Direct link: https://f1-global-fa...motorsport.com/
Well, new one is up. If you have been blocked by the spamwall, throw away your cookie and you can do it again, now without mandatory mailspam checkboxes.
Most notable to me is question 38 for a peek what they want to do in the future.
Rating is 1-5 for disagree >>> agree
1) Introduction sprint race has improved the show
2) Refueling back
3) Succes ballast
4) Use all three tire compounds in the race.
5) Reverse grids
6) More than one tire supplier
7) Design freeze the whole year, no car updates
8) Heavy penalties for track limiets
9) Teams should be able to buy customer cars
10) Drivers are free to race and only penalties for dangerous driving
11) F1 should be leading on renewable fuels
12) Race for reserve drivers during the weekend
13) Sprint Q at every event
14) Points for qualy (not being SQ).
No questions about proper sounding cars, size or what like.