- The deadline for your prediction is the scheduled starting time of qualifying race. Any predictions made after the deadline will not be counted and 4. will apply
- Until the deadline you can edit your guess as often as you want.
- All times should be submitted in the form h:mm:ss.xxx (if ambiguous I will simply insert a zero on the wrong digit)
- If you miss a deadline I will take the time predicted by the player with the worst result and increase the difference by 1 minute
- All races will count into the championship, however every player will receive one joker (i.e. his worst result will be dropped or he can afford to sit out a round)
- In the event of an tie the best single result (then the 2nd best, 3rd best, etc.) will be used as the tiebreaker.
2016: 1:32:41.997 2017: 1:28:08.743 2018: 1:27:25.181 2019: 1:33:38.992 2020: 1:34:00.364
Deadline start of Qualifying.