Last season I did a few country themed meals for race day in the F1 season. From a discussion in the Paddock Club (randomly about British food shortages), it turned out that I was not alone. And so the idea of this thread was born.
So what do you eat on race day? Do you have preferred race snacks? Do you theme your Sunday meals around the race?
For me, I'm looking forward to:
- Australia - first BBQ of the year (British April weather willing ...)
- Italy x2 - spoilt for choice
- US (Texas) - tomahawk steak
- Canada - poutine
- Japan - sushi
Would be delighted to get some ideas for the following (and am hoping this wonderfully international board can help):
- Bahrain & Saudi - get the season started right!
- France - do they have a food culture there?
- Netherlands - what a race day that was last season, needs the right meal this year.
- Abu Dhabi - finish the season right!
All race day food chat (F1 or other series) welcome. The more pics the merrier. Tell us, and show us, about your Formula Eats!