by far the most popular sport in France, and it has a century long history behind it.

And it's just a 2-3 hours event, not a 2 days racing weekend with barriers to be mounted & a track to be built.

FE is still a young serie in its seventh season, you have to also keep this in mind.

This London track, in particular, is a bit of a compromise mainly due to Covid, but i think it could turn out much better than expected.

Edited by thegamer23, 23 July 2021 - 15:04.

#43 BRG

BRG

• 21,061 posts

Posted 23 July 2021 - 15:03

I think it's impossible in terms of logistic to close down the streets of a City Center as big as Paris, London, New York or Rome to hold an event like this.

Tour De France, for example, can afford to hold a stage around the Champs Elysee area because it's by far the most popular sport in France, and it has a century long history behind it.

Agreed, although even the TdF piggy-backs on the Quatorze Juillet (National Day) set-up.  The barriers and stands are left in place for the Tour.  FE could fit in with that, racing on the Saturday then handing over to the bikes on Sunday.  

But that is an isolated instance not really applicable to other cities.  Which means that FE's professed aim "Formula E’s founding mission was for its race through the streets of the most iconic cities in the world" (from FE website) is hardly attainable.  And this is complete fantasy.... London E-Prix: weaving in and out of the streets of the UK capital.

#44 DinocoBlue

DinocoBlue

• 859 posts

Posted 23 July 2021 - 15:12

I get that shutting iconic streets in London would be nigh on impossible. (Which is why I don't care for FE's stance on street circuits).

However, if they had wanted to race around an event space in London, wouldn't it have - at the very least, looked better if they ran around the roads at the O2 Area? For 'quirkiness' they could have gone all the way around the dome and looped around the train station.

At least you'd see something of the city..

#45 Muppetmad

Muppetmad

• 7,132 posts

Posted 23 July 2021 - 15:43

I think it's important to be clear about what FE was aiming for though. FE intended to "race through the streets of the most iconic cities in the world"; this is not the same as saying that it intended to race on the most iconic streets in those cities (although that would no doubt have been a bonus). Nor are "city centres" mentioned here. I don't say this to be pedantic, but to make clear that FE hasn't boasted grandiose ambitions on this front that it has then failed to deliver on.

I think it's fair game to criticise the circuits, and the London circuit in particular, but for the most part FE is living up to its own brief here. Paris, Rome, Montreal, Moscow, Bern, Beijing, Punta del Este, Santiago, New York (because, yes, Brooklyn is still New York) and Monaco have all ticked the box. Mexico City, Berlin and London may not be street circuits, but they otherwise tick the box too in bringing FE to iconic cities. If FE can race on especially iconic streets in a given city, that's the cherry on top, but it's not what the series promised.

Edited by Muppetmad, 23 July 2021 - 15:44.

#46 thegamer23

thegamer23

• 11,865 posts

Posted 23 July 2021 - 15:53

Well, time for the talks is over!  :smoking: 

Time for the real stuff, let's how the real deal is all about!

Could be the only dry session of the weekend

FP1 LIVE NOW

#47 Ben1445

Ben1445

• 7,039 posts

Posted 23 July 2021 - 16:04

Some bits of it are fine... other bits of it are less fine 

Will be a very interesting weekend 

#48 Muppetmad

Muppetmad

• 7,132 posts

Posted 23 July 2021 - 16:05

The circuit is fine, I think, up to the double hairpins. From there onwards, it's a bit of a mess.

#49 thegamer23

thegamer23

• 11,865 posts

Posted 23 July 2021 - 16:06

Loving the look of this so far to be honest

Good camera work too

Edited by thegamer23, 23 July 2021 - 16:07.

#50 Ben1445

Ben1445

• 7,039 posts

Posted 23 July 2021 - 16:11

I think the word I would use is audacious