Welcome to the 6th season of Guess the Anti-Podium.
Guess the Anti-Podium 2021 - Saudi Arabia
Last year Makarias joined our list of Champions. Will he be able to defend his crown and join Cig35 in the extremely private club of 2X Champions?
Our list of Champions
Pick the Anti-Podium, as in the last 3 drivers who are classified finishers. That would be 20th, 19th and 18th in a race with no retirements.
Ground rules are simple:
- The entry format is driver1/driver2/driver3, with driver1 being the last classified finisher of the race. Please adhere to it, it makes the data transfer to the spreadsheet much easier.
- Should a driver be replaced before the deadline, the replacement will not apply automaticaly in your guesses. So keep an eye on what's going on. Should a driver be replaced after the deadline, I will update all the guesses with the replacement.
- Scoring for each team is determined by the list below.
- Retirements and disqualifications do not count, driver must be classified (which includes the 90% classification rule).
- Guess the correct driver in the correct order and your score for that driver is multiplied by 2
- Guess one of the bottom three correctly, but in the incorrect order, and the score for the driver remains the same
- The number of correct guesses is not added to your points. However, the number of correct guesses over the season will be used in case of a tie. In case there is also a tie, the number of wins is taken into acount. This is to try and make sure the most accurate guesser is the champion.
Team values after the Qatari Grand Prix:
Mercedes = 10 Red Bull = 9 Ferrari = 8 McLaren = 7 Alpine = 6 Alpha Tauri = 5 Aston Martin = 4 Williams = 3 Alfa Romeo = 2 Haas = 1
That means Mazepin is the last classified finisher.
Race result is...
Therefore your score is calculated as:
Mazepin: 2 x 1 = 2 points (correct position guessed)
Schumacher: 1 x 1 points (in anti-podium, but incorrect position)
Latifi: 0 x 3 = 0 points (not in anti-podium)
Total score: 3 points
The deadline for your guesses is the start of the qualifying.