Photo

Webpage rendering

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 MarkinTexas

MarkinTexas

• 1 posts

Posted 13 December 2021 - 16:11

Technology: PC, Windows 11, Microsoft Edge with IE compatibility mode enabled (all current). 

Problem Description: When opening an article in Autosport (but not Autosport + content) using Microsoft Edge, the page will render for about 3 to 5 seconds, then the page will fade, as if it were behind a paywall or required a "Read More" button press. 

Troubleshooting:

• Copied page link to Firefox and the page renders normally. Then advertising appears. I thought the reason that I paid for Autosport (just renewed) is to not see advertising. 
  • Of note, the advertising renders is about the same time as the fade, leading me to believe that the problems are related.
  • Using a Microsoft Edge In-Private session, the page renders correctly. 
  • Logged out of my account and back in to see if was related to account status. No difference

Edge is my default browser, so simply switching to Firefox is not an acceptable solution. This issue started about 1 week ago, about the same time I began being prompted to renew Autosport + and has persisted after I renewed.

https://imgur.com/a/RrPghIS

Advertisement

#2 Chubby_Deuce

Chubby_Deuce

• 6,886 posts

Posted 14 December 2021 - 02:39

I'm having this issue on my work PC but not at home. Both on up to date Chrome, both on up to date Win11.  :drunk: